mac2501

BEST DROP ZONES

Hey mac,

I think I know who ya are buddy! We met on the road the other day? willkeep it on the DL, persec.

anyways mate Ill be in AZ mid March. going to be hitting the tunnle and getting current again. will also be doing some time in Seville at the start of april. come to seville to see me and my guys bro.

you got my Email. drop me a line and Ill square ya away with some top places to have fun and learn.

Quick tip, dont bother trying to kick out of the twists first, if ya got broken lines. Hahahaha. RAPA 2000, a good year.

The boy Newell,
hello mate , im off to seville in march for week Barry maple used to be on the team with me and the boy Beasly ,heard hes the CCI down there (dont suppose you have his email )
but im looking for something for 3 or 4 months near a beach so the wife has something to do , i want to get my tandem , AFF ratings and just jump all day

Mac

My memories of RAPA are seeing a German bird with hairy armpits a sleep outside your room after a night in the Dome Ha Ha

Barry is in Lillo he runs a AFF gig down there.

I was at Lillo for a while with Mikey Carpenter who was running the Euphoria school there.

Anyways mate If you need a place for the Missus to chill I wouldnt recomend Lillo for more than a month. Good DZ but theres not much else happening buddy.

You should meet up with my guys in Seville if your going down there mate. Tip your hat to Jim or Mike at the freefly school for us. Im sure they run programs at skydive spain for what you need to do, check it out.

You still kept in touch with Beasly? Good guy. I thought he stopped jumping and got back into fast bikes?

All the best mate, see you for tea and medals at the BIAP.

Andy

Well... It sounds line a road trip is in order, if you are spending 3 months solid jumping...

I have stayed at the bunk houses at Perris and Eloy - and both are less expensive per night than a jump, and are nice enough for me...

Perhaps you spend a month in California, visiting a few DZs... You will get top notch coaching at Perris. There is a tunnel there...

Then, drive down to Eloy... Another tunnel, and great fun, with awesome coaches.

Then, on your way out east, stop at Colorado/Mile High - another tunnel, and a huge pond to watch (or do if you have the skills) some awesome swooping... No bunk houses, but plenty of tent space at the DZ, and people even have been known to sleep in the hangar or even in the king air over night.

Then, I would hit up Florida... Orlando - another tunnel, and a bunch of DZs - although I have not (yet) been to the DZs down there...

If you want 3 months of solid jumping, why limit yourself to one DZ???

Well Done regarding your service in Iraq. I hope you complete your time safely and in good order.

Good DZ, King Air with standard loads to 15K, not unusual to go to 18K, bunk house, affordable part of the state, fantastic beach, near lots of other cool stuff.

Titusville, FL

You cant beat Eloy!!, just do not think it that place could ever be beaten. It is an oasis for skydivers. If you have not gone to Eloy before it is a for sure a place that you could spend months on end at. Dont bother coming back to the UK, lots of rain, wind and plain cold.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Cross Keys!!

20 minutes from Philadelphia, about 90 minutes from New York City, less than one hour from Atlantic City and other Jersey beaches...

Not to mention that it's got a great vibe, you'll get heaps of jumps in -- even during the week, learn tons from some of the best instructors around, and will find plenty of people to jump with.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.