psipike02

FINALLY, I GOT MY A!!!!!!

*yeah its another thread, so sorry....*

10.5 months, ALOT of money and hard work, and 2 hop'n pop's later, I finally got my A License today!!!

It felt like it would never get here, but now it has and my friends were doin tandems while it happened, so they got to be there for the officialness and stuff.

Damn it feels good to finally have it....I can't wait for what's next and to keep learning and go on fun jumps with other jumpers now!!!

Thanks to all my friends at Tecumseh for helping me get to this, definately couldn't have done it without you guys....I'll have beer thursday! B|
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

So it was you that text messaged me on my phone... The number did not come thru, but I guessed it was you... :P

Congrats.

Oh, remember when you packed for me a long, long, long time ago, like when you were still in AFF - yes, that opening was still one of my best...:P

So ya ready for some night jumps? Last time I saw you, I think we were doing night jumps.:P

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! [BEER]

I got my 'A' on the same day you did! So I know you're still probably two feet off the ground! It took me a little over a year. [:/] Isn't that pitiful? But it's worth all the frustration and expense.

Have you faxed your proficiency card to the USPA yet? I was going to do it first thing Monday morning, but I was so pooped from all the excitement, that I'm not going to get it faxed until tomorrow!

Boy, it feels great, don't it?
Blue skies & happy jitters ~Mockingbird
"Why is there something rather than nothing?"