skydive4u2

Any pics of Fast Eddie

Hey Eddie. It is my understanding I bought one of your old Rigs. The FM102. :)
Just thought I would throw that out as I have heard your name LOTS but don't think I ever said anything to you.

Ok thread highjack over.

So lets see the pics of the naked Chicks ;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Eddie, there may be a reason why you didnt have a camera, I cant believe you really did nekkid tandems :D

um... LM... Eddie has the world record for the most number of naked tandems... :D or did you already know that... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Yep thats the one. Still using the Container but I put a Sabre 230 in it. I put over 300 jumps on the Lazer. nearly 400 on the container. Not bad for $800 For a big guy the thing opened and flew nice. Canopy is still in good condition and airworthy. Oh and the reserve opens and flys really nice to;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

If anybody has pictures of me at WFFC, please send them to me at [email protected]. Especially of naked tandems or topless Harley rides. I did not have a camera with me this year.
Fast Eddie

Man o man.....nekkid Fast Eddie Grantland....skeery.
I got some pics somewhere of you and Hippie Carol at Mardi Gras.....she was nekkid....brrrrrrr.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

The only proper thing to do here in this situation is to POST THE PICTURES for all to see. Why should only a few enjoy the fun?

People go topless for a reason...they want to be seen.

dgm
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail