gontleman

So the question is... Would you?

Hell yes..........if the price was right
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

I personally get a little weak just visualizing myself in that position. Plus I hate the feeling of falling acceleration. Sure it would only last a few seconds and it would be an amazing thing to do... but I don't know if I wouldn't get sick from nervousness on the way up.

That image is epic.

Yes. I wonder what the price of that jump ticket would be?

There are actually two people in the world working towards breaking both Kittingers record and the sound barrier during freefall.

From the article, the balloons that Stearns is planning to use will cost around $3.1 million. At that price, someone else will definitely need to foot the bill.

If you do a search on here, you may even find existing discussion about Fournier and Stearns.

Sure I would take it!

... What about the spotting ...?

it would sure suck to land in an ocean - bobbing around like a -- well-- bobber, waiting to be rescued wouldnt it....:P

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

He was falling faster than 600. The speed of sound is 714 or 740 not sure which. But Kittenger broke the sound barrier. They actually heard a sonic boom on the ground. Incredible. The answere to the question is Hell Yes.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.