syntax

my best ever pic

I hope this isn't to self serving, but I actually own a scanner now so I thought Id share my favourite pic. This was taken on my stage 5 aff, just after I was released for the first time. I know it sounds corny, but I will never forget that feeling of freedom.... or the out of control, but fun! 360's I did shortly after that. :o I landed, packed and went straight up for aff 6. Hope you like it!
------------------------------------skydiving...the grounds the limit!

Very nice! I kind of like student pictures, they tend to capture .. how to put it.. the spirit of skydiving. When the pros do their thing, it's impressive and all, but it's nothing you havent seen done a few thousand times before ;) They make it look too easy!

in a way.

Great Photo.
Is that Macca behind you. If so you've got a great instructor with.
Tell him I said Hi.

yup only macca would wear that jumpsuit:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I hope this isn't to self serving, but I actually own a scanner now so I thought Id share my favourite pic. This was taken on my stage 5 aff, just after I was released for the first time. I know it sounds corny, but I will never forget that feeling of freedom.... or the out of control, but fun! 360's I did shortly after that. :o I landed, packed and went straight up for aff 6. Hope you like it!

hey whos that queer looking at your ass

Great shot. Trust me.....we all understand the need/desire to share our skydiving photos. Not just to showoff or prove to others we are doing this, but to convince OURSELVES we are actually doing it! At least that's why I look at mine.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Before I started my AFF and was watching from the ground I would love to greet the tandems and students coming in from the field to catch the feeling. Much Congrats!!! I am up for my release on my next level so that will be me soon. :S
hmmm says the mouse