DALAILAMA

Chuck Norris Tandem Photos

Leave it to you to get in my way when I'm trying to pick up on Greg>:(

BTW, nice picture with your Tandem.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

OMG, that's Billy? I knew he looked familiar. I guess I didn't recognize him with his shirt on:ph34r:

Give that guy a big hug from his Bumpy Brother Famosa;)

Michael, you are right about that nipple ring:o
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Okay, here's a picture of Greg. I'm sorry I made a mistake, but hell, all those damn Golden Knights are hot:$

Chuck who???????? I'm not even interested in that Chuck guy. I'm just checking out the Golden Knights.

Yes, I knew that Chuck Norris did a tandem years ago.

When I got to Perris on June 6th, someone told me Chuck Norris had just left. I just assumed he was an experienced jumper. Was he practicing for his Tandem ride or what?

His face in the photo has the expression of someone not quite sure why they got out of the plane;)

It was with Don Balch and Skydiving Adventures, Inc. but it was when we were at Otay Mesa :-)
They closed the DZ for the (week)day to be private.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the correction John.
I just remember the photo of Chuck Norris and Don Balch hanging over manifest at Hemet.
Speaking of Don, .... have you spoken with him lately?

When I got to Perris on June 6th, someone told me Chuck Norris had just left. I just assumed he was an experienced jumper. Was he practicing for his Tandem ride or what?

Yes.

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Hey Greg, these pics are great from the skydive with Chuck. Thanks everyone for sharing them. I just bet he's sorry he didn't have you hangin' on to him;)

I was sure glad to have you there for my AFF's !!!

Glad to know who you are on dz.com
ciao,
Jo
Your attitude in life determines your altitude!!!

I was Chuck's instructor out at Perris....actually Jim Wallace's school......Jim went to Chucks house in LA to train him, then the next day Chuck came out for a couple of tandem jumps....after the first jump...Chuck wanted to go for another. Chuck was really cool....his wife too.

Chuck Norris once tried to woo a kashmir goat that reminded him of his favorite sweater.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley