ASTKU

Is THIS the best scenery for jumping??

Skydive Burnaby also made that Forbes Travel's 10 Most Beautiful DZs this summer. Did my first jumps SH and this summer SB, coast views priceless.

Forbes does a top 10 most beautiful DZs?? Thats awesome.

Where is Skydive Burnaby??
What is SH?
What is SB?

Where is Skydive Burnaby??

Skydive Buranby is in Canada, 45 minutes from Niagara Falls. On a clear day, you can see the Falls, too. You have an excellent view of Lake Erie, and you could easily aim for the beach if you wanted to land 'out'. Among Canadian dropzones, I think it's a close running with BC dropzones (where you can see ocean, rockies, and Vancouver), as one of the most beautiful. I'll have to see for myself.

After a bigway I did there, I just happened to tracked directly towards the lake, as a very long track. It was a long spot, and the beach was definitely within the range as the beach was almost directly below me. Ultimately, I just decided to follow a few jumpers down to a farm field, for easier pickup, though.

Skydive Burnaby is the site of the last Canada's Record event.

That said, I think the ocean dropzones probably takes the cake visually for me. Florida Keys, Hawaii, Belize, etc.. I'd love to jump one of those sometime.

Sweden...man, would I love to see this view for myself.

I don't know who this is or who took the pic but it really got me.

SWEDEN :o:o
this is Switzerland, Gruyères, my home DZ. The picture is from Michel Pissote (I think). In the restaurant we have the same pic with a glider and with a Hunter.
pic gallery of the 2003 meet I am the one jumping the ParaCommander
and the attached cover of PArachutist is Jeffro Provenzano doing a blindman on our landing area to have a view on the castle
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Bill von may have provided the prettiest pictures, but the prettiest ACTIE DZ is in Pemberton.
When jumping form Cessnas, you exit level with he tops of snow-capped mountains.
In high summer, there is a convenient V-shaped glacier at 5,000 feet, a dramatic reminder of altitude.
When we take the King Air up there, and jump from12,500 feet, the view - of hundreds of snow-capped mountains - improves.