slotperfect

Bill Booth Documentary

Excellent spot/thanks for sharing! and more importantly....

thank you Bill Booth! Countless numbers of people owe their personal addiction to the sky to you! Myself being one of them. With the deepest respesct.. thank you for your contribution to our wonderful sport. May your spirit of adventure continue to inspire not only me, but many others for generations to come!
If flying is piloting a plane.. then swimming is driving a boat. I know why birds sing.. I skydive.

Anyone know if it is possible to save the video on my computer so that I can share it when I don't have internet access.

Don't Pull Low... Unless You ARE!!!
The pessimist says, "It can't get any worse than this." The optimist says, "Sure, it can."
Be fun, have safe.

Anyone know if it is possible to save the video on my computer so that I can share it when I don't have internet access.

Certain video-playing software allows you to do this. RealPlayer is one of them. You can download the program for free off the internet.

Awesome video. Thanks Bill Booth for what you have accomplished, keeping the rest of us safer.

Love to buy you a cold one some time. :)

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" ~Samuel Clemens

MB#4300
Dudeist Skydiver #68

I had the pleasure of meeting Bill and talking to him for a bit at SkyFest, and, had the honor of having Bill sign off on one of my A License requirements on my card!

The skyhook demo's were pretty remarkable, and watching people do the intentional cutaways on the skyhook was great fun!

Great documentary, what an amazing person!

Somehow in my mind I hear the Budweiser REAL MEN OF GENIUS song!:)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Can someone explain the difference between a skyhook and regular RSL to a newb?

Yes, we could... or you could learn to fish. Use the search function, as most people will tell you on a topic this widely discussed. There is a bunch of different threads on it!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Clearly Bill is just an incredible guy. I don't believe him when he says he doesn't have any new ideas. It simply means he hasn't found any pressing problems right now. He will continue to be looking and will find new challenges. A lesson for all of us in perseverance and focus. Problems don't exist to be problems, they exist to find solutions. Let the job dictate how it should be done. Bill did and we are all a lot better off because of it. Thanx again Bill from one of your many fans.