slotperfect

What Can We Do About Skyride II

Just an observation/question.

Which search engine do you prefer? I for one think that Google kicks Yahoo's ass! Yeah, I know that there are other search engines out there, but many use Yahoo in the background. My primary reasoning for this opinion is that Google consistently naturally ranks the Kansas area DZs above all the bullshit SR sites (don't know about your state, go take a look)! The bullshit "Kansasskydiving.com" consistently beats me on Yahoo. I don't think that my yahoo ranking makes a damn bit of difference to my business (I am on the first page third or fourth down for "skydive wichita"), but it still does upset me a little bit to be "beat" by SR. Yahoo is obviously a crappy judge of character.[:/]

Oh well. Not much I can do about Yahoo. Maybe it's a little therapeutic to at least be able to bitch about it here? Go Google!!!

Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ

>This must be from the same person:

Well, not really. See, the same person created both websites. But since they went through different ISP's and are using different hosting sites, they're not the same person any more. Through the magic of Internet Obfuscation(tm) the exact same person, running two different operations, becomes two DIFFERENT people, each separate from the other, each having nothing to do with the other. That way the people who like one website and not the other need never admit to themselves that they are in any way related.

:D:D:D
:D:D:D

You're getting good a using Slyride logic!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

It is interesting to me that even though there are quite a few people here in this thread that keep telling you that AST/ASC and 1 800 Skyride (and the other names) are all one in the same, you keep trying the convince everyone that they are not, but in reality, you have only convinced yourself. Based on that, I thought that if you were to get the word straight from Cary, maybe that would set the record straight. Here is the court order from the Georgia Attorney General that lists ASC, Igovincent, Thrill Planet and their other aliases as all being connected as one; http://funjumper.com/skyride/gadoc.pdf

And this is the Skydive Arizona case that spells it out even better; http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=72528;guest=28465640

Now, those are LEGAL COURT DOCUMENTS that Cary and Ben signed, which by signing them, they are admitting the connection AND that since in the Ga case, they were ordered to pay restitution, they are all scams.
Maybe that will convince you of the affiliation.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

It is interesting to me that even though there are quite a few people here in this thread that keep telling you that AST/ASC and 1 800 Skyride (and the other names) are all one in the same, you keep trying the convince everyone that they are not, but in reality, you have only convinced yourself. Based on that, I thought that if you were to get the word straight from Cary, maybe that would set the record straight. Here is the court order from the Georgia Attorney General that lists ASC, Igovincent, Thrill Planet and their other aliases as all being connected as one; http://funjumper.com/skyride/gadoc.pdf

And this is the Skydive Arizona case that spells it out even better; http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=72528;guest=28465640

Now, those are LEGAL COURT DOCUMENTS that Cary and Ben signed, which by signing them, they are admitting the connection AND that since in the Ga case, they were ordered to pay restitution, they are all scams.

there you go trying to confuse the conversation with facts, if BDashe wanted to discuss facts he would not have anything to say
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

I really could care less about those, let the cruise boat & shark diving industry fight that battle. The point being in my post to Martin is the fact that not one DZ in the state of KS dose business with SR or takes their ripoff GC's and they have all those fake "Dropzones" in all those Kansas towns.

I would think the other real dropzones owners would have an interest in pointing all this info out to the AG of KS due the nature of the KS laws and the fake "KS Business" being duped on the people of the state of KS and the harm being done to real places of business in the skydiving industry doing real business in KS.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I think the point that he was making is that the 1 800 Skyride scam goes way further than skydiving. I personally believe if anyone truly wants to see them shut down, it will take a combined effort on behalf of the Skydiving venue, Balloons, Gliders, Racing and all of the other venues that they steal from.

Plus, if you're wanting someone to present those sites to the AG, don't you think that it would get his (or her) attention a lot quicker if you included those kind of sites for the other venues?

My point is that I think you were a bit hasty about shooting him down when he just gave you some pretty heavy ammo to feed the AG especially since a lot of those were for Kansas.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Fortunately I didn't have to read very far to realize you made my point for me. And furthermore, please show me where i have defended skyride and it's affiliates other than the seperate entity of ASC.

From the court document:

"Defendants USSO LLC, Igovincent, Inc, Cary, Ben, Taparu Inc. d/b/a ThrillPlanet.com and Adventure Sports, LLC shall be referred to herein as the "skyride defendants," and Defendant Atlanta SC, Inc., CASC, Inc., and Tandora, Inc. shall be referred to herein as "Defendant Atlanta SC."

Before this quote it mentions ASC and skyride are owned by Cary and Ben, nothing I haven't said.

Two seperate companies owned by the same people, pretty straight forward... again, nothing I haven't said. I browsed the rest of the document and it almost exclusively deals with "skyride defendants" over "defendant Atlanta SC." ASC appeared to be thrown in there just to make sure certain practices dont spread to another business owned by B&C. I'm cool with that, ASC is a great place to jump with great people and staff, just like the farm is a great place to jump with awesome peops. I prefer ASC as that is where i started (bias), there is no van ride, and the packing area has A/C. Still love lots of the people over at the farm though!

Anyway, try understanding the documents before you post em, but thanks for the assistance.
So there I was...

Making friends and playing nice since 1983

From the court document:

"Defendants USSO LLC, Igovincent, Inc, Cary, Ben, Taparu Inc. d/b/a ThrillPlanet.com and Adventure Sports, LLC shall be referred to herein as the "skyride defendants," and Defendant Atlanta SC, Inc., CASC, Inc., and Tandora, Inc. shall be referred to herein as "Defendant Atlanta SC."

In the early days, the dba 1-800-Skyride was assigned to CASC, Inc.

Does that make the connection for you?

Make It Happen
Parachute History
DiveMaker

I don't get your point. What does it fucking matter? So they are now different companies owned by the same crooks. They started out as all one company and when the shit started hitting the fan they moved stuff around to try to protect their asses and assets. ASC still does the same shit as they have always done and you people that hang with them are guilty by association. That's the way it is.

So, why the fuck does it matter if they are different companies????? Why????

It doesn't.
Very soon, an honest person will not be able to sing the last 2 lines of our National Anthem:::Practice safe dining....use condiments

The logic escapes me.

It appears you are saying that since one person (Luxergy) does something stupid it's OK for me (Slyride) to do something stupid.

or conversely,

It's OK for us to do something stupid because somebody else is doing something stupid too.

I don't get it.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The point was that, like Driver1 said, the sLyride scam goes a lot further than Skydiving. The Racing and Cruises etc. cost a lot more than a Tandem, so therefore, the Skydiving GC's are small drop in the bucket compared to the Race Car Rides. ie, Tandem, $200 (= or- a few dollars) (sLyride=+ a few hundred) A race car ride, if the customer wants to drive instead of ride, well over $1,000. Cruises are even higher.

Furthermore, the point was also, if someone is going to approach the AG, wouldn't it be better to show just how big the scam really is, instead of limiting it to just a few skydiving sites that cover the state.

Do the math, (This IS an example); Skydiving websites for a certain state, let's say 100

Add the racing, Balloons, Sharks, on and on, the number suddenly becomes well over a thousand, maybe over 3,000. Do ya think an AG would be more apt to look at a scam with 100 sites or possibly 3,000, or more?

I said 3,000, figure this, Luxergy, sLyride, thrill planet, adventure, spagoda, spa-atlas, taparu and more, times the number of venues sold by each, times the number of versions of websites per city, times the number of cities in a state.

I counted something like 70 or so venues that they sell GC's on Luxergy alone, so let's say there is 10 cities in Kansas they have sites for, there's 700 sites to start with, so do the math on the rest.

If those numbers are somewhere close to accurate, figure how many sites they have if you multiply that by 50 States, and add for the larger states like California and Texas.

We need to take the blinders off and look at the whole picture, sLyride sells their fake GC's for more than just skydiving.
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

I don't get your point. What does it fucking matter? So they are now different companies owned by the same crooks. They started out as all one company and when the shit started hitting the fan they moved stuff around to try to protect their asses and assets. ASC still does the same shit as they have always done and you people that hang with them are guilty by association. That's the way it is.

So, why the fuck does it matter if they are different companies????? Why????

It doesn't.

I'm still waiting.
Very soon, an honest person will not be able to sing the last 2 lines of our National Anthem:::Practice safe dining....use condiments

OK, I will say it as an asc/ast jumper. It is all one and the same, happy now? Like it was really a secret. This is just people not being able to come up with a better marketing scaming plan and being upset they are not as smart ignorant as they thought.

Fixed it for you!
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!

I know of thousands of people who come up with better marketing plans. They're called small businesses. And suprisingly, most try to be decent and ethical. At what point in your life did you really become stupid enough to think that skyride is a good marketing plan? When they make money? I'm not even a marketing major and I know there is more to it than straight income. I hope you had a sibling that was charged with taking over the brains in your family.
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

OK, I will say it as an asc/ast jumper. It is all one and the same, happy now? Like it was really a secret. This is just people not being able to come up with a better marketing plan and being upset they are not as smart as they thought.

Bernie Madoff and Enron also had great marketing plans

I always wonder if these folks ever had any religious upbringing, personally I'd be afraid of going to hell if I cheated/treated people that way
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Check this out

Smart way to build webcrawler results. I'm sure they also thank everyone here for posting links to their site every time a new one gets found.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

And the fraud keeps growing.
I wonder if there are actually any Jet Charter Services who do business with sLyride AND, if there are, I wonder if they know the truth about sLyride?

Just a thought...
Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org