Driver1

America's newest "Celebrity" Skydiver!

Nascar driver, Tony Stewart jumped with the Golden Knights in Ohio this past week and they just interviewed him in the pre-race show at Dover. He talked about how much fun it was and that it was "Definitely not his last jump"! I called a friend on mine who works for his pit crew and he said Tony is jacked up and ready to do it again!
Way to go Tony!
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Nascar driver, Tony Stewart jumped with the Golden Knights in Ohio this past week and they just interviewed him in the pre-race show at Dover. He talked about how much fun it was and that it was "Definitely not his last jump"! I called a friend on mine who works for his pit crew and he said Tony is jacked up and ready to do it again!
Way to go Tony!

He also said it was the "....coolest thing (he) ever did." ..and he wishes he'd done it ten years ago. :)

I saw the interview as well, and it sounds like he's already reeled in!B| The good thing about Tony doing it is that to the best of my knowledge, the Nascar drivers are not under the restrictions in their contract like a lot of the music and/or movie people are that keeps them from jumping.

Refuse to Lose!!!
Failure is NOT an option!
1800skyrideripoff.com
Nashvilleskydiving.org

Darrell Hammond, one of the announcers for Fox and ex crew cheif for Darrell Waltrip has been an avid sky diver for years. They brought that up on the pre-race show today, I had no idea. From what I understand it was Hammond's idea for Tony & his father to do the tandems. Tony made the remark that the jump was not his last. He was stoked.
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Whoa there Jethro, it takes a manly man to trust his life to a tandem instructor of unknown quality. You, on the other hand, jump in a fu-fu dress, hold hands with other "men" in the air and deploy a mini-skirt sized canopy after that.
Sometimes you eat the bear..............

Darrell Hammond, one of the announcers for Fox and ex crew chief for Darrell Waltrip has been an avid sky diver for years. They brought that up on the pre-race show today, I had no idea. From what I understand it was Hammond's idea for Tony & his father to do the tandems. Tony made the remark that the jump was not his last. He was stoked.

You are right, I noticed that too. I knew Brian Vickers is an active jumper, but I didn't know that Hammond is.

BTW, it's Jeff Hammond.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

it takes a manly man to trust his life to a tandem instructor of unknown quality.

I know your post was in jest, but that guy jumped with the Knights out of their private Otter. Hardly a 'unknown' level of quality in any sense.

Hell, the middle aged woman I filmed this weekend was a shade braver. She jumped out of a converted cargo Caravan with a guy who could have never been in the military, me on video, and no matching jumpsuits anywhere. Now that's manly.

Whoa there Jethro, it takes a manly man to trust his life to a tandem instructor of unknown quality. You, on the other hand, jump in a fu-fu dress, hold hands with other "men" in the air and deploy a mini-skirt sized canopy after that.

Funny Paul. Get your ass down here and fly your dress with us next weekend! :P
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

I love Tony!

Funny thing, I did a NASCAR driving Experience at Talladega Super Speedway this weekend. Definately not my last either. (168.99 mph was my fastest speed)

I had the same sensation as my first skydive.

J
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.