SansSuit

Naked Skydiving Organization ??

Is there any interest in starting a naked jumpers group? There are societies and clubs all over jumping, why not one for those who have chosen to fly free? I�m surprised no one has started one before.
I�m envisioning a group much like POPS. One naked jump and you are in. One time membership fee. There would be a membership list, with numbers of course. It could keep track of state and national records. Further down the line I could even see meets or boogies. Imagine it!

The problem is that I am not prepared to start such a club. I don�t have the abilities nor the resources. I have a bunch of ideas but I would really like to see someone take this an run with it.

So, two questions. Would there be enough interest in a naked jumping �society� or whatever to make it worthwhile? And is there anyone who would like to help out or take this over?

How about this for a name? Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving - SANS ??
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

I already wear a shirt around here with "Naked Skydiving Club" written on it in Sharpie. I wear it on laundry day.

I would most definitely be down to join an official organization. No time, resources, etc. to be of any official assistance, but I would most definitely join. Just tacked up a naked night jump recently...
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

I want in, only if I dont have to pay a membership fee, or jump nekkid..

I can handle looking at videos of people dying in order to learn from, or training tough, but jumping nekkid?
Hell, I shower in swimming trunks...

I already wear a shirt around here with "Naked Skydiving Club" written on it in Sharpie.

I have given thought to t-shirts or other clothing. I'm thinking that there would be something (for lack of the correct word) "wrong" with that. How about large temporary tattoos?
Peace,
-Dawson.

I want in, only if I dont have to pay a membership fee, or jump nekkid..

Errrr. that might be a problem. Kinda like a young'un trying to get in POPS.

Hey, anybody can do it, but it ain't for everybody.
Peace,
-Dawson.

This is one organization that I don't think I can join.

Reason #1: I'm over 50
Reason #2: I'm not skinny, or even close to "in shape", unless you count round as a shape.

So even though there might have been a day the fact is: I just don't look good naked anymore :o

"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

:S:S:S:S

I count my blessings that I have not been subjected to the sight
of guys jumping naked.

The LESS of their skin I see, the better I like it.

For gods sake, why would you do that to people?

Are you just flashers that want to expose yourselves to people and have found a place you can do it without getting arrested?
__

My mighty steed

i landed naked in front of mass, next to the preacher on 12-31-1999 on a beach in dominican rep i think that should count

My first naked jump I specifically remember laughing while spiraling may canopy because I was directly over a church. Didn't look like anything good was going on, but still, it's the thought that counts.
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

How about large temporary tattoos?

Maybe a patch? How about something like a close-fitting sleeve that you could slip over one of your leg straps or chest strap, if it wouldn't be a snag hazard? The sleeve could either have embroidery on it, or you could sew a patch to it, or maybe screen print it. That way the logo/name/whatever is on something you _have_ to be wearing even if you're not wearing any clothes.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

So even though there might have been a day the fact is: I just don't look good naked anymore

There is an old adage that no one looks good in freefall. This is exaggerated by more naked surface area. It ain't about looking pretty, it's about being free!
Peace,
-Dawson.

this was an outdoor mass that this father has every new years eve on the beach before sunset - all 4 of us landed right there - there was a 5 minute interuption in the service

OK, going to hell does not preclude you from the group. ;) Welcome !!
Peace,
-Dawson.