1SMART1

I have answers to ALL your ASC/SKYRIDE ??'s

there are more conspiracy theories about ASC, skyride, and its employers or contractors then there are about D.B. Cooper.

D.B. Cooper committed one crime and got away with it and to my recollection, that's the only thing he was known for. Now Skyride on the other hand, has committed multiple crimes and continues to do so and is doing irreparable damage to a sport we love and other sports that others feel the same about.
D.B. Cooper was hat, 40 years ago? Skyride is now and pissing off and on a lot of people who won't stand for if!

billvon dont kid yourself. The relevance of this site has been diminished. 4 out of the top 10 topics are ASC or skyride related, you dont have to be obsessed to see it. you merely have to click on general skydiving.

those are the most recent topics, not top ten
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

exactly.....thats what i meant and Im not sure about how many crimes they have committed. I do know that DZO's committing crimes is nothing new in this sport. Thats a long list. Of course I'm not saying two wrongs make a right.
I know about the arizona thing but wasnt that civil case? I dont think they have been guilty of any criminal cases have they? Not defending but Im just not aware of any.

So the guy has some insight from a rather hands on point of view, and grammar/presentation is picked apart. Talk about "can't see the forest for the trees". How about someone comment positively/negatively on the merits of what he wrote in the original post. Was the OP incorrect? True, he should not have lumped Stratostar in just because of the signature line.
Irony: "the History and Trivia section hijacked by the D.B. Cooper thread"

>4 out of the top 10 topics are ASC or skyride related, you dont have to
>be obsessed to see it.

Nope. But you do have to be obsessed if you overlook everything else on the other 31 boards, or even in the other 620 threads on the General forum.

People generally see what they want here. A political junkie will see only the obsession people have with political parties in Speaker's Corner and an obsessed swooper will see only the canopy nazis in S+T.

I don't give a shit about Skyride or Thrill planet, I am speaking about the DZ's only. I don't care who agrees or disagrees. I know what I know is the truth and I know that Chuck Owen is now the manager of both TN and GA DZ's as of Aug 15 2010 and that the company changes names constantly to keep people from finding them.
There is no rest for the weary huh Cary Q?

That is exactly what I am saying, especially when everything is always a secret until well, they change names over and over. Then I start asking what the hell is going on and got tired of explaining to customers about scams they had found.

To bad this one is full of crap. ;) I can tell by the way she writes who she is...anonymity destroyed.

She's as grammatically incorrect as she is pissed about losing her job after she was doing things that really only brought shame to herself.

And on that note...If you got hate in your heart...let it out. ;)

this is great!
this whole site should be renamed "about a half dozen people that are obsessed with ASC.Com"
Wasnt this site suppose to be the most reliable source for skydiving info???
But really its just a mudslinging outlet.

there are more conspiracy theories about ASC, skyride, and its employers or contractors then there are about D.B. Cooper.

this place is a laugh riot. And a laughing stock for the sport.

when did DZ.com become reduced to this....how embarassing.........

Sorry if you feel it's embarrassing but how do you think the people feel who have been ripped off by a company who refuses to stop the lies and scandals?
How about the employees that get used and fired because they know too much?
What kind of DECENT company would hide such info for an employee to "know too much" and fear that the info would get out, like it's about to from me, and let them go? Just sayin...

To bad this one is full of crap. ;) I can tell by the way she writes who she is...anonymity destroyed.

She's as grammatically incorrect as she is pissed about losing her job after she was doing things that really only brought shame to herself.

And on that note...If you got hate in your heart...let it out. ;)

Really Shooter?? If that's the case, then that girl your talking about, will definately get the word out! I got a feeling you don't have a clue as to what your talking about or what your doing...but here comes the rain!

Sounds like somebody didn't get the Lamborghini they were hoping for.

WHAT??????????

they only offered me a Vet.....>:(

Now I am pissed........

Sorry that you can make jokes of this....it was only intended to inform the site that the DZ does not have a lease and will soon be shut down. Therefore, this website can go back to what it's suppose to be and no more ASC BS

Sorry that you can make jokes of this....it was only intended to inform the site that the DZ does not have a lease and will soon be shut down. Therefore, this website can go back to what it's suppose to be and no more ASC BS

haha well sir you are doing an ass backward way of accomplishing your goal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VjPNKc0VsU
Look out for the freefly team, Smelly Peppers. Once we get a couple years more experience we will be a force to be reckoned with in the near future! BLUES!

Now that ASC has lost their lease at Cedartown, how many blind-as-a-bat supporters does Cary have left? Because of his unmitigated greed, all the jumpers who have ignored the politics to have fun and jump most weekends now don't have a home DZ. Who do you poor saps have to blame now? Cary!

I think someone said it before.... what was the quote? "And the walls came tumbling down..." yeah, that's it. Jan Meyer's own words. USPA's executive board owes her a big fat apology.

Chuck can't manage worth a fucking shit. From Pell City to Prattville to Clarksville to Waverly to where next? His fuck-ups keeps the DZ on the move. I'm absolutely amazed that Cary still keeps him around.

Cary, karma's a bitch. I hope you get everything you deserve. You can only run and hide your ill-gotten riches for so long. Eventually, it will be tracked down and confiscated, you cocksucker. :|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

haha well sir you are doing an ass backward way of accomplishing your goal

Well sir, I do apologize that you feel that way. But, just like all the other post on here, you don't have to read them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VjPNKc0VsU

It's not a joke. You supported ASC, Cary, and Skyride while they were lying to customers and lying about other DZ's. For all I know, you were telling some of those lies. You only turned on Cary after you got cut loose and didn't get what you were promised. Your anonymous apology does not sound sincere. A lot of us in the Southeast have learned not to trust anything associated with Cary, and I'm afraid that includes you.
You don't have to outrun the bear.

Promised?? I don't recall being promised anything. As far as I am concerned, I cut away, or as you say got cut away, for knowing too much.

I was assigned to step up and save the dz because nobody else gave a shit and during that time, I found out alot of things that I would of rather of never known.

I really don't care what you Bertt or anybody else thinks on here because I know the truth and it seems you do to.

So be a real man and speak the truth...or else let it go. I never supported anything that was a lie, and that my friend is why I am not there today.

You said it yourself. You can't pay me to lie or to be dishonest with people.

I guess that's why the previous manager of 7 yrs quit too huh?

Chuck so good at running a business...it seems the only thing he can do is run a business off!

Now is there anything else you want to say about me or my job performance? Or is it true that you don't know what that would even be and your just talking shit like the rest of them?

I never supported anything that was a lie, and that my friend is why I am not there today.

You said it yourself. You can't pay me to lie or to be dishonest with people.

In all fairness to those who might look upon you with suspicion, you claimed to have worked at ASC for two years, exactly what two year period was this? The past two years from now, or a previous two year period and you are just coming clean now?

The reason I ask is becasue it's been no secret for many, many years that Skyride has been stealing photos and content from skydivers, cornering cusomters in markets where they don;t belong and withholding them from DZs for a 'ransom', and misleading customers as to the location and costs associated with making a jump. With this in mind, and your claim to not support anything that was a lie, how is it that you came to work for them at all, let alone sustained that employment for two years?

Your profile claims you to have 7000+ jumps and many, many years in the sport, and as such you would have been well aware of the doings of Skyride and the fact that it, and ASC are one in the same. Now if your profile is a fabrication, and an attempt to mask your true identity, with the real truth being that you are not a jumper but an office worker who was hired with no knowledge of the business or it's reputation, that would be one thing, but if that's the case, then you have to wonder why your profile is anonymous.

In fact, even if you are a long time jumper, one has to wonder why you would remain anonymous. You seem to be admitting that you made an error in working at ASC, so that's out of the way, and now that your employment there has ended, what's the point of remaining anonymous? It would certainly bolster your position to be truthful with your indentity, and if you are a working jumper, that work history would not effect your ability to get work at other DZs. If you're qualified to do the jumps, and a DZ needs help, you're hired. If you're not a jumper, and looking for work outside the industry, revealing your identity here would have no effect on that.