gemini

VETS - Veterans Engaged in Team Skydiving

Cindy Coker from Skydive Dallas and a group of her veteran friends announce the formation of the VETS skydiving association. Membership requirements and membership applications to be available soon.

Nice!B|

Matt

Vet.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I have a question, Can any service member be a part of this? What are the requirements? Do you simply have to serve/have served? Do you have to have been deployed? Do you have to retire? Just asking because I would like to be a part too, but I'm still 11 years from retirement.
Muff #5048

It's going to be open to all those currently serving as well, so you are good to go! :)
We just wanted to get the word out for now, but will update more on membership requirements and other details once we get things set up. I'm glad to see folks interested to join here.

Cindy

As Cindy said our intention is to allow all skydivers with an active USPA/FAI membership who have served AND received an honorable discharge, OR are currently serving on active duty be eligible. Military retiree status is not required. Combat deployment is not required.

More later.

Blue skies,

Jim

COOL! Gonna be great to be a part of something like this. Let me know if you want some coins made up. Ive got a local company here who makes them. All I would need is the front and back design and how many we need.

I would say the patch design is a great front for the coin. For the back I would think of the service seals, and if that is to detailed maybe the services by name around the edges and "Served with Pride" (or some thing like that) in the center. Or the colors (Black, Red, Blue, Silver/White and Gold/Yellow) of the Services in a stripe through the middle.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I like the idea, but the coin on the right seems to be a little more interesting. Not something you see on most coins.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message