Scrumpot

"Scrumpot Jr." Skydives!

Okay - so I'm a little biased. Maybe even just a smidge "over-the-top" right now too, PROUD PAPA!! - So shoot me. ** (ha! - You can't, I'm bullet-proof!! ...At least that's how I feel right this very moment! :P) because...

My eldest son Adam - made his very 1st Skydive this past weekend, and I had the distinct HONOR and supreme pleasure to actually accompany him, as one of his instructors. One of the most incredible RUSH's and absolute HIGH's in this sport, even imaginable. I am still not calmed down from the adrenaline rush!! B| And well... I just had to SHARE!

So, with no further adieu then, here is a link to the video evidence of it, I've just posted up to YouTube:

ADAM MAKES HIS 1st SKYDIVE
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Congrats....

So, you are working at JR's place? If so, he and I worked together some this year... Tell him I said hey.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Hey Ron - Yes, that is correct, and WILL DO!

Edit to add: You can see JR in the video in fact - he was on the load, right-side, all the way back (forward) next to the pilot. As you know, his son (Jamie) also jumps on the Carolina Turbo XP team, and is the videographer for me/us on this jump. It was a real "FAMILY" event all around, indeed. B|

coitus non circum - Moab Stone