1 1
brenthutch

As I predicted

29 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

Thanks Brent, another Earth World Record. Not that I need another, but maybe you should print commemorative T-Shirts. Anywho, you've been a strong supporter of the meme of our stumbling, demented, velcro shoe wearing, can't order a taco without recalling his dad calling him Joey President, thank your for your service. But now, after his SOTU are you still of the opinion he couldn't pour piss out of a boot over our partisan, misogynistic, female enslaving Supreme Court if the directions were on the heel? Or are you maybe, just maybe, willing to believe you had things a tad wrong?

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 7.36.36 PM.png

41 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Thanks Brent, another Earth World Record. Not that I need another, but maybe you should print commemorative T-Shirts. Anywho, you've been a strong supporter of the meme of our stumbling, demented, velcro shoe wearing, can't order a taco without recalling his dad calling him Joey President, thank your for your service. But now, after his SOTU are you still of the opinion he couldn't pour piss out of a boot over our partisan, misogynistic, female enslaving Supreme Court if the directions were on the heel? Or are you maybe, just maybe, willing to believe you had things a tad wrong?

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 7.36.36 PM.png

His obvious decline aside, it is his is policies with which I take issue. That said actuarial tables say he will not serve out his term and that will leave us with this…

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

His obvious decline aside, it is his is policies with which I take issue. That said actuarial tables say he will not serve out his term and that will leave us with this…

And the actuarial tables if Trump is elected will leave us who? Sorry buddy, but I now need to apologize to everyone I argued with claiming you weren't a simple troll. Thank you for your support.

9 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

And the actuarial tables if Trump is elected will leave us who? Sorry buddy, but I now need to apologize to everyone I argued with claiming you weren't a simple troll. Thank you for your support.

Oh, and save your reply, you are now in the company of Rich Ravizza: blocked. 

29 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

That said actuarial tables say he will not serve out his term and that will leave us with this…

They actually vary depending on how the known variables for his health and history are accounted for. From a high of a 95% to a low of 75% chance of living out a second term. Which is higher than most give the fat out of shape dotard who is trying to replace him.

5 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

They actually vary depending on how the known variables for his health and history are accounted for. From a high of a 95% to a low of 75% chance of living out a second term. Which is higher than most give the fat out of shape dotard who is trying to replace him.

Thank you for that insightful analysis. Do you have any ideas on the wash, rinse, repeat conundrum?

52 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Thank you for that insightful analysis. Do you have any ideas on the wash, rinse, repeat conundrum?

Well….. everything and everyone ends someday. So either it fixes itself or you and I don’t live long enough to care.

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

His obvious decline aside . . .

Poor republicans were all set to attack Biden for his dementia, lack of energy and confusion after the SOTU address.  They even wrote a canned speech for Katie Britt to use to attack how demented he was.

Then he kicked their butts.

Now they are scrambling to change their talking points.  Britt called him "diminished" in her canned disaster of a speech.  But when that came out, republicans didn't take that one on.  In fact, they ran away from her speech just as fast as their little legs could carry them, since it was both creepy and alienated women - and clearly didn't represent reality.

OK, so he's not diminshed or tired, he's . . . TOO energetic!  "Everyone is going to remember how weirdly amped up he is and how bizarrely fast he’s speaking" quipped Fox News.

No, it's not that.  It's that he's . . . too loud!  Yeah, that's it.  FOX News again: "“This is the loudest State of the Union speech I can remember!  Let’s see whether undecided voters like being yelled at."

Oooh, maybe that has legs.  Mike Johnson said he was a "very angry, very jacked up, who might say charitably over-caffeinated" man.  Let's try that one on!

And next week Biden will give a speech where he speaks softly - and republicans will scramble around madly for a talking point that still works.  He's playing them like a fiddle.

9 hours ago, billvon said:

Poor republicans were all set to attack Biden for his dementia, lack of energy and confusion after the SOTU address.  They even wrote a canned speech for Katie Britt to use to attack how demented he was.

Then he kicked their butts.

He's playing them like a fiddle.

The last people to recognize that they've been conned are the marks themselves.  And even then they're reluctant to admit it.

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

Mark my words. Joe will not make it another 4 years in this job. I’m curious to know if he will switch running mates. 

Other than a "gut feeling" why are you marking your words down? 

3 minutes ago, airdvr said:

I don't think Biden can handle 4 more years of the toughest job there is.  I believe a vote for him is actually going to be a vote for his running mate.  Many here don't feel that way.  I'm on record.

Kamala Harris is for sure one of the R party's favourite scare tactic boogeymen. (is boogeywoman a thing?) The reality is she would be far better than the recycled dotard they are offering up. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Kamala Harris is for sure one of the R party's favourite scare tactic boogeymen. (is boogeywoman a thing?) The reality is she would be far better than the recycled dotard they are offering up. 

But . . . she had SEX!   With MEN!  Like, a LOT!

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

I don't think Biden can handle 4 more years of the toughest job there is.  I believe a vote for him is actually going to be a vote for his running mate.  Many here don't feel that way.  I'm on record.

So then you are voting for Trump. 

15 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Isn't that what they want women to do?

They want them to have sex with THEM.  Not anyone else.

Pretty simple.  If she has sex with you and no one else she's a strong, empowered modern woman.  If she has sex with you and anyone else she's a slut.  If she has sex with other people and NOT you she's a whore.

8 hours ago, airdvr said:

Mark my words. Joe will not make it another 4 years in this job. I’m curious to know if he will switch running mates. 

Why would he switch?

Harris has a record of doing a good job, no scandals (no legitimate ones), presented well as VP. She hasn't misspelled 'potato'.

Are you suggesting that if Biden has a real chance of not finishing his term, he should dump the woman with dark skin? Because she's a woman with dark skin?

7 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Are you suggesting that if Biden has a real chance of not finishing his term, he should dump the woman with dark skin? Because she's a woman with dark skin?

And she has a scary name. Like that Hussein Obama charachter. 

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Why would he switch?

Harris has a record of doing a good job, no scandals (no legitimate ones), presented well as VP. She hasn't misspelled 'potato'.

And has not gotten into a debate with a sit-com actress.

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

And she has a scary name. Like that Hussein Obama charachter. 

What the hell is the matter with people like airdvr? If they are willing to believe Trump can be contained from his worst impulses why not Kamala? She would figure it out, get squared away and govern with intelligence. Unless you’re the kind of bozo who believes women can’t handle leadership, I guess.