1 1
JoeWeber

Why is this man smiling?

If he expanded it to include younger daughters. He'd have this guy's support:

spacer.png

"In an early draft of a piece by Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, he purportedly wrote that “President-elect Donald Trump once asked, ‘Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?"

And of course where trump comes, so comes the GOP.

10 hours ago, headoverheels said:

Hmmmm, I seem to recall that that is already legal in some states (at least marriage is), if the female is beyond the age of conception.

You can marry a fetus?

10 minutes ago, timber said:

Ashley Biden's diary and Hunter's laptop with his niece Natalie would suggest the Biden's are indeed a very close family!

And Trump's court cases state (not suggest) that he is a very rape-y person.

I wonder how many republicans, when they were young, thought they would grow up to support a rapist for president.

I have a hard time believing Trump was so hard up to try and get with Ms. Carroll. She seems to be a bit of a nut case.  Another Democrat smear tactic like Mrs. Blasey-Ford against Justice Kavanaugh.  I think Tara Reade was a bit more credible. Politics sure is a dirty business!  Why can't we have better leaders?  Jeffery Sachs seems like he would have been a good choice at some point that both sides could live with.

5 minutes ago, timber said:

I have a hard time believing Trump was so hard up to try and get with Ms. Carroll. She seems to be a bit of a nut case.  Another Democrat smear tactic like Mrs. Blasey-Ford against Justice Kavanaugh.  I think Tara Reade was a bit more credible. Politics sure is a dirty business!  Why can't we have better leaders?  Jeffery Sachs seems like he would have been a good choice at some point that both sides could live with.

Like Clinton, Trump appears to see sex in terms of power more than affection.

There's plenty of sleaze on both sides of the aisle.  From what I knew of Trump in the '80s, him spontaneously playing 'hide the salami' with a woman unfortunate enough to be somewhere he viewed as opportune fits.

Rapists tend to see themselves as the last of the red hot lovers and the objects of their affection as playing hard to get.

Trump is incapable of lying, since lying requires some concept of what is or is not true.  He simply blurts out whatever crosses his mind.

5 hours ago, timber said:

If you're so savagely far right you dismiss a person who was so convincing on the stand and had so much evidence against Trump that she managed to get a jury to find that she was a victim of sexual assault from 25 years ago (a very difficult thing to do) as a nutcase democrat plant then I really have no idea what makes you think you can speak about what 'both sides' would want. 

13 hours ago, timber said:

I have a hard time believing Trump was so hard up to try and get with Ms. Carroll. 

Rape has nothing to do with sexual desire and being "hard-up."  It's a crime of power and domination.  That's why (sadly) 70 year olds are raped fairly regularly.

And even if that WAS the case, and it was just because he was attracted to her, since he could not tell Carroll from his own wife in a picture - she was obviously his type.

She seems to be a bit of a nut case. 

So it's OK that he raped her?

Another Democrat smear tactic like Mrs. Blasey-Ford against Justice Kavanaugh.

Turns out that half a dozen women came forward to confirm what she said.  But of course they weren't heard.

Did you ever think when you were young you'd be supporting a rapist and pussy-grabber for president?  Is that sort of a "well, he's bad but the other guy is worse" thing?  Or are you more of the "ignore the truth to support my agenda" type?

• Like 2

(edited)
14 hours ago, timber said:

I have a hard time believing Trump was so hard up to try and get with Ms. Carroll. She seems to be a bit of a nut case.

He couldn't distinguish between his wife and E Jean Carroll in a picture....

You guys will tell yourself anything instead of recognizing you are supporting a rapist. The women in your life must be so proud of you.

Edited by SkyDekker
spelling
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, winsor said:

Rapists tend to see themselves as the last of the red hot lovers and the objects of their affection as playing hard to get.

For a well read super smart guy you sure can blast out the occasional boner. Rape is not the province of would be Lothario's, it is an act of power exertion. Check into it.

• Like 1