D22369

so what is the nicest thing anyone on the dz has done for you?

Jvx

Received a killlller bj from a student after filming her tandem. Love Eloy and the hot chicks there. Boom...

I have the opposite nicest experience... it was the BJ I never received.

I was drunk (drunk doesn't begin to describe it honestly) at a boogie and my friends kept me from getting a killer BJ... from a chick that probably would have been a killer had she gotten me alone with her.

BOOM. And bobs your uncle.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Sunday I showed up at the dz, made a couple of jumps, starting out to be a great day as usual and then it happened! A friend of mine walked in with a birdman classic wingsuit to try on since we were about the same size. The suit fit great and then he said I could have it! I said "for free?! You don't even want a little something for it?!" he said he didn't want anything for it and he even came and observed my first wingsuit flight! It was so much fun! I think Im hooked on wingsuits for life now! People really can be amazing and generous! I just hope I can repay him back one day!

When I was a spotty faced kid, I was progressing very slowly due to lack of funds. I saved up for months to go to my first boogie. A couple of jumpers gave me a bunch of jump tickets :)

Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

kuai43

***Being handed a beer right when I landed my canopy up at Taft, thanks Santiago! BTW Taft has new owners.

I sure hope you manifested for the next load to show your appreciation!

Fifth jump of the day, the two cases of beer showed my appreciation.

If I were to thank everyone who has done amazing things to help me in my skydiving travels it would be a very very long list. I am amazed at the open outpouring of help and generosity that can be found in the skydiving community. People you have never met go out of their way help out others in so many ways.

The first boogie I attended on my own was the Lost Prairie boogie in 2009. I had around 100 jumps and 2nd year in the sport so I was still pretty new and going to a boogie where I didnt know anyone was a pretty scary idea.

Earlier that season I had bought an ancient monster of a camper van, whcih of course broke down just outside of kalispel. I had it towed into town to get fixed. I thought the boogie was over for me before it even began. I had no way to get to the dz, no vehicle and no where to sleep.

I ended up calling the dz and explained what had happened. They organized for someone to come and pick me up from town. I thought well at least I will make it to the boogie. Then when I got there they had found an extra tent, matress and sleeping bag for me to use. I was absolutly blown away by how helpful these people were who i had never met.
Later that night around the bonfire I met naked Dave... im sure the rest of you know the end to that story... so you can blame Dave for that one :P

That was when I realised what an amazing group of people skydivers are. Since then I have shared some of the most amazing experiences of life with skydivers, that had nothing to do with skydiving. In australia alone I have probably driven most of the way around the country just because there was another jumper who was doing a big trip and said jump in dude, come for a ride.

Earlier this year Squeak drove me from brisbane back to perth over about 8 days, and pretty much tailored the trip to what I wanted to stop in and see. It was awesome!
Then back in perth he let me stay at his house and use it as a home base while I was working and travelling. For 10 months!

This is by far the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me in my life, even if he is a dickhead :P

Have you seen my pants?
it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
>:)

Earlier this year Squeak drove me from brisbane back to perth over about 8 days, and pretty much tailored the trip to what I wanted to stop in and see. It was awesome!
Then back in perth he let me stay at his house and use it as a home base while I was working and travelling. For 10 months!

Eight days in the same care with Squeak could be a life altering event. Ten months in the same house would make a train take a dirt road. B|

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

hcsvader

This is by far the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me in my life, even if he is a dickhead :P

You say dickhead like it's a bad thing:ph34r:

and you are more than welcome back anytime mate:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

mjosparky

Eight days in the same care with Squeak could be a life altering event. Ten months in the same house would make a train take a dirt road. B|

Sparky

Michael, you judge me too harshly:ph34r: Im a nice guy, I just dont suffer fools easily and I speak my mind. I apparently also lack tact :ph34r:.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hcsvader

and you are more than welcome back anytime mate:)

Says the guy who isn't going to be home for the next year.
Well that's true, Ill perhaps see you at Nox :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

rwieder

Received a killlller bj from a student after filming her tandem. Love Eloy and the hot chicks there. Boom...

What an accomplishment. Cheif, there's some things a man just as well keep to himself. This is one of them. It's offensive and sexist. Maybe you've heard about the rule that instructors are morally obligated to abstain from sexual activities with paying customers? If you knew that, then this little scenario tells us just what kind of guy you really are, which is hardly anything to be proud of.

And this is why we throw people out of Dubai all the time!!! Big babies like you wouldn't last nor fit in.
Plus I was messing around. It's a different breed of jumpers these days. Sub 100 or not. Sucks but your post proved my point. Like they say in Hawaii. Stay off our fucking hp landing area with your boat. :)

Best-
Richard