2 2
Phil1111

Biden Impeachment

3 minutes ago, billvon said:

Yeah!  If they arrested Hunter Biden, arrest Ivanka!  It's only fair.  I am sure once she's arrested they will find something on her.  After all, she was selling Chinese shoes from the White House; that's basically treason.  And there is a lot more evidence she did that than evidence that the republicans have Hunter Biden's laptop.

Maybe just arrest Melania after. Pretty sure you can find evidence that the application for her Genius Visa had some lies on it.

36 minutes ago, Slim King said:

If you got two wires from Communist China for hundreds of thousands of dollars using your own private address perhaps you should be arrested.

Trump's tax returns showed him getting millions of dollars from Communist China.  TEN TIMES as much.  That is hard, black and white proof.

You figure life in prison is good enough?   Or should Trump be executed per your standards?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/10/23/forbes-estimates-china-paid-trump-at-least-54-million-since-he-took-office-via-mysterious-trump-tower-lease/?sh=619f8d54ed11

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

He blackmailed Ukraine into firing a prosecutor going after Burisma while they were paying his son millions.

You do realise that repeating that utter garbage is like shouting through a loud hailer that you're completely ignorant of the facts, right?

Firing that prosecutor was a matter of official US and international policy because he was intentionally not investigating Burisma in exchange for lots of bribes. This has been confirmed by everyone who was involved at every level except for (naturally) the prosecutor himself. What are the chances they're all in on it?

8 hours ago, winsor said:

I'm getting weary of the showmanship that is the drive to impeach whoever is in charge.  It brings to mind the lazy Barrister who gets to court. and reads the brief from the Solicitor to the effect of 'no case - abuse the plaintiff.'

Hi winsor,

I'm with you.  There has never been a conviction when the Senate has voted.

It is just a show.

Jerry Baumchen

33 minutes ago, jakee said:

You do realise that repeating that utter garbage is like shouting through a loud hailer that you're completely ignorant of the facts, right?

In fact, a FOX News host (Kilmeade) tried Slim's nonsense while interviewing the former President of Ukraine.  The former president told Kilmeade head that everything he said was wrong, and that the prosecutor who claimed that was nuts.

6 minutes ago, billvon said:

In fact, a FOX News host (Kilmeade) tried Slim's nonsense while interviewing the former President of Ukraine.  The former president told Kilmeade head that everything he said was wrong, and that the prosecutor who claimed that was nuts.

This Fow News host is fun, though.

13 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Explain the two wired checks from China to Bidens residence  for over $100 Grand while he was Vice President. I'll wait.

Have you ever received an international wire? It's not dropped off at the door by UPS, it goes to the receiving bank. That's not what happened. Oh, he took the bribes, there can be no doubt about that just not by wire. What my informants have told me is that Big Man Joe met Xi Jinping at the middle of a bridge on a dark and stormy night where they exchanged brief cases and Dim Sum recipes. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Have you ever received an international wire? It's not dropped off at the door by UPS, it goes to the receiving bank. That's not what happened. Oh, he took the bribes, there can be no doubt about that just not by wire. What my informants have told me is that Big Man Joe met Xi Jinping at the middle of a bridge on a dark and stormy night where they exchanged brief cases and Dim Sum recipes. 

The man was doing business with people in China. Like thousands of Americans do. Nothing was clandestine about the transactions. At the time his dad's address was also on his drivers license. Where's the beef? Oh, another case of huffing and puffing trying to create innuendo over nothing. As usual. Money changing hands is not illegal or immoral.

10 minutes ago, Slim King said:

So you can't explain it then......

This is from Comers Committee on Oversight webpage:

"On July 26, 2019, Hunter Biden received a $10,000 wire from Wang Xin. On August 2, 2019, Hunter Biden received a $250,000 wire from Jonathan Li and Tan Ling. Both wires originated in Beijing and Joe Biden’s Wilmington, Delaware home is listed as the beneficiary address for both wires." 

As an earlier poster tried patiently to explain to you the "beneficiary address" is meaningless. That it was Hunter who received the wire is explicit. No evidence that Joe Biden received a single coin with a square hole from China exists to date. Well, in the real world that is.

4 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Why would he use his fathers address if he wasn't peddling Influence? 

Regardless of whether the address means anything - Hunter can do that. He can go around the world telling anyone who'll listen that he's Joe Biden's son and sooner or later someone's going to take a punt and see if he can deliver anything. Unfortunately there isn't a damn thing that anyone, even Joe Biden, can do about that. However, because the Bidens are not an organised criminal family, Hunter was not given access to or influence in the US government.

Ivanka though, she didn't need to tell anyone she was Donald Trump's daughter - she was sat there right next to him representing the US government in international conferences. How much do you think was bought from her around the world?

Just now, Slim King said:

L@@K... BENEFICIARY is the key word here.

"On July 26, 2019, Hunter Biden received a $10,000 wire from Wang Xin. On August 2, 2019, Hunter Biden received a $250,000 wire from Jonathan Li and Tan Ling. Both wires originated in Beijing and Joe Biden’s Wilmington, Delaware home is listed as the beneficiary address for both wires." 

You know that houses don't get paid, right? Like, Joe Biden's residence doesn't have its own bank account - you do understand that?

Explain the two wired checks from China to Bidens residence  for over $100 Grand while he was Vice President. I'll wait.

Done.  It was to Hunter, not Joe.

Now let's see you explain the $5 million that China paid Trump WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT.

Why would he use his fathers address if he wasn't peddling Influence? What did China purchase for the money? Briefcases? ROTFLMAO

Sure he was peddling the perception of influence, if that gets you to sleep tonight, but I'm guessing that some real chumps paid big bucks for baggies filled with parsley.

I'll humor you on this BIDEN thread ...Where is that link?

"President Donald Trump, who declared “I don’t make money from China” in Thursday night’s presidential debate, has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. Forbes estimates that at least $5.4 million has flowed into the president’s business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in Trump Tower. . . . .Suddenly, a routine real estate deal became a conduit for a foreign superpower to pay the president of the United States."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2020/10/23/forbes-estimates-china-paid-trump-at-least-54-million-since-he-took-office-via-mysterious-trump-tower-lease/?sh=aa6a16ded11e

33 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Peddling the Influence of the Vice President of the United States is 100% ILLEGAL....700 pages of EVIDENCE was revealed today for all to see.

Just because a Republican says it doesn’t make it evidence. Even if he takes his sharpie and writes it down.

Wendy P. 

31 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Peddling the Influence of the Vice President of the United States is 100% ILLEGAL....700 pages of EVIDENCE was revealed today for all to see.

Perception was the word. Stop being so boring or I'll block you again. Right or wrong being family can open doors and makes things like sweet gigs possible sometimes. But that does not in and of itself mean treasonous, nefarious, or even grade school level shenanigans occurred. 

What was the product that Hunter was selling? Crack pipes? If he wasn't selling the "BRAND" as HE called it, what was he selling?

I'm willing to believe he had no competencies and was riding on his name and that was all he was "selling" to the doofs who were paying him. What do you think he was selling? And for a bonus, what do you know he was selling?

8 hours ago, Slim King said:

I totally understand that even the address was part of the Influence pedaling 

Oh look, there's that two-step again and we're back to this point. Yeah, Hunter gets to sell his name around the world. It sucks, but there's nothing Joe or anyone else can do about it.

Trump, on the other hand, explicitly gave his family members official access to and massive influence over every aspect of the executive branch of the federal government, and they sold that for all they could get.

This is fun, and shines a light on what this "impeachment" is all about.

Rep. Smith asked this during the investigation today:

Smith: We know that over two million dollars of Hunter Biden's tax liabilities were paid off by a big Democrat party donor and Hollywood lawyer who is named Kevin Morris. James Biden, the President's brother, told investigators he did not know how Hunter Biden even knew this individual, but was later asked to thank him for the payment, quote, "on behalf of the family". The Biden family. The family. So, how would such payment, that essentially pushed under the rug the President's son's tax problems, at least for one year, be considered a campaign finance violation on the part of the Biden campaign?

Witness: Thank you for the question. I have no idea. I thought you were going to ask me why would Leslie Wolf say "don't look into that", and I think the answer to that probably is that if it's a campaign contribution, then it implicates Political Person Number One, and that, apparently, is a big barrier that had been created throughout this entire investigation.

Or to put it another way:

"You didn't ask me the question you rehearsed with me, so I don't know what to say!  I'll answer the question we rehearsed instead."

The R's can't even frame someone without tripping over their own feet.

• Like 2