1 1
sfzombie13

economical, scalable energy storage for renewables.

Yawn.

35 years ago ceramic superconductors were about to totally revolutionize our energy economy, transportation, etc.  They made front page headlines on the NYT, Time magazine,  Bednorz and Muller were awarded the physics Nobel prize. . . . . . . . 

5 minutes ago, kallend said:

Yawn.

35 years ago ceramic superconductors were about to totally revolutionize our energy economy, transportation, etc.  They made front page headlines on the NYT, Time magazine,  Bednorz and Muller were awarded the physics Nobel prize. . . . . . . . 

Any thoughts on the new LK-99 material being analysed by several labs now?

4 hours ago, kallend said:

Yawn.

Most likely it won't matter because of all the free fusion power just around the corner.

56 minutes ago, billvon said:

And a Russian anime cat-girl who is really a guy (seriously.)

So, last year I fired an attorney in the EU and insisted that the firm assign my preferred attorney to my file. She is really good and I've actually used my pull to get her assigned to some friends cases because she's the top choice in the firm, best I can tell. She's obviously trans and very overt. But because I'm mercenary and thus am only concerned about results I am unable to care about these things as others do.