1 1
sfzombie13

trevor may get some jail time for crashing that plane

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

I wonder if others who have abandoned an aircraft in flight for the entertainment of an audience are worried about this outcome? 

I don't remember those 'other people' pretending it crashed accidentally when it was really on purpose (and that particular one was not on purpose).
I also don't remember them pretending they didn't know where the crash scene was, or changing stuff at the scene to try to fool any investigators.

I agree that the 'other incident' warrants consequences, but it was quite a lot different.

16 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I agree that the 'other incident' warrants consequences, but it was quite a lot different.

Yes. One incident involved a large amount of attempted deception. The other involved a stunt that they had applied for a waiver and been denied but did it anyway. Both clearly knew that what they were doing was wrong.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ryoder said:

Hi Robert,

I've been to the Club Fed in Pennsylvania a number of times; for work.

It is still a prison.  Anyone who thinks it is a walk in the park should spend a week or so in one.

Jerry Baumchen

On 12/5/2023 at 2:39 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

I've been to the Club Fed in Pennsylvania a number of times; for work.

It is still a prison.  Anyone who thinks it is a walk in the park should spend a week or so in one.

Jerry Baumchen

A friend of mine was doing some state prison time for selling drugs, and for bribing the judge, yeah.

He got the sentence reduced somehow and was moved to a federal prison. He said it was almost as good as release when he would go outside and lay on a bench and spend hours looking at the stars in the sky. It was still life in a cage with no ability to do anything without being handled like a violent deadly risk.