1 1
ryoder

Gratiot County GOP (MI) makes an ad for gubernatorial candidate

13 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Yup.

Stupid people.

9 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Stephen Colbert referred to the tall dude on the right as "Biker Gandalf". LOL!

Keep one fact in mind. The voters who see this who HATE Gretchen Whitmer identify with this conversation "bikers" aside. Kidnap plot for those who have forgotten::Remaining Defendants Convicted In Conspiracy To Kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Keep one fact in mind. The voters who see this who HATE Gretchen Whitmer identify with this conversation "bikers" aside. Kidnap plot for those who have forgotten::Remaining Defendants Convicted In Conspiracy To Kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer

I didn't say they aren't dangerous.

They are. 

Doesn't make them 'not stupid'.
The kidnapping plot demonstrates that pretty clearly.

They somehow seemed to think that kidnapping the governor would 'put them in charge'.
They apparently had no idea of the concept of a 'succession plan'.

9 hours ago, Slim King said:

This is so funny, but your responses are even funnier..... I could be wrong .. We will know in 6 weeks or so.

Does that mean you will accept the election results, or only the ones that you like?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I didn't say they aren't dangerous.

They are. 

Doesn't make them 'not stupid'.
The kidnapping plot demonstrates that pretty clearly.

They somehow seemed to think that kidnapping the governor would 'put them in charge'.
They apparently had no idea of the concept of a 'succession plan'.

Keep in mind its a political ad. I don't mean that all republicans are dangerous.I think their messaging and leadership is dangerous.

My take on the ad is that its a folksy political advertisement. But for some people the biker image may be a turn off.Just as union members for republicans is a turn off.

The ad covers gas prices, food prices, covid response, killing babies, etc. Gas and food prices obviously beyond her control. "Killing babies", now you can't necessary judge a book by its cover. But I doubt this group are evangelical bible thumpers. So is that a reference to "Q"? Bikers are "pro life"? I guess they could be a local church chapter club!

33 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I accept all fair elections. They just arrested some major players in the election scam . Are you saying an election has never been rigged in this world?   Because that would be a lie. The CIA has admitted to rigging dozens of elections. In fact two weeks before JFK was murdered the CIA had the President and the VP of Viet Nam whacked! LBJ admits it on tape. These were two dully elected officials. LBJ went on to make billions off of the War in Viet Nam with no one to stop him. It's a scam.

So as usual, no real answer to the question. You are being added to the block list.

5 hours ago, okalb said:

Slim King, and everyone else is a moran!

How do you know that he is not defective FSB software, GRU software? In which case he would not be a moron. IMO we should send his picture and ISP address to the Lithuanian elves. to ascertain if he is a person and how long he has been on Putin's payroll.

• Like 1