1 1
brenthutch

Who is Tucker Carlson

24 minutes ago, brenthutch said:

From what I have seen/heard on CNN, NPR and MSNBC, he would seem to be the reincarnation of Rush Limbaugh.  Does the Left now have a new boogie man?

Nope. We still have you. It's past 11pm out there in Pennsyltuckey, are you already done making tomorrows pancake batter? I checked out https://www.agitate.com/ but that's taken. However, http://stirtheshit.com/ is still available. Seeing as how mindless blogging is not just a thing but a real job these days maybe you have a future. Of course, my usual 10% vig applies.

4 hours ago, brenthutch said:

From what I have seen/heard on CNN, NPR and MSNBC, he would seem to be the reincarnation of Rush Limbaugh.  Does the Left now have a new boogie man?

In an irrational sense like Hunter Biden is your boogieman?

No, of course not. But he’s a hyper partisan media personality who lies non stop. That’s worth pointing out about and obviously doesn’t reflect badly on the people who do point it out. He’s a you problem not a me problem, in other words.

2 hours ago, headoverheels said:

What, you would punch a face that looks like that of a dog wondering why it had wandered into a room?

Best description I've read is that he always looks like a dog wondering where the ball went.

• Like 2

A person that supports Putin and Russia. Supports "Tucker Carlson Has Become Obsessed With Hungary. Here’s What He Doesn’t Understand.

For Hungarians, Carlson’s anti-Soros tirades are nothing new. But they offer a big boost to Viktor Orbán’s re-election campaign."

How Tucker Carlson and the far right embraced Hungary’s authoritarian leader

Why? Just follow the money: "More than $65 million of that will go to a privately managed education foundation that last year hosted the Fox News host Tucker Carlson at a festival of right-wing pundits in Hungary. It has also provided stipends and fellowships to conservative Americans and Europeans looking for a safe haven from what they bemoan as the spread of “cancel culture” back home.

Some of them featured this week at the first Hungarian edition of the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, a gathering of the right wing of American politics. The event, at which Mr. Orban gave the keynote speech, opened in Budapest on Thursday under the slogan “God, Homeland, Family.”

Hungary has for years served as a beacon for foreign conservatives who admire Mr. Orban’s hostility to immigrants, L.G.B.T.Q. rights, George Soros and liberals"

Money from Putin flowing directly to Carlson to fund racist, right wing ideology. Who'da thunk it!