brenthutch

What is the difference?

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

image.jpeg.21bab0d89cc321a11627f2e2529cb3e1.jpeg
image.jpeg.0661580875e9f939a7fc5e6458f9252b.jpeg
image.jpeg.e6cf48b99a5c24628925b94cb0dfbdab.jpeg

image.jpeg

Why is it that US service personnel don't receive education and training to recognize traitors?

Hero... Abraham Lincoln         Traitor......Robert E. Lee

Hero....Audie Leon Murphy.....Traitor......Stonewall Jackson

Hero...Alvin York.....                Traitor...... Donald trump

Hero...“Ike” Eisenhower          Traitor...... Michael Thomas Flynn

Its sad when FOX news defines American character, loyalty to the constitution and to values. Even worse when otherwise intelligent people are fooled by FOX's b.s. and lies.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Why is it that US service personnel don't receive education and training to recognize traitors?

Hero... Abraham Lincoln         Traitor......Robert E. Lee

Hero....Audie Leon Murphy.....Traitor......Stonewall Jackson

Hero...Alvin York.....                Traitor...... Donald trump

Hero...“Ike” Eisenhower          Traitor...... Michael Thomas Flynn

Its sad when FOX news defines American character, loyalty to the constitution and to values. Even worse when otherwise intelligent people are fooled by FOX's b.s. and lies.

George Washington.....Traitor (slave owner)

Thomas Jefferson......Traitor (slave owner)

John Adams.....Traitor 

Woodrow Wilson....Racist

Martin Luther King....Homophobe

Nebuchadnezzar..... mass murderer

Buddha......False God

We can do this all day, 

BTW how did FOX enter the conversation?  

Edited by brenthutch

2 hours ago, brenthutch said:

George Washington.....Traitor (slave owner)

Thomas Jefferson......Traitor (slave owner)

John Adams.....Traitor 

Woodrow Wilson....Racist

Martin Luther King....Homophobe

Nebuchadnezzar..... mass murderer

Buddha......False God

We can do this all day, 

BTW how did FOX enter the conversation?  

You can do it all day, that's sure. Why not stick to traitors and hero's and leave the goal posts alone?

(edited)
7 minutes ago, jaybird18c said:

It seems as though the majority of dropzone.com hates America?  How inspiring!

Apparently your comprehension skills are not that high. Just for the record I am a Canadian who right now is in America and I find America to be anything but hateable.

The reason I question your comprehension skills is I don’t recall anyone here indicating that they hate America. Could you explain why you think they do? 

Edited by gowlerk

23 minutes ago, jaybird18c said:

It seems as though the majority of dropzone.com hates America? 

Why, anyone at all who disagrees with you hates America!  And loves Hitler, Stalin, Bin Laden etc.  It's the only possible explanation.  How convenient!

1 minute ago, gowlerk said:

Apparently your comprehension skills are not that high. Just for the record I am a Canadian who right now is in America and I find America to be anything but hateable.

Canadians used to have balls.  They partnered up with the US to form the 1st Special Service Force (Devil's Brigade) during WWII to kick the Nazi's asses.  The American part of that unit preceded what would eventually become the OSS and the Green Berets.  I think the Canadians were all apparently castrated after the unit was disbanded, though.

8 minutes ago, jaybird18c said:

Canadians used to have balls.  They partnered up with the US to form the 1st Special Service Force (Devil's Brigade) during WWII to kick the Nazi's asses.  The American part of that unit preceded what would eventually become the OSS and the Green Berets.  I think the Canadians were all apparently castrated after the unit was disbanded, though.

So now we've established that your dad is bigger than Gowlerk's dad, perhaps you could answer the question?

23 minutes ago, jaybird18c said:

Canadians still have balls (well, some of them — most women don’t). The fact that you don’t agree with how their testosterone manifests itself doesn’t impact that. 
Wendy P. 

1 hour ago, jaybird18c said:

It seems as though the majority of dropzone.com hates America?  How inspiring!  I'm not really surprised.  It's been that way for a very long time.  

Nahhh.

I hate the idea that a small minority of rich & powerful men are trying to subvert our Democratic Republic, overthrow the country and install a dictator instead of the duly elected candidate.

I hate the idea that nearly half of the voters support this.

Of course, you are probably falling for the blatantly false narrative that Trump really won the election, despite the complete lack of evidence.

Also, I hate the glorification of treason. The idea that Confederate figures should be honored with large statues in a wide variety of place is abhorrent.
The simple fact that most of those 'monuments' were placed in the early 20th century, in places where the KKK had a LOT of power says more about the motives and intents of those monuments than anything else.

1 hour ago, jaybird18c said:

Does that mean you hate Canada, the way you think the majority of people here hate America?

53 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Nahhh.

I hate the idea that a small minority of rich & powerful men are trying to subvert our Democratic Republic, overthrow the country and install a dictator instead of the duly elected candidate.

I hate the idea that nearly half of the voters support this.

Of course, you are probably falling for the blatantly false narrative that Trump really won the election, despite the complete lack of evidence.

Also, I hate the glorification of treason. The idea that Confederate figures should be honored with large statues in a wide variety of place is abhorrent.
The simple fact that most of those 'monuments' were placed in the early 20th century, in places where the KKK had a LOT of power says more about the motives and intents of those monuments than anything else.

Wait...

Are you Canadian also?