rushmc

Blexit

To paraphrase and save time for the uninitiated. trump and conservatives have found a naive black woman, 29 years old. She is employed by Turning Point USA 

"The organization has also secretly attempted to influence student government elections in an effort to "combat liberalism on college and university campuses".[4][5]

In December 2017, former employees of the organization accused it of engaging in racist practices, as well as potentially illegal involvement in the 2016 presidential election.[6]"

She and Turning Point have been financed by:

Turning Point USA has a rising-star founder, close ties to Trumpworld, and a roster of wealthy conservative donors. What are they really paying for?

Its in violation of the US nonprofit act under which it operates.

" its national office publishes liberal-tweaking pamphlets and crafts social-media memes. ..

The mission might sound clear enough, but some of what Turning Point USA actually does is anything but. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Turning Point USA is required to be “nonpartisan,” which means it can’t endorse candidates or support political campaigns. But a recent New Yorker investigation found former employees who said Turning Point USA had done work for two different candidates in the 2016 presidential race. Turning Point USA has also stocked its annual conference with a plethora of pro-Trump speakers, including Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump’s wife, Lara Trump. Adding to the murkiness, Turning Point USA also says it is running a campus leadership program that has—through training or direct financial support"

Its illegal actions mimic trump enterprise operations.

1 hour ago, rushmc said:

I love it when you guys make claims for what you have no proof. You do that daily about Trump here

How many times have you stated "No collusion" (or variations on the spelling) over the past 18 months or so without any proof?

5 hours ago, rushmc said:

I notice how the Breitbart story about a Breitbart event utilises some carefully chosen camera angles to abvoid showing the real size and makeup of the crowd.

Hundreds of attendees? Yeah, counted by the same guy who told Trump his inauguration was bigger than Obama's, maybe.

8 hours ago, rushmc said:

Nor do you. But I love you guys flailing around hoping it's going to be the best for your world

I'm not the one making the claim that there's "no evidence".  You have no idea what evidence there is unless Mueller reports to you since he hasn't made anything public except in indictments, and some of that is sealed.  Somehow I very much doubt that Mueller is keeping you in the loop.

On 3/6/2019 at 10:52 AM, Phil1111 said:

To paraphrase and save time for the uninitiated. trump and conservatives have found a naive black woman, 29 years old. She is employed by Turning Point USA 

"The organization has also secretly attempted to influence student government elections in an effort to "combat liberalism on college and university campuses".[4][5]

In December 2017, former employees of the organization accused it of engaging in racist practices, as well as potentially illegal involvement in the 2016 presidential election.[6]"

She and Turning Point have been financed by:

Turning Point USA has a rising-star founder, close ties to Trumpworld, and a roster of wealthy conservative donors. What are they really paying for?

Its in violation of the US nonprofit act under which it operates.

" its national office publishes liberal-tweaking pamphlets and crafts social-media memes. ..

The mission might sound clear enough, but some of what Turning Point USA actually does is anything but. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Turning Point USA is required to be “nonpartisan,” which means it can’t endorse candidates or support political campaigns. But a recent New Yorker investigation found former employees who said Turning Point USA had done work for two different candidates in the 2016 presidential race. Turning Point USA has also stocked its annual conference with a plethora of pro-Trump speakers, including Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump’s wife, Lara Trump. Adding to the murkiness, Turning Point USA also says it is running a campus leadership program that has—through training or direct financial support"

Its illegal actions mimic trump enterprise operations.

Candace Owens a naive black woman? Hoo boy, she's anything BUT that. Nobody can out-debate her. She has a fresh point of view and is forcing people to rethink things.

9 hours ago, kallend said:

I'm not the one making the claim that there's "no evidence".  You have no idea what evidence there is unless Mueller reports to you since he hasn't made anything public except in indictments, and some of that is sealed.  Somehow I very much doubt that Mueller is keeping you in the loop.

Well, professor, I think we can make a few guesses at what sort of evidence Mueller has.

One good guess is that Flynn had knowledge of the Trump campaign's dealing with Russia. Flynn was very tight with the Russians, and had been paid quite well for giving a few speeches over there. Somehow, I find it just a little bit of a stretch to think they paid him well into 5 figures for 'just a speech'. 

Mueller had Flynn over the proverbial barrel. While it is still a secret what charges weren't pressed, the fact that the judge told Flynn he 'sold out his country' and expressed surprise that Flynn wasn't facing treason charges (this statement was later walked back, treason has specific elements which weren't met) says volumes about what he was facing.
The fact that Mueller recommended ZERO time in prison says that Flynn more than likely provided some pretty juicy evidence.

Similar conclusions can be drawn about the immunity offered Pecker and the National Enquirer. Since it has been shown that paying women to keep their mouths shut about a candidate during a campaign is a felony, I would think that purchasing the rights to stories simply to prevent their publication would fall into a similar category. Offering immunity often (not always) implies that the person being offered immunity is vulnerable to prosecution, and is being 'let off the hook' for the information being provided. 

This is all pure speculation, but I'd be willing to place a bet on it.

Of course, the Trumpettes are in full denial mode. Their liar in chief has taught them to call anything they don't like 'Fake News' and to deny anything that they don't want to be true. 

(edited)
On 3/11/2019 at 2:41 PM, BillyVance said:
On 3/6/2019 at 4:52 PM, Phil1111 said:

To paraphrase and save time for the uninitiated. trump and conservatives have found a naive black woman, 29 years old.

Candace Owens a naive black woman? Hoo boy, she's anything BUT that.

That seems to be the trend popping up among the far left.  For some it appears that support for the advancement of minorities stops at partisan lines.   If you're black and support Trump in some way, then you must be naive, or you're an uncle tom, or a house negro, or just a prop used by republicans. 

And that's pretty interesting considering democrats have been using blacks for their votes for over 50 years and given very little in return.   I mean, the best thing to happen for blacks here in Detroit since the riots had nothing to do with policies directed at actually improving African American communities, but rather the housing crisis that basically created an opportunity for a mass exodus of blacks out of Detroit and into the surrounding suburbs.

We also see this treatment against women and Hispanics that are called traitors if they support Trump.  Asian women are immediately suspected of being whores or running sex trafficking brothels from their massage/nail salons.

It seems at this point, the only group of people that can support Trump without any racial, political or moral conflict/criticism are perhaps white conservative atheists.

oh, and definitely the nihilists - fucking amateurs.;)

Edited by Coreece