BIGUN

Military Parade

Also, a member of the SOF community and I always hated parade formations. However, I think a military parade in D.C. would be a good thing overall. Not for President Trump but for the American people. I believe he knows what he is doing.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Also, a member of the SOF community and I always hated parade formations. However, I think a military parade in D.C. would be a good thing overall. Not for President Trump but for the American people. I believe he knows what he is doing.

He knows better what Americans want than the majority of Americans right.

RonD1120

Yes, cadet bone spurs is very wise. Obviously God is guiding him.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Surely the god he never asked forgiveness from, and never prays to, never went to church to worship prior to becoming POTUS, told him FIVE TIMES to pussy out and dodge the draft.
I wonder why god hates America so much.

Given the total lack of concern or responses to every single fuck up this administration does, I think we will see a large lack of trust and respect by citizens and the rest of the world. Except for those that support him who also appear to simply not giving a shit about their own country.

Refuses to invoke the Russian sanctions, allows non-clearance people access to secret information -not just non-clearance, but people who have been denied a clearance -, it just seems he thinks more of Russia than his own country. He's proving Mueller's case for him.

gowlerk

***Also, a member of the SOF community and I always hated parade formations. However, I think a military parade in D.C. would be a good thing overall. Not for President Trump but for the American people. I believe he knows what he is doing.

Yes, cadet bone spurs is very wise. Obviously God is guiding him.

This is why SC is going downhill. You look at post #28 by SkyDekker right above yours and the way he responds. Then, you look at your snarky comment attacking ones' religious beliefs. If he was Muslim or of less than legal status you'd be tripping over your "embrace multiculturalism" tongue. Stop attacking the man's belief system and debate the topic.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

The AF has the Thunderbirds, Navy- Blue Angels, SEALS- Leapfrogs, etc. All of which are enrollment and promotional organizations for their respective branches.

If a parade could be justified as a recruitment tool for the army, marines, etc. There might be a notional concept for enlistment.

...Nah its just a dog and pony show for trump.

It's not an attack when the christians parade and promote Trump and delivered by god and a christian.
Those claims are entirely laughable.
To think that is complete denial and ignorance of Trump's history, comments, and actions.
He's more aligned with anti-christian behavior and beliefs.
It's just amazing the levels of denial we're at in this country.

normiss

It's not an attack when the christians parade and promote Trump and delivered by god and a christian.
Those claims are entirely laughable.
To think that is complete denial and ignorance of Trump's history, comments, and actions.
He's more aligned with anti-christian behavior and beliefs.
It's just amazing the levels of denial we're at in this country.

I'm more than confident there's many Democratic Christians that agree with you on topic and on principle regarding Trump.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Phil1111

The AF has the Thunderbirds, Navy- Blue Angels, SEALS- Leapfrogs, etc. All of which are enrollment and promotional organizations for their respective branches..

Therefore, the entire military is a promotional organization for their respective President or for the country? I don't believe its the latter; otherwise, it would have been held on and for July 4th, September 11th, Veterans Day, etc.

But, I think we're both right. It's a dog and pony show.

You look at post #28 by SkyDekker right above yours and the way he responds. Then, you look at your snarky comment attacking ones' religious beliefs.

I support Ron's religious beliefs. The attack is on the hypocrisy of his political beliefs.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

To no one in particular, a military flyover of several of our most advanced aircraft will do just fine IMO, as a reminder to the world what we are capable of. A military parade is just a waste of time.

Far as I'm concerned, the military academies can have all the parades on campus as they see fit for their cadets, as if it's a rite of passage (correct me if I'm wrong).

BIGUN

***The AF has the Thunderbirds, Navy- Blue Angels, SEALS- Leapfrogs, etc. All of which are enrollment and promotional organizations for their respective branches..

Therefore, the entire military is a promotional organization for their respective President or for the country? I don't believe its the latter; otherwise, it would have been held on and for July 4th, September 11th, Veterans Day, etc.

But, I think we're both right. It's a dog and pony show.

Promotional for enrollment. Lets face if people see the Blue Angels and want to join the AF. But they are not likely to ever pilot a jet.

Recruiters are having a tough time now. Full employment makes it tough to recruit. A long time ago a local police force had a recruitment day. Free ammo, beer and burgers. Well sign me up!

Of course I never signed up but certainly went and 300 rounds later was happy to sip a cold beer.

I think the only reason to pass up an opportunity to send some rounds down range and have some beer is if its with some extremist organization.

normiss

If seeing the Blue Angels makes someone want to sign up with the Air Force, maybe they should join the Army.
:P

Ewww. That's gonna cost you a beer. ;):D

> However, I think a military parade in D.C. would be a good thing overall. Not for
> President Trump but for the American people.

=================
An informal Military Times poll found that vast majority of the publication’s readers oppose the idea of a military parade in Washington, D.C.

The publication, an independent news source that covers the armed forces for service members and their families, published the results of its poll, which was launched on its website Wednesday. The poll asked readers “should there be a parade showing troops and military equipment in Washington, D.C.?”

Eighty-nine percent of Military Times readers responded by answering “No, it’s a waste of money and troops are too busy.”
==================
Palm Beach Post poll -
"Do you think a military parade in Washington is a good idea?"
Yes 31%
No 69%
==================
Seacoast Online poll (Portsmouth, ME) -
"Should the United States host a military parade as suggested by President Trump?"
Yes 26%
No 74%
=================

DJL

Guys, what if Kim Jong Un started taunting Trump about how he's not going to get a parade.

at realdonaldtrump twitter response should be:

"Fuck what Kim Jong Un has to say about anything."

>Guys, what if Kim Jong Un started taunting Trump about how he's not going to get
>a parade.

That would be sad and wrong. Only the US can taunt other nations.

Funny line from Pence. When asked about the North Korean parade, he said it was "an ongoing provocation. Make no mistake about it, what we witnessed in Pyongyang, and we witnessed again yesterday, on the eve of the Olympics -- what President Moon said last night, he hopes will be an Olympics of peace -- was once again an effort on the part of the regime in Pyongyang to display their ballistic missiles, to display a military that continues to make menacing threats across the region and across the wider world."

So military parades in other countries are sad and wrong. Only in the US are they good and right.

jclalor

A proper military parade only works with some very well rehearsed goose stepping.

I thought of that already and tried to find video's of US forces goose stepping. No such luck. I did find video of them parading with Russian forces in Red square.

BIGUN

***Guys, what if Kim Jong Un started taunting Trump about how he's not going to get a parade.

at realdonaldtrump twitter response should be:

"Fuck what Kim Jong Un has to say about anything."

A) No it shouldn't.

B) Even that would require a level of self control the Don has shown himself to be utterly incapable of. He really doesn't know what he's doing.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?