ryoder

Gunman fires on Alexandria park during GOP baseball practice

SkyDekker

******One post until someone uses a tragedy for a political slam. I think that's a new record.

you have indicated in previous posts that you think the rhetoric of this group or that group would make them linkable to violence.

Will you do that here?
Does the lefts rhetoric, plays and skits showing Trump being beheaded and so on make the actions of this one man, who said he was there to kill as many Republicans and possible a result of Democrat vitriol?

Have there been liberal media specifically endorsing this?

Lets some something like Ales Jones and Flynn's son endorsing pizzagate?

Endorsing?
Close.....

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/this-list-of-attacks-against-conservatives-is-mind-blowing/
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

You really don't read further than a single article, do you?

Your link points to a story that has only a single instance of what could be considered to be endorsing violence - the link to a Huffington post story that has since been pulled.

The Huffington Post publishes an article calling for the execution of Trump and “everyone assisting his agenda.”

Seems pretty damning, right? The huffington post is promoting lethal violence against the entire right wing?!

But actually reading that cached story shows how taken out of context that quote is in order to provide bait to people exactly like you. People who don't bother to do any more research.

The story itself talks about what should happen if the president were to be convicted of treason, not simply that he should be culled out of hand.

Draining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason. They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt). And then upon receiving guilty verdicts they must all be executed under the law.

I think the story itself is ridiculous, but the deliberate out-of-context caption that you seem to have swallowed needs to be addressed. Maybe The Daily Caller isn't as unbiased as you might think?

yoink

You really don't read further than a single article, do you?

Your link points to a story that has only a single instance of what could be considered to be endorsing violence - the link to a Huffington post story that has since been pulled.

The Huffington Post publishes an article calling for the execution of Trump and “everyone assisting his agenda.”

Seems pretty damning, right? The huffington post is promoting lethal violence against the entire right wing?!

But actually reading that cached story shows how taken out of context that quote is in order to provide bait to people exactly like you. People who don't bother to do any more research.

The story itself talks about what should happen if the president were to be convicted of treason, not simply that he should be culled out of hand.
***Draining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason. They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt). And then upon receiving guilty verdicts they must all be executed under the law.

I think the story itself is ridiculous, but the deliberate out-of-context caption that you seem to have swallowed needs to be addressed.

I did not say endorsing but, here are the examples of violence that I think is driven by the left and media narrative.

Bill himself stated that those who do that have blood on their hands. He posted supposed Hillary supporters getting attacked at Trump rallies when in the end we find nearly all of those incidents were started by rent a mob thugs sponsored by the Democrats and Soros.

Sorry to disagree but, what we are seeing is a bunch of idiots who think that the election was some how stolen and therefore violent actions are acceptable.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Not on their agenda

They are not going to quit. We must remain strong, vigilant and teach our children well.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

melch

Why teach your children anything that will be used beyond September 2017?

Maybe because there will likely be October 2017.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>here are the examples of violence that I think is driven by the left and media
>narrative.

I think they are more driven by a president who has called on his supporters to commit violence against their opponents. Even offered to pay their legal fees if they do so.

When the president of the US calls for violence, often it occurs,

>we find nearly all of those incidents were started by rent a mob thugs sponsored
> by the Democrats and Soros.

Which, of course, is a lie. You would do well in the Trump administration.

rushmc

They had to quote Sanders saying to fight against the healthcare bill? Really had to scrape out the barrel to get the material they need.

It's interesting that with 48 hours of you posting this that Trump published a video of himself doing a WWF beatdown on CNN.

How do we feel about all of this now that it's Monday?

It would have been great to follow the narrative that everyone needs to pipe down on the rhetoric, but that doesn't sell newspapers and advertiser clicks, does it. Hell, even Nugent said that it's gone too far.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

billvon

>Here are the examples of violence that I think is driven by the left and media
>narrative.

And then, two weeks later, Trump posts a video of himself in a perfect example of the violence he advocates.

#tregret

And, not terribly surprisingly, the video was created by an anti-semite Reddit poster known as "HanAssholeSolo".

The reporter who exposed that little fact has been inundated with death threats. Also, not terribly surprising.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

***>Here are the examples of violence that I think is driven by the left and media
>narrative.

And then, two weeks later, Trump posts a video of himself in a perfect example of the violence he advocates.

#tregret

And, not terribly surprisingly, the video was created by an anti-semite Reddit poster known as "HanAssholeSolo".

The reporter who exposed that little fact has been inundated with death threats. Also, not terribly surprising.

Not the first time he's gotten his material from Anti-Semites, maybe he just posts everything that Bannon sends him.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

As Trump calls for more violence, and right wing violence increases, I suspect you are going to see a lot more of this:

==============================
West Hartford Man Told Police Anti-Trump Graffiti At School Was Out Of 'Anger Toward Liberals'

Mikaela Porter
Hartford Courant
Jul 5 2017

The West Hartford man who police said wrote profane and threatening anti-Trump graffiti at Morley Elementary School on June 15 has been ordered to stay off the property.

Hartford Community Court judge Tammy Geathers said Wednesday that Steven Marks, 32, is to stay off the Bretton Road school property and continued his case to Aug. 2.

Prosecutor Tom O'Brien said Marks has a clean record but asked the judge to continue the case so he could reach out to the Town of West Hartford and discuss restitution for the graffiti. He said Marks has arranged to meet with a social worker in West Hartford as well.

West Hartford Police on June 19 released a 28-second surveillance video clip showing a bald, white man wearing a dark blue Boston Red Sox t-shirt with khaki shorts riding a bicycle onto the Morley playground accompanied by a white and brown dog, identifying the man as the suspect. In the video clip, the suspect appears to write something on a sign located on the playground. The video was time stamped at about 10:30 p.m. on June 15.

Marks told police on June 19 he vandalized the property "out of 'anger towards liberals and they are breaking major laws everyday and being disrespectful towards our government,'" according to the warrant for his arrest. He told police it was his hope that the vandalism would appear to have been done by the "Left."

. . .
In an interview with The Courant last week, he said he was sorry, that his actions were "stupid," and that he supports President Donald Trump and refused to explain why he would write anti-Trump graffiti.

"It was just a stupid thing I did at the time," Marks told The Courant last week. "It was stupid, stupid, stupid."

========================