rushmc

Hilary Blame Tour

CNN is now laughing at Hilary!!

From CNN.

After Clinton pointed a finger at James Comey, Wikileaks, “1000 Russian agents,” prognosticators who played up an “assumption” she was going to win, and several other culprits on Wednesday for her November loss to Donald Trump, it all proved to be too much even for CNN.

During a round table discussion with DC reporters today, host John King dismissed her excuses by saying, “You don’t understand: The Russians cloaked Wisconsin,” referring to Clinton’s ignoring the battleground state until it was too late.

“So she couldn’t find it on a map to get there and campaign there,” he added.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=CNN+Mocks+Hilary+Clinton

Now, when CNN can't stand it anymore you know it is bad!!!!

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/cnn-host-mocks-hillary-russians-cloaked-wi-couldnt-find-map/
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

Hilary Blame Tour

So, Honor Society guy, do you think you will ever learn to spell correctly?

Jerry Baumchen

Jerry's on the blame tour as well!
Abraham Lincoln

Your panic is getting pretty funny. You're so desperate to distract from the dumpster fire that is Trump's presidency that you are hauling out Hillary again! It seems like GOPers are the ones who can't accept that she lost. (Which is understandable. They'd be in n a much better position attacking Clinton as president than trying to defend Trump.)

I don't get it.
You're still crowing about the fact that Hillary lost like it's a big thing. It's literally last years news at this point. Let me break this down for you - we don't care. I'm more concerned with living in the world of this moment and the future.

You see, Rush, what normal people do isn't to keep defending their chosen horse past the point of logical insanity. A normal, functioning human being has the ability hold a moderate position and both praise and critique another individual, particularly based on historical evidence.

I don't think you'll find anyone in here who thought that Hillary was a great candidate. In fact I think you'll find most people didn't particularly like her as a choice, but they though it was a better one than Trump.
Because we're normal, well adjusted people we can say 'man, Hillary SUCKED as a candidate' while still supporting her at the time. If CNN chooses to make fun of the Russian hacking allegations then that's their business - I'm still going to wait for the results of the official investigations before I form an opinion.

You seem to live in a strange, overly simplistic world. That CNN (who you identify regularly as an enemy) has something bad to say about Hillary immediately makes you post their links and crow about their position. But if they say something bad about Trump then you instantly dismiss their report as fake and biased.

Once again, your inconsistency due to your extreme bias makes it easy to dismiss anything you write.

billvon

Your panic is getting pretty funny. You're so desperate to distract from the dumpster fire that is Trump's presidency that you are hauling out Hillary again! It seems like GOPers are the ones who can't accept that she lost. (Which is understandable. They'd be in n a much better position attacking Clinton as president than trying to defend Trump.)

I would agree that POTUS is the one who most refuses to leave the Groundhog Day he has made out of the day after the election (insists on reliving it over and over). And his followers also are still trying to live in the past (yes, we KNOW he won. Move on). But it does not help Sec. Clinton's case for her to cast these dispersions, either.

I loved the address she gave at Wellesley College. But I was disappointed when I later got a text from a relative who implied Sec. Clinton was essentially campaigning to replace Mr. Trump as POTUS -- as in remove him from office and inaugurate her. Huh? I heard nothing of that in her speech. Yet it wouldn't surprise me if that relative has simply heard too much of the red-state rhetoric where she lives to realize she was inferring more from the speech than what was said.[:/]
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I loved the address she gave at Wellesley College. But I was disappointed when I later got a text from a relative who implied Sec. Clinton was essentially campaigning to replace Mr. Trump as POTUS -- as in remove him from office and inaugurate her. Huh?

Yep, people hear what they want to hear.

billvon

No panic here Bill

I am just enjoying the show:)
Abraham Lincoln

yoink

I don't get it.
You're still crowing about the fact that Hillary lost like it's a big thing. It's literally last years news at this point. Let me break this down for you - we don't care. I'm more concerned with living in the world of this moment and the future.

You see, Rush, what normal people do isn't to keep defending their chosen horse past the point of logical insanity. A normal, functioning human being has the ability hold a moderate position and both praise and critique another individual, particularly based on historical evidence.

I don't think you'll find anyone in here who thought that Hillary was a great candidate. In fact I think you'll find most people didn't particularly like her as a choice, but they though it was a better one than Trump.
Because we're normal, well adjusted people we can say 'man, Hillary SUCKED as a candidate' while still supporting her at the time. If CNN chooses to make fun of the Russian hacking allegations then that's their business - I'm still going to wait for the results of the official investigations before I form an opinion.

You seem to live in a strange, overly simplistic world. That CNN (who you identify regularly as an enemy) has something bad to say about Hillary immediately makes you post their links and crow about their position. But if they say something bad about Trump then you instantly dismiss their report as fake and biased.

Once again, your inconsistency due to your extreme bias makes it easy to dismiss anything you write.

Actually
You are the one who does not get it.

The left regularly parrots sites like CNN and shits on sites like Fox and Wattsupwiththat. No content talk just site trashing.

And
If you don't like being reminded of what you ignored or defended in the past, don't be a hypocrite and it will not happen.

I am very consistent. Just pitching the shit back that is thrown my way all the time.

And you are correct, Hillary was a BAD candidate. But that is not stopping even billvon from insinuating that the reason she lost was Russian involvement with the Trump campaign.

I too am concerned about the moment. And the shit the media and people here are throwing at Trump is bullshit by the truck load. More hypocritical actions by the left and its compliant media.
Abraham Lincoln

>You're still crowing about the fact that Hillary lost like it's a big thing.

It has to be for him - and he has to play it up as much as possible to make himself feel better about the Trump dumpster fire. He is longing for the days when he could spend post after post attacking a democratic president. He can't do that now, and he looks foolish supporting Trump, so he does the next best thing - he attacks a former democratic candidate. At this point, it's really his only option.

rushmc

***Your panic is getting pretty funny. You're so desperate to distract from the dumpster fire that is Trump's presidency that you are hauling out Hillary again! It seems like GOPers are the ones who can't accept that she lost. (Which is understandable. They'd be in n a much better position attacking Clinton as president than trying to defend Trump.)

No panic here Bill

You're basically the Kellyann Conway of these forums, frantically running around every thread to defend Trump at each turn.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

******Your panic is getting pretty funny. You're so desperate to distract from the dumpster fire that is Trump's presidency that you are hauling out Hillary again! It seems like GOPers are the ones who can't accept that she lost. (Which is understandable. They'd be in n a much better position attacking Clinton as president than trying to defend Trump.)

No panic here Bill

You're basically the Kellyann Conway of these forums, frantically running around every thread to defend Trump at each turn.

You need to read a little closer.
Most posts do not defend him. That may be the way you want to see them but that is not what I am doing.

I do point out the stupid hypocrisy of may posts on this site that bash Trump. But the left no longer cares it is being hypocritical any more.

One more thing, we would have seen the same level of vitriol if ANY Republican beat Hillary. This has nothing to do with Trump per se.
Abraham Lincoln

It's becoming clear that you don't understand what the word hypocrite means. Just as you didn't understand what 'jump the shark' means, or whatever your next buzzword is going to be.

rushmc

The left regularly parrots sites like CNN and shits on sites like Fox and Wattsupwiththat. No content talk just site trashing.

That is your official modus operandi. You get that, right? 90% of your posts are EXACTLY that. What you've just done, that's hypocrisy.

Anything presented by what you see as left wing news you automatically respond to with 'Lol!' 'Fake News'!' or some other such, while just cutting and pasting reports from your preferred right wing sources.

You are the poster child for not thinking or discussing what is being presented to you. As you say, you 'just pitch shit back', and I have no interest in that kind of non-discussion.

yoink

You are the poster child for not thinking or discussing what is being presented to you. .

I understand you.

And this is standard for those who can not tolerate any opposition.

You are projecting.......
Abraham Lincoln

One more thing, we would have seen the same level of vitriol if ANY Republican beat Hillary. This has nothing to do with Trump per se.

I would have voted for almost any Republican who ran against her and I don't think that's true at all. How can you say that suddenly we're on this ridiculous almost daily roller-coaster and it has nothing to do with Trump?

Edit: "Hil"arious.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

rushmc

You are the poster child for not thinking or discussing what is being presented to you. .

I understand you.

And this is standard for those who can not tolerate any opposition.

You are projecting.......

Have you ever actually read any of my posts?

I'm one of the most moderate people on these boards. I criticize both left and right wing politicians because I don't believe in that type of classification. Even that is beyond you.

'You are projecting' is yet another of your meaningless soundbites. I'll add it to my rush-bot program.

It seems to me that you are one who appreciates being taken seriously and understand some comments are facetious but when a person resorts to complain about someone's spelling on threads like this I become concerned as to their credibility - hoping the spell check was meant to be facetious. Please forgive me if I spelled something incorrectly. ;)

wan2doit

It seems to me that you are one who appreciates being taken seriously and understand some comments are facetious but when a person resorts to complain about someone's spelling on threads like this I become concerned as to their credibility -

Nope. Rush is a special case. His spelling and grammar is so bad that it quite regularly makes it impossible to decipher what he's actually trying to say... and he doesn't give a fuck. It's always the reader's fault, never his.

(And on the rare occasions that he's admitted how bad he is at writing, he's blamed his middle school teachers from 50 years ago. So much for Republican values of personal responsibility :P)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

billvon

Maybe, just maybe, a dumpster fire is what America needs and in fact wanted.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***Your panic is getting pretty funny. You're so desperate to distract from the dumpster fire that is Trump's presidency that you are hauling out Hillary again! It seems like GOPers are the ones who can't accept that she lost. (Which is understandable. They'd be in n a much better position attacking Clinton as president than trying to defend Trump.)

Maybe, just maybe, a dumpster fire is what America needs and in fact wanted.

Glad to see you are finally recognizing what is unfolding in front of you. Maybe, just maybe, you are rejoining the real world.