2 2
billvon

Russiagate

jakee

***We now know from the IG report that Comey was insubordinate! Good reason to fire somebody don't you think? There goes the obstruction charge...

So you agree with the IG that Comey treated Clinton unfairly in the runup to the election?

In a sense yes. But it was because he was fucking stupid! He was trying to set up a situation where a look like they had investigated her before she got elected president. Then when she didn't, it all fell flat on his face. Funny how Karma works that way sometimes huh?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Relevant information, Comey was insubordinate for not coordinating with the Attorney General when he decided to notify Congress that he reopened the investigation.

Which was decidedly in favour of the Trump campaign. His insubordination was to help the Trump campaign.

Now that is a Twist whose measure cannot be Quantified!
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Why are you replying to my post twice, with two different responses with decidedly different tones.

Hedging your bets so that maybe you can be right once?:D

I think there's one thing that you need to clearly understand. And that is I could give a fuck less what you and all those around you think about me being right or not. So if you're trying to be funny, you failed!

You and yours have demonstrable proved the you don't give a fuck what the truth is. You only have your political biases and you're going to live and die by them. And right now you're just barely treading water!

All that said, I hope you have a very nice day!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

It is illegal if you're using private email for government business. That my friend is a fucking fact!

I'm not sure if you actually believe that, or you are too stubborn to admit you are wrong.

The classified aspect has absolutely nothing to do with you claiming that the use of a private email server is illegal.

LeeroyJenkins

***It is illegal if you're using private email for government business. That my friend is a fucking fact!

I'm not sure if you actually believe that, or you are too stubborn to admit you are wrong.

The classified aspect has absolutely nothing to do with you claiming that the use of a private email server is illegal.

WHOOSH!
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

***We now know from the IG report that Comey was insubordinate! Good reason to fire somebody don't you think? There goes the obstruction charge...

So you agree with the IG that Comey treated Clinton unfairly in the runup to the election?

So given this fact, you think you should have been fired to correct?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Why are you replying to my post twice, with two different responses with decidedly different tones.

Hedging your bets so that maybe you can be right once?:D

I think there's one thing that you need to clearly understand. And that is I could give a fuck less what you and all those around you think about me being right or not. So if you're trying to be funny, you failed!

You and yours have demonstrable proved the you don't give a fuck what the truth is. You only have your political biases and you're going to live and die by them. And right now you're just barely treading water!

All that said, I hope you have a very nice day!

That still doesn't explain why you replied to my post twice with two different responses. You seem very agitated though.

rushmc

It is illegal if you're using private email for government business. That my friend is a fucking fact!

For the last time (and I've been working in government for close to 30 years): it is not illegal.

It is against policy, in general, but it is not illegal.

About the most trouble you can get in is if you accidentally screw something up, and you get a stern talking to about the fact you're supposed to use your official account for business, and save your personal account for personal stuff. That's it.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

Agitated? No. I'm actually enjoying where everything's going right now! How about you?
Abraham Lincoln

TriGirl

***It is illegal if you're using private email for government business. That my friend is a fucking fact!

For the last time (and I've been working in government for close to 30 years): it is not illegal.

About the most trouble you can get in is if you accidentally screw something up, and you get a stern talking to about the fact you're supposed to use your official account for business, and save your personal account for personal stuff. That's it.

Even if classified information is passing through that server?

Or email account?
Abraham Lincoln

TriGirl

Just to take it a step further, I think that is illegal if you're using it to hide actions that you're doing within the government. Even us companies have to keep emails for certain period of time for legal disclosure if it's required. So if government employees are using non government email accounts to do government business they're dancing on the edges at the very least!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Agitated? No. I'm actually enjoying where everything's going right now! How about you?

The angrier you sound the more you claim to be having fun. Are you a masochist? Do you come here because you crave punishment?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***Agitated? No. I'm actually enjoying where everything's going right now! How about you?

The angrier you sound the more you claim to be having fun. Are you a masochist? Do you come here because you crave punishment?

This is what you got? All you got? Really?

Lol

Thank you!
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

This is what you got? All you got? Really?

Lol

Thank you!

Anytime Marc!

And now we also know that Obama lied about knowing whether or not Hillary had a private email account. Doesn't seem to matter to anybody but it's pretty important I think?
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>It is illegal if you're using private email for government business.

Nope, it isn't. Which is why all the Trump administration officials who are doing so aren't being prosecuted.

And there is no law that regards collusion. What do you think about that?
Abraham Lincoln

>The angrier you sound the more you claim to be having fun.

Common behavior for someone losing an argument. Add some curses and you've got the classic cornered troll.

"It is so funny that you think you are fucking right! Fucking A! So funny! LOL! LOL! LOL!"

The more LOLs, the less they are actually laughing.

billvon

>The angrier you sound the more you claim to be having fun.

Common behavior for someone losing an argument. Add some curses and you've got the classic cornered troll.

"It is so funny that you think you are fucking right! Fucking A! So funny! LOL! LOL! LOL!"

The more LOLs, the less they are actually laughing.

What if I lost bill?

Got to give you credit, you're the king of twist and spin on this site!
Abraham Lincoln

And now we also know that Obama lied about knowing whether or not Hillary had a private email account. Doesn't seem to matter to anybody but it's pretty important I think?

You post so many things that turn out to be nothing but talk show bullshit that I'm not going to bother trying to research this. But I am calling bullshit.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

You post so many things that turn out to be nothing but talk show bullshit that I'm not going to bother trying to research this. But I am calling bullshit.

News reported fact my friend. Not surprised you didn't hear about it or see it because of the news sites I'm sure you frequent!
Abraham Lincoln