2 2
billvon

Russiagate

To date, everyone asked has stated for the record that no EVIDENSE of collusion exits as of yet. And the investigation has been going on since July.

Watergate took 3 years and have over 100 congressional aides assigned to it.

This investigation has less than 10 congressional aides assigned to it and is lacking funding. It will take some time clearly.

normiss

Bill Clinton got an independent investigation over a blowjob.
Certainly Donald Trump deserves one for screwing the entire country.

Bill Clinton got into trouble over lying and lying under oath.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

To date, everyone asked has stated for the record that no EVIDENSE of collusion exits as of yet. And the investigation has been going on since July.

Watergate took 3 years and have over 100 congressional aides assigned to it.

This investigation has less than 10 congressional aides assigned to it and is lacking funding. It will take some time clearly.

This is nothing like Watergate,

Unless you look at the unmasking/leaking side. Then it is 100 times bigger than Watergate.
Abraham Lincoln

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

For entertainment purposes anyway.

That is how I view this administration.

YMMV,

Jerry Baumchen

It is how I poster the posters here and the so called news sources they wish to follow.

You all realize you are being lead down this road by those same news sources right? Cause it is not the Dems or the DNC.
Abraham Lincoln

>This is nothing like Watergate,

Getting to be more and more like it every day.

Remember, Nixon didn't go down for the breakin, just as Trump won't go down for his Russian ties. It was the attempted coverup that led to Nixon's downfall - and in both cases that coverup involved firing people who were running the investigation.

billvon

>Trump campaign

Ah. So it's the "Trump campaign" and the "Trump administration" so it doesn't involve Trump.

Perhaps five layers of tinfoil would be a better choice for your new hat.

worked the same for Obama

I guess you want different rules

and still not quotes that says Trump is under investigation.
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>This is nothing like Watergate,

Getting to be more and more like it every day.

Remember, Nixon didn't go down for the breakin, just as Trump won't go down for his Russian ties. It was the attempted coverup that led to Nixon's downfall - and in both cases that coverup involved firing people who were running the investigation.

NOW you care about cover ups.

Go figure.

Oh
and everyone still says there is no evidence.
Not that that matters to those suffering TIS.
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

not quotes that says Trump is under investigation.

Clearly Trump is not an individual associated with the Trump campaign.

I doubt Trump personally made any moves (besides publicly enticing them to hack) to create collusion and he should be smart enough to just stay out of it and let the players fall who actually DID get involved. It's obvious to everyone but him that he's making a bigger mess out of it than it ever was.

Part of his comment about Russian hacking during the elections is that it shows they have little respect for our country. He's not helping by thwarting the investigation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNa2B5zHfbQ
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

>worked the same for Obama.

Yes it did. Should work the same for Trump. Funny how you "discover" new ethical distinctions when it is your savior who's in trouble.

>and still not quotes that says Trump is under investigation.

Other than the Comey quote. But that doesn't matter any more since Trump fired him, right?

Meanwhile in Russia Putin celebrates.

Russian president Vladimir Putin scores six goals, five assists in exhibition game
http://www.thehockeynews.com/news/article/russian-president-vladimir-putin-scores-six-goals-five-assists-in-exhibition-game

Probably feeling good on how well his suggestion that trump fire the FBI director went.

Don't forget the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=TUdYCzdpzdY

I have a vision.

Donald J Trump became the thirty-seventh President of the United States on January 20, 2017 by the electors of thirty of the fifty states. His term in office continued until his resignation on August 9, 2019
Pursuant to resolutions of the House of Representatives, its Committee on the Judiciary conducted an inquiry and investigation on the impeachment of the President extending over more than eight months. The hearings of the Committee and its deliberations, which received wide national publicity over television, radio, and in printed media, resulted in votes adverse to Donald Trump, on recommended Articles of Impeachment.
As a result of certain acts or omissions occurring before his resignation from the Office of President, Donald Trump has become liable to possible indictment and trial for offenses against the United States. Whether or not he shall be so prosecuted depends on findings of the appropriate grand jury and on the discretion of the authorized prosecutor. Should an indictment ensue, the accused shall then be entitled to a fair trial by an impartial jury, as guaranteed to every individual by the Constitution.
It is believed that a trial of Donald Trump, if it became necessary, could not fairly begin until a year or more has elapsed. In the meantime, the tranquility to which this nation has been restored by the events of recent weeks could be irreparably lost by the prospects of bringing to trial a former President of the United States. The prospects of such trial will cause prolonged and divisive debate over the propriety of exposing to further punishment and degradation a man who has already paid the unprecedented penalty of relinquishing the highest elective office of the United States.
Now, THEREFORE, I, Michael Richard Pence, President of the United States, pursuant to the pardon power conferred upon me by Article II, Section 2, of the Constitution, have granted and by these presents do grant a full, free, and absolute pardon unto Donald J Trump, for all offenses against the United States which he, Donald Trump, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 2017 through August 9, 2019.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eighth day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand and nineteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America on the two hundred and forty sixth year.

Michael Richard Pence

jclalor

I have a vision.

Donald J Trump became the thirty-seventh President of the United States on January 20, 2017...

Psst!
Your copy/edit missed a word.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Thing is though, if the election campaign itself becomes tainted by collusion with Russia (assuming that's demonstrated) how can Pence take over? He would be just as much in office due to collusion with a foreign power. Might be different if the downfall came about due to exposure of a cover up though, I suppose.

mr2mk1g

Thing is though, if the election campaign itself becomes tainted by collusion with Russia (assuming that's demonstrated) how can Pence take over? He would be just as much in office due to collusion with a foreign power. Might be different if the downfall came about due to exposure of a cover up though, I suppose.

Pence already knew that Flynn had lied to him and played along anyways. He is up the creep with Trump.

Next in line: Ryan. Don't think he will fare much better.

Who is after that?

SkyDekker

Don't disagree.

However don't think it is safe to say he isn't part of the investigation or is specifically excluded from the investigation.

I'm sure he's becoming part of the investigation more and more. There was a point when he became an active participant in squashing the investigation. It's just a matter of whether he just yelled at staff members that he didn't like it or it can be proven that he actually took steps. I think it'll be too tricky to pin anything to him, too much opinion and politics in the way. There would have to be some discovered document that said, "I want Comey fired to thwart the investigation...etc."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher