brenthutch

on Inauguration Day how much devastation will be wrought

brenthutch

Would you expect anything less from PT Barnum Trump?

Not really. He paid actors to applaud at his campaign announcement. Now he doesn't even have to do that. Now he can just bring his staff along to do it for "free."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

ryoder

Thats why the CIA employees laughed at his jokes. If trump or his friends come asking we might have to throw quade under the bus.

Fuck that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8h_v_our_Q>:(

You read this part didn't you?
"2007 In a lawsuit, the manager of a proposed Trump hotel-condo tower in Phoenix alleges that Sater threatened to have a cousin shock his testicles, cut off his legs and leave him "dead in the trunk of his car" if the manager "disclosed to any party any of [Sater's] suspected improprieties and past criminal conduct." ...

In a June 2007 e-mail chain obtained by FORBES involving Trump executives (including Donald Jr. and Ivanka), Bayrock executives (including Sater) and execs at Sapir Organization--a key Trump development partner owned by then-billionaire Tamir Sapir--Sater says he's dealing directly with Donald Trump and his family in a dispute: "Donald Jr. and sr [sic] are calling me to talk about us eating it. I called Ivanka and told her I was pissed about Donald throwing me under the bus to Sapir. "

I dunno but I'm afraid of trump. I think my legs are sort of useful!

quade

***Thats why the CIA employees laughed at his jokes.

Mmmm... There is at least one other explanation floating around. I wasn't there. I haven't seen video. However, the story is that Trump brought a staff of yes men with him to chuckle and cheer at appropriate points so regardless if the CIA remained stoic, the microphones would still hear his intentions.

He did it at his campaign announcement, he did it at his only press conference as Pres elect... Of course he did it at his first appearance as President. This is the man who continued to hold rallies after the election because he gets off on the applause. He knows no other way.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

******Thats why the CIA employees laughed at his jokes.

Mmmm... There is at least one other explanation floating around. I wasn't there. I haven't seen video. However, the story is that Trump brought a staff of yes men with him to chuckle and cheer at appropriate points so regardless if the CIA remained stoic, the microphones would still hear his intentions.

He did it at his campaign announcement, he did it at his only press conference as Pres elect... Of course he did it at his first appearance as President. This is the man who continued to hold rallies after the election because he gets off on the applause. He knows no other way.

Upon reflection, most CIA are pretty smart people and they could have just been laughing at him. IMO as intelligence-intellect increases trump becomes funnier and funnier. It has to because nothing he says makes sense.

quade

***Thats why the CIA employees laughed at his jokes.

Authorities are also pushing back against the perception that the CIA workforce was cheering for the president. They say the first three rows in front of the president were largely made up of supporters of Mr. Trump’s campaign.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-say-theres-a-sense-of-unease-in-intel-community-after-trump-cia-visit/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

POTUS45 is lagging, I'm watching the presser via Facebook live. Judging by the little emoji faces, he hasn't hired support staff to click like.
I'm seeing nothing but laughing and angry faces.

He's challenging a number of words and what they actually mean.
Oops, sorry for using the word "actually".
He's also laughing at reporters' questions.

ryoder

******Thats why the CIA employees laughed at his jokes.

Authorities are also pushing back against the perception that the CIA workforce was cheering for the president. They say the first three rows in front of the president were largely made up of supporters of Mr. Trump’s campaign.

Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-say-theres-a-sense-of-unease-in-intel-community-after-trump-cia-visit/

"CBS News confirmed reports that President Donald Trump brought a studio audience to his visit with the CIA on Saturday. The news agency reports that an official said the visit left a wake of "unease," “made relations with the intelligence community worse," and was “uncomfortable.” "
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-say-theres-a-sense-of-unease-in-intel-community-after-trump-cia-visit/

"NEW YORK (AP) — White House press secretary Sean Spicer told a roomful of reporters that "our intention is never to lie to you," although sometimes the Trump administration may "disagree with the facts."

Spicer's first full press briefing was closely watched Monday following a weekend statement about President Donald Trump's inauguration audience that included incorrect assertions. After White House counselor Kellyanne Conway received wide social media attention for her explanation that Spicer had presented "alternative facts," Monday's briefing was televised live on CNN, Fox News Channel, MSNBC and, for a time, even ABC."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4149732/White-House-press-secretary-Our-intention-never-lie.html

So thats how trump is going to create jobs. Pay busloads of Americans to follow him and his lackeys around cheering and clapping. A teleprompter that faces in both directions so one party knows when to lie and the other when its their turn to clap.

Looks like O'Keeffe actually scored some arrests:

"A D.C. police spokesman has confirmed that a secret video recording made Dec. 18 by one of O’Keefe’s operatives led to the arrest of one man and foiled an alleged plot to spread acid at the DeploraBall for Trump supporters at the National Press Club. It was not clear whether the alleged plotters ever obtained the acid."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/meetings-of-activists-planning-to-disrupt-inauguration-were-infiltrated-by-conservative-media-group/2017/01/24/b22128fe-e19a-11e6-ba11-63c4b4fb5a63_story.html?utm_term=.872e231fe5c9

The people arrested had already said that they said those things knowing that the video operator was a mole. I'll be interesting to see how it holds up. If they did know they should know that it was a pretty risky proposition. I would've contacted the police and told them what they were doing rather than have video of me plotting something very illegal. They'll have to somehow prove or show evidence that they never intended to purchase the stink bombs, maybe show internal dated emails detailing their plans to foil the infiltrators. Sucks to be them.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher