JerryBaumchen

For the Trump voters

From Ana Navarro (a long time republican strategist and campaigner) we get the opposite - she decided she had to vote for Hillary Clinton because there was a real risk that Trump could win her state (Florida) and she did not want to risk being the vote that let him win. She was originally going to vote for her mother as a write-in as a protest, but since her vote might matter, she is voting for the lesser of two evils.

mirage62

It's just is arrogant attitude that just got Trump elected.....

Good god.

From what I recall of posting history you and I probably wouldn't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but I can't fault you there...
You are playing chicken with a planet - you can't dodge and planets don't blink. Act accordingly.

mirage62

It's just is arrogant attitude that just got Trump elected.....

No, I think the arrogant attitude that got Trump elected was 'Only I can fix the economy, I'm the best on money. Only I can defeat ISIS, I'm the best at the military, even better than the Generals. Only I can fix immigration. Only I can help black people. Only I can negotiate the best trade deals. I respect women more than anyone else. I'm healthier than anyone else ever. Only I can control Russia, and only I can be best friends with Russia while doing it. Only I can blah blah blah.'

That's the arrogance that got Trump elected.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

JerryBaumchen

Hi folks,

In the Trump vs Clinton poll it is:

24% -> Clinton
42% -> Trump

So this poll is for the 42% who ( apparently ) will vote for Trump: Do you really believe in Trump or is your vote a vote against Clinton?

And thank you for voting,

Jerry Baumchen

PS) The end is in sight.

Did you say something about a landslide? Somewhere on this site?
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Hi rush,

Did you say something about a landslide?

I don't think that I did. If you find it, I will eat my words. And, let's remember that she did get a majority of the total vote.

I have been voting for president for 52 yrs. I have accepted it when my pick did not get elected; C'est la vie.

However, for me, Trump will never be my president. There is nothing acceptable about him.

Jerry Baumchen

JerryBaumchen

Hi rush,

Did you say something about a landslide?

I don't think that I did. If you find it, I will eat my words. And, let's remember that she did get a majority of the total vote.

I have been voting for president for 52 yrs. I have accepted it when my pick did not get elected; C'est la vie.

However, for me, Trump will never be my president. There is nothing acceptable about him.

Jerry Baumchen

Quite right
You did not say it would be a landslide.
You stated you hoped it would be.
I stand corrected
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4809145;search_string=landslide;#4809145

What I find sad Jerry is the fact that Hillary's has so much more baggage than one could ever hope to hang on Trump.

What you have set in your mind is a media driven image that has nothing to do with reality.

What was done to him is the same as was done to Romney. Remember the war on women? And how he hated animals? All images created not in any reality but in the minds of those Hillary supporters who are more than willing to find any excuse to not see her for the corrupt individual that she is.

BTW
The same was done to any R presidential candidate you or I can think of and, it will be no different in the years to come. Women haters, bigots, racists, homophobes, and on and on. Just as I have been accused of here on this site even today.

Sorry Jerry, he is your president. Unless you renounce your citizenship and move. Which I do not recommend.

Oh, I almost forgot the Nazi claim. That is always a good one.[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

Channman

***Good move on not using any big words in your post. As this was directed at Trump voters, it would have just confused them.

What an ASS HAT troll...move along

I get this is the new American discourse, but on here personal attacks are still not allowed.

You are of course free to find an American website, on servers hosted in America.

What I find sad Jerry is the fact that Hillary's has so much more baggage than one could ever hope to hang on Trump.

Saying it 50 times a day doesn't make it true. It'll make enough people believe it (as we've just found out), but it won't make it true.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Saying it 50 times a day doesn't make it true. It'll make enough people believe it (as we've just found out), but it won't make it true.

I only need say it once.

That is all the truth needs
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I only need say it once.

I am curious.

Do you expect Trump to ensure Hillary goes to prison?

SkyDekker

I only need say it once.

I am curious.

No.

Not his job.

I only expect the FBI and DoJ do their jobs.

Unlike the cover they have given Hillary this year.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I only need say it once.

I am curious.

No.

Not his job.

So you do not expect him to keep his word and appoint a special prosecutor?

rushmc

No.
Not his job.

I expect Trump to hope Obama just gives a contingency pardon to Hillary on exit - or whatever he is able to do. It'll make it easier to avoid that topic going forward and stop with the pissy stuff.

Regardless of what she did or didn't do, THAT drama would be a distraction to the country we don't need.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

JerryBaumchen

Hi folks,

In the Trump vs Clinton poll it is:

24% -> Clinton
42% -> Trump

So this poll is for the 42% who ( apparently ) will vote for Trump: Do you really believe in Trump or is your vote a vote against Clinton?

And thank you for voting,

Jerry Baumchen

PS) The end is in sight.

I think it's primarily a vote against Hillary, although, it's a major bonus when Trump is by far the most despised candidate on the right.

SkyDekker

I only need say it once.

I am curious.

No.

Not his job.

So you do not expect him to keep his word and appoint a special prosecutor?

I hope not.

If she is to have problems the President should stay out of it.

Something Obama did not understand........
Abraham Lincoln

rehmwa

No.
Not his job.

I expect Trump to hope Obama just gives a contingency pardon to Hillary on exit - or whatever he is able to do. It'll make it easier to avoid that topic going forward and stop with the pissy stuff.

Regardless of what she did or didn't do, THAT drama would be a distraction to the country we don't need.

what ever happens he needs to just stay out of it at this point IMO
Abraham Lincoln

Hi rush,

You did not say it would be a landslide.

I appreciate your self-correction.

What you have set in your mind is a media driven image that has nothing to do with reality.

You simply do not & cannot know how I came to any conclusion on any issue.

The same was done to any R presidential candidate you or I can think of

IMO it is done to candidates of both parties. Let's not forget CREP in '72.

IMO Nastiness is not party-specific.

Jerry Baumchen
A Republican for over 40 yrs