RonD1120

Another sign of the times

jakee

But seriously folks, I never had to deal with the policy. Therefore, I do not have an opinion.

You don't have to deal with the current state of military equipment either, but it seems to be pretty important to you.

I'm pretty certain Ron will have some military-grade rifles kicking around his compound. He just wants to be able to buy personal Stinger missiles and Star Trek phasers in the future too, because 'MURICA!

By the way Ron, you never answered WHY you think more money needs to be spent on 'beefing up' the infantry. Given that they've already got some of the most advanced weaponry on the planet available to them it smacks of paranoia (gotta love a good arms race!) and a new-toys-for-the-boys mentality. No need for them, but it sure would be nice!...

Plus, you'll be putting yourself in a bad place when the milita uprising that you dream of happens against the corrupt government and they come at you with 22nd century weapons... I'd have thought you'd have been advocating that they should go back to muskets.

>Actually, I was thinking mostly about men and personal fighting equipment. Beef'm up.

55 retired generals and flag officers just signed a statement that said, in part:

"This behavior renders [Trump] utterly unworthy of being commander in chief and president. If given such power, Donald Trump would create a command climate intolerant of women and incompatible with a trained, ready and honorable military.”

winsor

***answer the question then. What exactly is Trump going to do to create jobs?

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know!

Stop saying "you're fired?"

And create jobs for the needed guards at the new gulag political prisoner system.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

******answer the question then. What exactly is Trump going to do to create jobs?

Ooh, ooh, I know, I know!

Stop saying "you're fired?"

And create jobs for the needed guards at the new gulag political prisoner system.

We should simplify the legal code, as well.

"If it is not mandatory, it is forbidden!"

Trump chose a more difficult path and became very successful. So much so that he is a candidate for POTUS. That is what I want for a national leader.

Hillary chose a difficult path, and was so successful that she is a candidate for POTUS. In the past she has not just been a candidate for but was elected to the Senate. Why doesn't that success count?

I want someone who had confidence in himself and took risks, learned how to use the law and stay within its bounds and advanced capitalism.

Trump never learned to stay within the bounds of the law. He's been breaking it all the time. Being able to avoid the normal consequences of breaking the law by relying on your victims being unable to afford to take you to court, bribing prosecutors or settling before judgement comes in against you is not the same as following the law. He's a sociopathic criminal.

Similarly, systematically ripping off smaller businesses because you know they don't have the resources to stand up to you is not advancing the cause of capitalism. It is advancing the cause of Trump at the cost of everyone else in the capitalist system.

I do not want someone who maintains a victim mentality expecting government to pave the way and make it easy for them.

Describing Donald "if I lose it's because everything's been rigged against me" Trump to a T.

Furthermore, I do not want a leader for whom the word scandal is part of their lifelong resume'.

And the bankruptcies, racist business practices, systematic theft from contractors, sexual assault allegations, theft from charity, bribery, confidence scams etc don't count?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Aren't you glad you don't live in America? I know I am glad I don't live in England.

Translation: I got nuttin'. When confronted with my severe cognitive dissonance I resort to one-liners, hoping that people will leave me alone. As a side note, I've allowed myself to be so brainwashed by the right-wing media that I can't allow a single positive thought about a non-Republican to enter my bubble.

It's amazing what information can be packed into such a short sentence.

- Dan G

RonD1120

Aren't you glad you don't live in America? I know I am glad I don't live in England.

I dunno. We've got corrupt politicians and narcissistic, sociopathic, criminal businessmen here too.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?