jclalor

Star Spangled Banner

SkyDekker

Then just answer the question, people wouldn't have to guess at what you mean.

Like you answered all the questions I asked in the other threads, eh?

Type, or copy and paste, what you didn't understand and I can hand hold you through understanding.

Be specific - I don't have a lot of time for generalities.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Type, or copy and paste, what you didn't understand and I can hand hold you through understanding.

Everyone knows that you know what he's asking.

No-one is fooled by your efforts to dodge the question by being a dick about it.

Answer the question or don't - but be aware that if you don't want to answer it you'd look a lot better if you simply refused or said nothing at all, rather than doing what you're doing right now.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Everyone knows that you know what he's asking.

No-one is fooled by your efforts to dodge the question by being a dick about it.

Answer the question or don't - but be aware that if you don't want to answer it you'd look a lot better if you simply refused or said nothing at all, rather than doing what you're doing right now.

Everyone knows yu know what he's asking.

Just as much as everyone knows what I was saying earlier.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

Just as much as everyone knows what I was saying earlier.

No, we don't. It reads like it was typed with one hand while the other was opening the evening's third bottle of wine. Quite aside from the mispellings, wrong words and grammatical chaos it is simply too vague and too confused to convey what it is that you actually meant.

And lets face it, if we try and reply based on our best interpretation of what you meant and get it wrong, you'd be the first to piss and moan about words being put into your mouth.

So if you want to contribute to the discussion then just explain what you meant. If you don't, then just stop. But again, all this deflecting that you're doing right now fools no-one.

jakee

***Just as much as everyone knows what I was saying earlier.

No, we don't. It reads like it was typed with one hand while the other was opening the evening's third bottle of wine. Quite aside from the mispellings, wrong words and grammatical chaos it is simply too vague and too confused to convey what it is that you actually meant.

And lets face it, if we try and reply based on our best interpretation of what you meant and get it wrong, you'd be the first to piss and moan about words being put into your mouth.

So if you want to contribute to the discussion then just explain what you meant. If you don't, then just stop. But again, all this deflecting that you're doing right now fools no-one.

Again - which bit didn't you comprehend?

I can educate you.

>And lets face it, if we try and reply based on our best interpretation of what you
>meant and get it wrong, you'd be the first to piss and moan about words being put
>into your mouth.

Of course he will! But let's make the effort just for fun:

"I believe more critical thinking about our government, and is status quo, is much more than just needed by you and those that are like minded."

Translation:

"More critical thinking about our government is status quo." Translation - people are always thinking critically about our government; indeed, it is done on-line ad nauseum every day.

". . . is much more than needed by you and by those who are like minded." Translation - you think we need less critical thinking.

"We need to separate business from government as much as we can." - Pretty clear.

"That means dissolving anything tha s socialized." - I am going to go with a missing T and a missing apostrophe.

To paraphrase - Turtle is replying to someone, saying they think there is less critical thinking needed, despite all the endless critical thinking about the government. Turtle wants to dissolve the US highway system, the military, air traffic control, veteran's hospitals, fire departments and police because government and business must be kept separate.

(Smug, belittling reply from Turtle in 3, 2, 1 . . . )

billvon

>And lets face it, if we try and reply based on our best interpretation of what you
>meant and get it wrong, you'd be the first to piss and moan about words being put
>into your mouth.

Of course he will! But let's make the effort just for fun:

"I believe more critical thinking about our government, and is status quo, is much more than just needed by you and those that are like minded."
>>>>OK - I did miss type this part -
Let me try again -
I believe more critical thinking about our government, and IT'S status quo, is much more than JUST needed by you and those that are like minded.

Translation:

"More critical thinking about our government is status quo." Translation - people are always thinking critically about our government; indeed, it is done on-line ad nauseum every day.

". . . is much more than needed by you and by those who are like minded." Translation - you think we need less critical thinking.

"We need to separate business from government as much as we can." - Pretty clear.
>>>>Agreed and kept in context

"That means dissolving anything tha s socialized." - I am going to go with a missing T and a missing apostrophe.
>>>>Correct

To paraphrase - Turtle is replying to someone, saying they think there is less critical thinking needed, despite all the endless critical thinking about the government. Turtle wants to dissolve the US highway system, the military, air traffic control, veteran's hospitals, fire departments and police because government and business must be kept separate.

No, the paraphrase is incorrect.

Basically, you need to think harder about what is going on within the Republican power structure AND the democratic power structure instead of letting your bias get in the way of your critical thinking abilities.

turtlespeed

******Just as much as everyone knows what I was saying earlier.

Again - which bit didn't you comprehend?

I can educate you.

It was a very short post. Lets just go with 'all of it'. Explain or restate all of it.

(Cue next transparent redirect in 3,2,1....)

turtlespeed

Basically, you need to think harder about what is going on within the Republican power structure AND the democratic power structure instead of letting your bias get in the way of your critical thinking abilities.

Bingo!

And Turtle accomplishes his goal.

turtlespeed

That makes no sense. Anyone whose critical thinking abilities exceed those of a turnip is going to be biased against the current incarnation of the GOP and its current standard bearer.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

That makes no sense. Anyone whose critical thinking abilities exceed those of a turnip is going to be biased against the current incarnation of the GOP and its current standard bearer.

It makes perfect sense, only to those who just believe their critical thinking skills exceed the those of turnips.

It makes perfect sense, only to those who just believe their critical thinking skills exceed the those of turnips.

So, you just believe your critical thinking skills exceed those of turnips? Seems a low bar to set for yourself, tbh.

(That's not an 'I know you are...' btw, it's what you actually said.)

normiss

I think this makes more sense than you will realize or understand.

Yes.

I Know.

Those that "just believe" as opposed to those that "actually do"

So black guy sits during a song and the conservatives get all outraged, but a white NFL player beats up an old man and the conservatives say nothing.

www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/ex-49er-bruce-miller-reportedly-involved-in-sandwich-fight-before-his-arrest-090716

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>but a white NFL player beats up an old man and the conservatives say nothing.

Well, given that he was arrested for it, and fired from the team, perhaps they feel that justice has been served.

Had Kaepernick been arrested and fired, the conservative response would have been similar.

billvon

>but a white NFL player beats up an old man and the conservatives say nothing.

Well, given that he was arrested for it, and fired from the team, perhaps they feel that justice has been served.

Had Kaepernick been arrested and fired, the conservative response would have been similar.

Well Amen, I mean gosh amen! :)
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

People who live in this country, draw huge benefits of all our wealth and then sit and whine about the flag suffers from mental illnesses if you ask me. Most of them would never have the opportunities here than anywhere else.

Maybe I am not spoiled enough; maybe I have lived in real shitty places in the rest of the world; maybe I just am sick and tired of phonies looking for their 15 seconds of fame.

If you are an American skydiver and one of those flag-burning spoiled kids, you should be banned from all DZ's, IMHO. Go anywhere else in the world and you will see hundredfold of whatever you are complaining about.

Finally, not standing for your national anthem to make a point?!?! Why not streak across the football field in the break instead?

There is still lots of time to learn it..

DrSher

People who live in this country, draw huge benefits of all our wealth and then sit and whine about the flag suffers from mental illnesses if you ask me. Most of them would never have the opportunities here than anywhere else.

And what about someone who lives in your country, draws huge, continuing benefits from its wealth and then bitches that the country isn't great anymore?

Someone like Ron, or Trump?