kallend

Angry Muslim with a thick accent - Ann Coulter

gowlerk

Anyone with a face like hers is bound to be an angry person.

Please. If you didn't know her politics (and she kept her mouth shut) you wouldn't kick her out of bed if she offered it up.

On the other hand, her mind is by far her ugliest feature.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***Anyone with a face like hers is bound to be an angry person.

Please. If you didn't know her politics (and she kept her mouth shut) you wouldn't kick her out of bed if she offered it up.

Fully agreed.
I'd take her out...if she agreed to wear a ball gag.>:(

And if she thinks Fareed Zakaria has a thick accent, then she has never heard one.
She might also want to learn to spell his name.:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

And if she thinks Fareed Zakaria has a thick accent, then she has never heard one.
She might also want to learn to spell his name.:P

I was expecting more of an accent than this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnL9OT1E7GY

That barely qualifies at all. I think of a thick accent as one which a native speaker might have difficulty understanding.

quade

Speak for yourself - some of us don't much fancy horseface.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

ryoder

******Anyone with a face like hers is bound to be an angry person.

Fully agreed.
I'd take her out...if she agreed to wear a ball gag.>:(

This just goes to show that Trump is just playing up to how people already think. It may not be presidential, but it's real - and he knows how to tap into that "reality tv" mentality.

The only difference is that you three guys are left leaning/liberal/democrats rather than right leaning/conservative/republican. . .
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

This just goes to show that Trump is just playing up to how people already think. It may not be presidential, but it's real - and he knows how to tap into that "reality tv" mentality.

No.

We're not talking about Trump.

If you want to talk about how Coulter has found an audience, look at Fox News and Roger Ailes. He's an asshat, but he did hire attractive women (apparently with the idea of bedding all of them). Coulter is a bit past her prime, but still by no mean hideous. At least physically. As previously stated, her ugliest parts are her thoughts.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Coreeece

The only difference is that you three guys are left leaning/liberal/democrats rather than right leaning/conservative/republican. . .

So everyone must fit into one of 2 hard categories, eh?
Apparently, you haven't read my recent postings:
- Arguing with Kallend about open/closed primaries.
- Arguing with Kallend about requiring voters to register to with a party to vote in a primary.
- Arguing that the "militia" in the 2nd Amendment refers to all males over 18yo.

I was registered Republican before I changed it to "Independent".
And I belonged to the NRA until they started trotting out fear-mongering nitwits like Glenn Beck and Ted Nugent at their conventions.

I used to share the Republican conservative view when they were for:
- Balanced budgets.
- Non-involvement in foreign wars.
- Non-interference in private affairs of citizens.

But by the turn of the century they had done 180-degree turns on all of those issues, so I no longer even use the term "conservative" for the GOP.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Hi Robert,

- Balanced budgets.

You & I think alike. Except that I was a Democrat before I became a Republican; LBJ got me to change.

Jerry Baumchen

quade

***This just goes to show that Trump is just playing up to how people already think. It may not be presidential, but it's real - and he knows how to tap into that "reality tv" mentality.

No.

Correct, you were talking about Coulter. If your names weren't directly linked to your comments about her, I would've thought they were something Trump might have said.

ryoder

So everyone must fit into one of 2 hard categories, eh?
Apparently, you haven't read my recent postings:
- Arguing with Kallend about open/closed primaries.
- Arguing with Kallend about requiring voters to register to with a party to vote in a primary.
- Arguing that the "militia" in the 2nd Amendment refers to all males over 18yo.

And I belonged to the NRA until they started trotting out fear-mongering nitwits like Glenn Beck and Ted Nugent at their conventions.

- Balanced budgets.

But by the turn of the century they had done 180-degree turns on all of those issues, so I no longer even use the term "conservative" for the GOP.

My apologies. I'm equally offended when someone refers to me as a republican.

I deliberately said "left leaning/liberal/democrat" thinking that you may relate to at least one of those labels.

Coreeece

******This just goes to show that Trump is just playing up to how people already think. It may not be presidential, but it's real - and he knows how to tap into that "reality tv" mentality.

No.

Correct, you were talking about Coulter. If your names weren't directly linked to your comments about her, I would've thought they were something Trump might have said.

Now that Trump has also taken to attacking the Khan family, it seems that he and Coulter are birds of a feather.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Both Speaker Ryan and Sen. McConnell said today that Army Capt. Khan should be honored, but neither of the craven cowards could bring themselves to repudiate Trump's repulsive attack on Khan's mother and absurd claim that he (Trump) had sacrificed too.

To quote turtlespeed, "DISGUSTING".

headoverheels

***I look forward to her commenting on angry christians with thick accents.
There are tons of them here in the south.

Well, a ton of them is only 6 or 8.

:D:D:D

kallend

Both Speaker Ryan and Sen. McConnell said today that Army Capt. Khan should be honored, but neither of the craven cowards could bring themselves to repudiate Trump's repulsive attack on Khan's mother and absurd claim that he (Trump) had sacrificed too.

Never in an election cycle has the naked political ideologies been so openly exposed. Hillary's long political history and trumps mouth are like opposite poles of a magnetic stirrer. Spinning fact and lies in a solution of corrupt politics.

Phil1111

Never in an election cycle has the naked political ideologies been so openly exposed. Hillary's long political history and trumps mouth are like opposite poles of a magnetic stirrer. Spinning fact and lies in a solution of corrupt politics.

Nice simile!

Another view: www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-cruelty/2016/07/31/9ce43188-573f-11e6-9aee-8075993d73a2_story.html?wpisrc=nl_draw2&wpmm=1

kallend

"“In recent days, Donald Trump disparaged a fallen soldier’s parents,” McCain wrote in the statement, referring to Trump’s repeated comments attacking Khizr Khan and his wife, Ghazala, whose son, Army captain Humayun Khan, was killed in a truck bombing in Iraq in 2004. “He has suggested that the likes of their son should not be allowed in the United States - to say nothing of entering its service. I cannot emphasize enough how deeply I disagree with Mr. Trump’s statement.”...

“It is time for Donald Trump to set the example for our country and the future of the Republican Party,” McCain concluded. “While our Party has bestowed upon him the nomination, it is not accompanied by unfettered license to defame those who are the best among us.”
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/aug/01/donald-trump-muslim-american-soldier-hillary-clinton-election-live

Well one is a start.

"Lastly, I'd like to say to Mr. and Mrs. Khan: thank you for immigrating to America. We're a better country because of you. And you are certainly right; your son was the best of America, and the memory of his sacrifice will make us a better nation – and he will never be forgotten."

Very well said Mr. McCain.

kallend

Even though it is - I don't recall putting that in this thread
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun