quade

"Islamic Law, Homosexuality and the ‘Pulse’ Massacre" by SHAYKH ATABEK

quade

***> . . . but you really should know better.

He does; he's just yanking your chain.

Which is unfortunate. It would be nice to have an intelligent discussion. Some people seem to be mentally incapable. Some others seem to not have the self control to be mature enough.

That would be nice, however the notion that Adam and Steve can live in harmony with an Imam and his four child brides next door is a misguided left wing wet dream. Just because one side is rational and intellectually savvy, does not ensure the other side is.

brenthutch

******> . . . but you really should know better.

He does; he's just yanking your chain.

Which is unfortunate. It would be nice to have an intelligent discussion. Some people seem to be mentally incapable. Some others seem to not have the self control to be mature enough.

That would be nice, however the notion that Adam and Steve can live in harmony with an Imam and his four child brides next door is a misguided left wing wet dream. Just because one side is rational and intellectually savvy, does not ensure the other side is.

Mateen wasn't gay - or even Bi. . . He was doing ha act in the behest of Islam - so he could infiltrate and conquer.

He did that.

He helped ISIS.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>That would be nice, however the notion that Adam and Steve can live in harmony with
>an Imam and his four child brides next door is a misguided left wing wet dream.

And the idea that Ellen and Eve can live in harmony with a Westboro Baptist next door is just as much of a right wing wet dream. Just because one side is rational and grounded doesn't mean they can live with a bunch of bigoted homophobic assholes.

Constant unconstructive negativity, snide comments and name-calling make you sound like an eighth-grader trying to fit in with the rougher big boys. A concept some people on both sides can't seem to grasp.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>Hating the haters still makes you a hater.

And if you don't like bigots then you are a bigot! And if cops shoot murderers they are murderers.

Most people go through those thought experiments in middle school and figure them out then. Good luck with your journey.

billvon

>Hating the haters still makes you a hater.

And if you don't like bigots then you are a bigot! And if cops shoot murderers they are murderers.

Most people go through those thought experiments in middle school and figure them out then. Good luck with your journey.

And then there are those that just slightly modify the logic and become liberals.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***>Hating the haters still makes you a hater.

And then there are those that just slightly modify the logic and become liberals.

Ok dude, now THAT is called tit for tat.

(Like, seriously, did that comment even make sense in your head or are you just so programmed into the 'I know you are..' that you can just type it and hit post without even thinking?)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

******>Hating the haters still makes you a hater.

Ok dude, now THAT is called tit for tat.

(Like, seriously, did that comment even make sense in your head or are you just so programmed into the 'I know you are..' that you can just type it and hit post without even thinking?)

Ha insult is far more personal, truthful as mine is.

jakee

Once more, this time in english?

His insult is far more personal, even as truthful as mine is.

turtlespeed

***Once more, this time in english?

Well no, his is much more truthful than yours. Yours made no sense at all.

jakee

******Once more, this time in english?

If it made some sense at all, you wouldn't have understood it.

turtlespeed

*********Once more, this time in english?

If it made son sense at all, you wouldn't have understood it.

Well yeah. Hence the english question. Duh.

More nuts I guess

CIJnews has learned that some Islamic private schools in Canada use textbooks produced by the Saudi Ministry of Education.

Textbooks obtained by CIJnews contain chapters dealing with the wisdom of the capital punishments in Islam in cases of major sins.

In two textbooks for the school year 2014 and 2015-16, homosexuality is depicted as a “major sin” and as “one of the most heinous sins” punishable by death for both partners to the sexual act. The punishment is similar to that inflicted on the people of Lut, meaning by stoning and/or by fire.

http://en.cijnews.com/?p=40127#prettyPhoto

BTW

I found the story link here

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/canada-islamic-school-textbooks-teach-death-gaysby-fire
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

So, exactly like the bible as it is written in Leviticus.

DANGER DANGER

ATTEMPTED THREAD SHIFT

DANGER DANGER
Abraham Lincoln

quade

***DANGER DANGER

ATTEMPTED THREAD SHIFT

DANGER DANGER

You mean what you did in your very first post of this thread?

Actually, I addressed your post head on.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Actually, I addressed your post head on.

Nonsense. You dismissed it out of hand reflexively like a dog responding to Pavlov's bell.

You probably didn't read a single word of the article I linked because you never referenced its contents.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***Actually, I addressed your post head on.

Nonsense. You dismissed it out of hand reflexively like a dog responding to Pavlov's bell.

You probably didn't read a single word of the article I linked because you never referenced its contents.

I know I know

The only perspective that is real here is yours.

:S
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

So, exactly like the bible as it is written in Leviticus.

Since when is a bible a school text book? Only in bible school that is not mandatory for people to attend.
Would you be ok with the bible being mandatory reading in public schools?
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle