RonD1120

BHO on school gender policy

RonD1120

******The question my wife and I ask is, how would your wife, daughter, granddaughter feel if they walked into a restroom and a man walked in behind them?

Serious question, would you have a problem if this man walked into the ladies room after your wife or daughter or any other female relative?

Looks like a set up. I suppose this person is a female on testosterone. Right?

I am still leaning toward Men, Women, Other.

Correct and in the past, he would have gone into the mens room and nobody would have known or cared. According to the Stupid NC law, he is REQUIRED to use the ladies room.
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

Ok that actually made me laugh. My husband says you are trolling but I think you may be serious.

Women go to the bar for the same reasons as men. To drink, to dance, to have fun. If you see something wrong with that, then I am sad for you.

In any event, my post was not about the bar itself, but the fact that shared bathrooms really are no big deal.

I shall continue to be befuddled by the concern over this, I guess.

And I shall continue to not give a rats ass
About who uses what bathroom. Hell even at the DZ if the girls bathroom is busy I'll use the boys. Nobody cares. Not here, anyway.

RonD1120

Looks like a set up. I suppose this person is a female on testosterone. Right?

If you think one of the real world consequences of the NC legislation you're defending is a set up, then yeah, it's a set up.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>Why would a woman go to a bar in the first place?

Probably the same reasons men go to a bar.

Because they want to be with other people.
Because the bar has a beer, wine, liquor, appetizer or meal that they like.
Because they want to play some game, or watch some event, that is available at the bar.
Because their friends are there.

I have never met anyone who went to a bar because the bar provided the bathroom options that exactly matched their prejudices.

Do you see how confusing it becomes when liberals seek to make consolation for every psychological maladjustment? Common sense flies out the window and everything becomes an intellectual game.

This is nothing more than a made up crisis by the demented left to keep the whole country in one conflict after another. Liberalism is a mental illness. There was a book written on the subject.

Some of us are uniting and we choose to hang together rather than hang separately. Somebody of importance once said that. We may be considered a fringe group. Never underestimate the power of an organized minority. Somebody else said that. We will never give up. We will remain united.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

There was a book written on the subject.

OMG! Not . . . a book!

Those things are 100%, absolutely accurate and should be the basis of living your life no matter what some other book says.

Let's see, what are some books we should live our lives by because somebody wrote them?

Mein Kampf? That's a book.

Das Kapital? Shit, that's another book.

Oh oh. Fuck. The Koran is a book.

Fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck.

Dianetics? Book.

Damn, there's a lot of books.

Maybe you meant THE book; the Bible?

Can you cite me what it says about transgender restroom policy in the Bible?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

>Do you see how confusing it becomes when liberals seek to make consolation for every
>psychological maladjustment?

Not confusing at all. That guy should go to the men's room. You (and people like you) want to force him to go to the women's room, the same place your granddaughter goes. And now you are angry that he is doing what you demand he does.

Sounds like you are the one who is confused.

>This is nothing more than a made up crisis by the demented left to keep the whole
>country in one conflict after another.

This is a made up crisis by the right wingers in North Carolina. People could figure out what bathroom to use on their own, and did so for decades. Unfortunately, the right wingers in North Carolina felt that the government knew better than the people using those bathrooms, and passed a law requiring that men follow your granddaughter into the bathroom.

So you might not like the idea that that guy will be following your granddaughter into the bathroom. You might be afraid something might happen, or that her worldview might be changed as a result. If so, and you need someone to blame, look in the mirror.

Do you see how confusing it becomes when liberals seek to make consolation for every psychological maladjustment? Common sense flies out the window and everything becomes an intellectual game.

I don't think anyone else is confused.

Some of us are uniting and we choose to hang together rather than hang separately. Somebody of importance once said that. We may be considered a fringe group. Never underestimate the power of an organized minority. Somebody else said that. We will never give up. We will remain united.

OK, but don't expect us to console you.

I have to admit, I cannot follow your train of thought.

Family folks are not so much worried about a transgender freak using a restroom for which they are not designed. We are concerned about the fakers that will seek the opportunity for harm and general discomfort of the women we love.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Do you see how confusing it becomes when liberals seek to make consolation for every psychological maladjustment?

SO a woman who is thirsty and goes into a bar for a drink is psychologically maladjusted?

I'd say it's you that has the problem.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>I have to admit, I cannot follow your train of thought.

You said you did not want a man to follow your granddaughter into the bathroom.

You support laws that REQUIRE a man (specifically the guy in that picture) to follow your granddaughter into the bathroom.

Not too hard to follow.

>I am misunderstanding you.

You are opposed to people using the bathroom that they choose to use based on their gender identity.

That means that you want the men shown below to follow your grandddaugther into the bathroom. They were all born women, and thus by North Carolina law (which you support) they are _required_ to follow your daughter into women's rooms. Obama recently issued guidance that said, in effect, "let these guys use the men's room" - you oppose that.

That means you want them to follow your granddaughter into the bathroom.

Can't make it any simpler than that.

Yep, I was raised to believe there are two sexes male and female. Anyone seeking to change the way they were born is suffering from a maladjustment acquired somewhere along the way. They need counseling therapy not hormone treatment, surgery, wardrobe change or special restroom privileges.

It's just too crazy for common sense.

RonD1120

I have to admit, I cannot follow your train of thought.

Family folks are not so much worried about a transgender freak using a restroom for which they are not designed. We are concerned about the fakers that will seek the opportunity for harm and general discomfort of the women we love.

Because that's been such a huge problem up to now.

Care to share any data on how much of a problem it has been? Care to share any anecdotal stories even?

And by the way, the NC law has actually now created the situation where people who look like men are required to use the women's restroom, thus creating the opportunities for the fakers you are worried about to exploit.

RonD1120

Yep, I was raised to believe there are two sexes male and female. Anyone seeking to change the way they were born is suffering from a maladjustment acquired somewhere along the way. They need counseling therapy not hormone treatment, surgery, wardrobe change or special restroom privileges.

Yeah, lots of people were raised to believe lots of stupid things.

Things like homosexuality is unnatural, addiction is because of a lack of willpower or a moral failing, women aren't capable of doing things a man can do, that sort of garbage.

Fortunately, science has shown that most of this is wrong, and there are decent and compassionate ways to address these situations.

Of course, there are still people that refuse to accept reality and say something like "I don't agree. My 5000 year old collection of myths, legends and folk tales says different."

So they pass laws that discriminate against people that they don't like.

You rail against the "liberals" for making this an issue. It was the liberals in Charlotte who said (more or less):
"Let's make it a rule that you can't be mean to these people."

Who was it that passed a law repealing this? A law that basically said:
"We don't like your kind. You aren't welcome here."

A law specifically denying them "restroom privileges"
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

RonD1120

Transgender people make many of us uncomfortable. They push against and even shatter many taboos. In the past these people were largely suppressed and forced to conform. That allowed the majority to just ignore them and feel that they did not exist. Common sense.

But they were out there and they paid a large price for our ignorance. Now we have chosen to correct this and change the rules. I understand that you find it hard to accept. Open your heart and ask WWJD.

But you don't really care what He would do. You care little for what He taught. You care only for what He can do for you. And that is why I hate so much of what you stand for.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

Well, I am not alone and you don't have to live here. So, it's all good.

You are far from alone. And I do believe that the administration may be pushing too hard and too quickly. I also have to work to get my head around some of these concepts.

I would say the same to you. It's all good.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.