RonD1120

Ten demographic trend shaping the U.S. and the world

normiss

as well as a fart.

Dad always had the weirdest things to say.
No clue where I get that from.

Well, they say that the more you fart, the better you feel.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

normiss

Then we should have them every meal.
They're not just for preppers!

. . . but good with peppers,
What a deal!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

CornishChris

Have you got a date for the rapture yet or are we still in the vague conjecturing stage? I have things to plan for some if you could let me know that would be great...

From what you have posted in the past, I don't think it will apply to you. The world will continue, just with a reduced population. It is going to be a tough go however.

But, to answer your question, no, I do not have a date for the rapture.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***Have you got a date for the rapture yet or are we still in the vague conjecturing stage? I have things to plan for some if you could let me know that would be great...

From what you have posted in the past, I don't think it will apply to you. The world will continue, just with a reduced population. It is going to be a tough go however.

But, to answer your question, no, I do not have a date for the rapture.

........................:..................................

Go ask ISIS, ISIL, Daesch, or whatever they call themselves today ..... because those Moslem extremists have been putting far more effort into preparing for an apocalyptic rapture than any of those Christian apocalyptic doom-sayers.
Hah!
Hah!

Well this is interesting. So how does it work then? Righteous and just believers such as yourself get whisked away to heaven and the rest of us it's business as usual? Do we get a chance to repent at the end? What about children who are born after the Rapture - will they have to stick around?

Is it like an exam - if you are 80% religious you go but if you are 79% then you are left behind?

I'm truly interested to understand your view.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

You have to confess you are a sinner. That means you confess that you have rejected God, basically. You confess that you accept Jesus Christ's death and resurrection by faith as atonement and propitiation for your sin. You ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart and that you surrender your life to Him.

Essentially, you are asking to be born again as a new creature in Christ.

After you have asked Jesus to save you, you should immediately tell someone of your decision to fellow Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. That action will solidify your decision in your mind. Your initial decision is made in your heart.

God bless you.

I pray that the Holy Spirit touch you with a significant experience. I believe you are a seeker. This is not the first time you have questioned me on salvation. The Holy Spirit is reaching out to you for sure.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>Well this is interesting. So how does it work then? Righteous and just believers such as yourself get
>whisked away to heaven and the rest of us it's business as usual?

Well, sort of. 144,000 "servants of God" will be "sealed" and allowed into Heaven. The rest of humanity will have to endure:

voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake
hail and fire mingled with blood
a great mountain burning with fire being cast into the sea
sea turning to blood
Wormwood (meteor sort of thing)

But that's not all. "Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!" Next:

Locusts with scorpion tails that look like horses with human faces and little crowns. They will attack everyone for five months - except those 144,000 mentioned above. (It actually says "men" so maybe the women will be spared the locusts.)

200 million horsemen which will go out and kill a third of all humanity. (But not with swords; they had lion heads that could breathe fire like dragons.)

"a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads."

So we'll probably notice.

Maybe if Christians gracefully adapt to small changes, they won't have to abruptly adapt to major changes.
How many more years before we see "Mosques dedicated to "Allah (the major prophet) and JESUS CHRIST THE MINOR PROPHET" .......?

All the Abrahimic religions: Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Baha'i, etc. are all based on the same holy book.

riggerrob

How many more years before we see "Mosques dedicated the Allah (the major prophet) and JESUS CHRIST THE MINOR PROPHET" .......?

That ain't gonna happen.

RonD1120

You have to confess you are a sinner. That means you confess that you have rejected God, basically. You confess that you accept Jesus Christ's death and resurrection by faith as atonement and propitiation for your sin. You ask Jesus Christ to come into your heart and that you surrender your life to Him.

Essentially, you are asking to be born again as a new creature in Christ.

After you have asked Jesus to save you, you should immediately tell someone of your decision to fellow Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. That action will solidify your decision in your mind. Your initial decision is made in your heart.

God bless you.

I pray that the Holy Spirit touch you with a significant experience. I believe you are a seeker. This is not the first time you have questioned me on salvation. The Holy Spirit is reaching out to you for sure.

I find it rather interesting (not surprising) that "Adopt the teachings of Christ as your guide to everyday living" isn't included in your path to salvation.

I thought that part of "surrendering your life to Him" included actually doing the stuff he says to do.

You know, the old "Walk the walk" idea.

A few posts up, you said:

RonD1120

You might want to look in a mirror and say that out loud.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

billvon

Well, sort of. 144,000 "servants of God" will be "sealed" and allowed into Heaven. The rest of humanity will have to endure:

They are Jews, 12K from each of the 12 tribes that have accepted Jesus Christ as the Messiah. The church will already be with Him in the rapture.

>How many more years before we see "Mosques dedicated the Allah (the major prophet) and JESUS
>CHRIST THE MINOR PROPHET" .......?

Already happened. In Queens NY there is a mosque named "Masjid 'Eesa ibn Maryam" - which means Jesus, Son of Mary Mosque. A church in Syracuse is being renamed "Mosque of Jesus, Son of Mary." The Islamic Chapel of the Ascension is built on the site where it is believed Jesus ascended into heaven. The Umayyad Mosque in Damascus is the location that Muslims believe Jesus will return during the End of Days.

The above shouldn't surprise anyone; belief in Jesus is called out in the Koran. From the Koran:

The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah—the which We have sent by inspiration to thee—and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein:...

All who obey Allah and the messenger* are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of Allah—of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! what a beautiful fellowship!

(* - messenger used to refer to Jesus)

billvon

>How many more years before we see "Mosques dedicated the Allah (the major prophet) and JESUS
>CHRIST THE MINOR PROPHET" .......?

Already happened. In Queens NY there is a mosque named "Masjid 'Eesa ibn Maryam" - which means Jesus, Son of Mary Mosque. A church in Syracuse is being renamed "Mosque of Jesus, Son of Mary." The Umayyad Mosque in Damascus is the location that Muslims believe Jesus will return during the End of Days.

The above shouldn't surprise anyone; belief in Jesus is called out in the Koran. From the Koran:

The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah—the which We have sent by inspiration to thee—and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: Namely, that ye should remain steadfast in religion, and make no divisions therein:...

All who obey Allah and the messenger* are in the company of those on whom is the Grace of Allah—of the prophets (who teach), the sincere (lovers of Truth), the witnesses (who testify), and the Righteous (who do good): Ah! what a beautiful fellowship!

(* - messenger used to refer to Jesus)

Well that is news.

RonD1120

How many more years before we see "Mosques dedicated the Allah (the major prophet) and JESUS CHRIST THE MINOR PROPHET" .......?

That ain't gonna happen.

Yeah, that does sound less likely than the whole locust-scorpion-horse thing...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

CornishChris

I believe you are a seeker

I always thought of myself as a Beater, or maybe a chaser. I'm not nimble enough to be a seeker.

How does wanker fit?:P