nolhtairt

More violence at another Trump rally

Stumpy

******>Unless you can prove that Drumpf encouraged the to start violence - then. . . . It doesn't.

Drumpf quotes:
" . . .and the audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of.”

“Maybe he should have been roughed up because it was absolutely disgusting what he was doing.”

“I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself, or if other people will.”

“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise."

Will he pay the legal fees of the man who sucker-punched a protester? “I’ve actually instructed my people to look into it, yes.”

You know I have just come back in here, but I have a feeling you have posted this sort of thing numerous times.

And I bet on every occasion, it has fallen on deaf ears. No, not even deaf ears. Ears that have been cut off, and canals that have been filled with cement.

FWIW - I think a couple of the people you are referring to genuinely aren't smart enough to understand their own arguments, let alone anyone else's.

Post concussions from swooping small canopies perhaps?;)

All kidding aside:
"For a long time, psychologists believed that allowing yourself to go ahead and think about white bears was the only solution - eventually, since your brain wasn't on the lookout for these thoughts and actively trying to block them anymore, they would fade. But thoughts can be blocked, without rebounding. To do this, there are two things you need to know...

So the first step to blocking an unwanted thought is really embracing the idea that you don't really need to think it.

2) Second, you need a strategy for handling the thought when it does come. A good if-then plan is just what the doctor ordered for coping with unwanted thoughts and disruptive feelings (see my previous post, Be Careful What You Plan For, for more on planning).

The key is to plan out, in advance what you will do when the thought pops up in your mind. It can be as simple as saying to yourself, "If the thought comes, then I will ignore it." Some may prefer to replace the unwanted thought or feeling with a more positive one. "
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-science-success/201004/yes-you-can-stop-thinking-about-it

Its important for personal peace of mind to ignore the obvious and ignore what someone has said if they otherwise like that person.

jakee

Unless you can prove that Trump encouraged the to start violence - then. . . . It doesn't.

I would say that's already been done - many times over.

He encouraged relation, not starting violence.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

Unless you can prove that Trump encouraged the to start violence - then. . . . It doesn't.

I am going to go with that you meant 'retaliation' and not that they should go have relations with the protestor.

But you are saying this:

“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell — I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise."

is not STARTING violence. Hit them before anything happens?

Aside from that, why is retaliation a good thing? If these protestors are "thugs" as everyone keeps saying here, why would having your commander tell you to act just as thuggish be a good response?

The ONLY proper response from Trump should have been "Security, please remove the disturbance" not encouraging retaliatory violence.

If violence is your first response, I begin to doubt your ability to handle larger and more important situations.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

GTAVercetti

:D:D

Oh such a display of arrogance......

I have always loved how condescendingly sure of yourself you are, even when facts are on display.

It amuses me to no end.

Ditto
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Or...

2 Corinthians 10:5King James Version (KJV)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

rushmc

I have always loved how condescendingly sure of yourself you are, even when facts are on display.

It amuses me to no end.

Ditto

Strong! That was a real zinger! See, making dz.com great again by typing great words very great!.

Next I suggest: I know what you are, but what am I. Great things, wonderful things.

rushmc

It amuses me to no end.

Ditto

Point me out where a fact has been shown and I have refused to believe it. A fact. Not a feeling, idea, or inference.

GTAVercetti

He wounded me.

Sigh.....dontcha know, right after he says "I know you are, but what am I?" you just need to say "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me".

That will take away your hurt even better than "back at you". But don't let the teacher or the hall monitor hear any of this stuff.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

***He wounded me.

Sigh.....dontcha know, right after he says "I know you are, but what am I?" you just need to say "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me".

That will take away your hurt even better than "back at you". But don't let the teacher or the hall monitor hear any of this stuff.

It is too late. He outsmarted me.

>He encouraged relation, not starting violence.

I always love these slow retreats.

"Trump doesn't encourage violence!"
"Trump doesn't encourage _starting_ violence!"
"Trump doesn't encourage being the first one to _think_ about violence!"
"Trump doesn't encourage starting _deadly_ violence!"
"Trump doesn't encourage starting deadly violence against his own supporters!"

billvon

>He encouraged relation, not starting violence.

I always love these slow retreats.

"Trump doesn't encourage violence!"
"Trump doesn't encourage _starting_ violence!"
"Trump doesn't encourage being the first one to _think_ about violence!"
"Trump doesn't encourage starting _deadly_ violence!"
"Trump doesn't encourage starting deadly violence against his own supporters!"

Roses is red
Violence is purple
Sugar is sweet
And so's maple surple

(with apologies to Roger Miller)

RonD1120

Or...

2 Corinthians 10:5King James Version (KJV)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

How can there be different versions of the bible?

If the bible is the gospel, and the truth, are you saying thee are differing versions of the truth?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

If the bible is the gospel, and the truth, are you saying thee are differing versions of the truth?

It's been handed down and translated for many centuries. That's why we need the parasites called priests to spend lifetimes studying it. You don't want your soul lost, do you?

http://www.apbrown2.net/web/TranslationComparisonChart.htm

This may help you.

Now, if only they could answer the age old question. How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

GTAVercetti

I am going to go with that you meant 'retaliation' and not that they should go have relations with the protestor.

But you are saying this:

is not STARTING violence. Hit them before anything happens?

Aside from that, why is retaliation a good thing? If these protestors are "thugs" as everyone keeps saying here, why would having your commander tell you to act just as thuggish be a good response?

The ONLY proper response from Trump should have been "Security, please remove the disturbance" not encouraging retaliatory violence.

If violence is your first response, I begin to doubt your ability to handle larger and more important situations.

You are correct, it was supposed to be "retaliation."

I'm not sure what you are getting at.

It's almost like you are saying that a trump supporter shouldn't defend him/herself.
If someone was getting in your face and threatening you with body language, would you not respond? He is supporting defense of ones self, as I see it.

Question: Why is it that protesters of Trump Rallies are inciting violence? How mature do you have to be to take that kind of action? what does that say about those that oppose Trump?

turtlespeed

He encouraged relations? Like, the stuff he wants to do to his daughter?

Ah wait, GTA might be right in saying you meant retaliation. Well, in that case you're just talking bollocks and you know it. What's the point?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Question: Why is it that protesters of Trump Rallies are inciting violence?

How are they inciting violence?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-protests-arizona-shut-down-roads-rally-election-2016/

How many emergency vehicles were delayed?
How many lives was time stolen from?

Maybe it's not violence from your bad stand point. It is theft and if not theft, it is at the very least, illegal.

What does it say about respect for the people around them?

jakee

Hmmm -

Go figure - account by a cop - so it must be disqualified based on that he is a cop.

turtlespeed

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-protests-arizona-shut-down-roads-rally-election-2016/

How many emergency vehicles were delayed?
How many lives was time stolen from?

That's a great subject to talk about. Maybe you should start a new thread if you want to discuss it.

In the mean time though, how are Trump protesters inciting violence?

turtlespeed

Hmmm -

Go figure - account by a cop - so it must be disqualified based on that he is a cop.

I wouldn't disqualify it. Why should I? It doesn't contain any mention of Trump protesters inciting violence or doing anything that would make any assault from a Trump supporter qualify as either retaliation or self defence.

>If someone was getting in your face and threatening you with body language, would
>you not respond?

The attack on video shows a protester being led away, and a Trump supporter sucker-punching him as he walks by.

So let's say someone doesn't like what you post here. He goes to your DZ, and as you are about to load the plane, sucker-punches you. Are you OK with that, since he was just "responding" to your aggressive attack on DZ.com? After all, he has a right to defend himself from your attacks.

If someone was getting in your face and threatening you with body language, would you not respond? He is supporting defense of ones self, as I see it.

Which has been my problem with the "stand your ground" laws which you have previously defended. So it is interesting to see you now take this stance.

Would be easy to get into somebody's face and "entice" him to take a swing, then shoot him since he assaulted you first. Legalized homicide.

Though, during the Florida episode that was dismissed as people should control their emotions and actions and take responsibility for them.