piisfish

8 yr old girl shot dead by 11yr old boy

turtlespeed

Did you take into account that 23% were reported, that leaves 77% unreported.
The figure is also not country wide, as you suggest.

A) Yes.
B) Then why are you using it to support a claim that 1 in 4 women in the whole country are raped?

I'm not, I was quoting the site. It is from a certain area.

Yeah, the area of Sweden. Which, last time I checked, is a whole country.

Go back and read.

You mean, go back and read the first sentence of the first paragraph of the body of the article you linked to from that ridiculously racist, xenophobic, anti-Islamic website?

OK, it says this: "The risk of being raped in Sweden during one’s lifetime is one out of four..."

So... your turn. Go back and read:|

(I wonder why you linked to that article in the first place when you so strongly believe its claims are not true?)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

Did you take into account that 23% were reported, that leaves 77% unreported.
The figure is also not country wide, as you suggest.

A) Yes.
B) Then why are you using it to support a claim that 1 in 4 women in the whole country are raped?

I'm not, I was quoting the site. It is from a certain area.

Yeah, the area of Sweden. Which, last time I checked, is a whole country.

Go back and read.

You mean, go back and read the first sentence of the first paragraph of the body of the article you linked to from that ridiculously racist, xenophobic, anti-Islamic website?

OK, it says this: "The risk of being raped in Sweden during one’s lifetime is one out of four..."

So... your turn. Go back and read:|

(I wonder why you linked to that article in the first place when you so strongly believe its claims are not true?)

Did you follow the link to the referenced article? Or do I have to do everything for you?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I followed your link to an article, which said 1 in 4 women in the whole of Sweden will be raped. I followed the link to its source (an article by an anti-islamic correspondant in another right wing site) whose headline was 1 IN 4 SWEDISH WOMEN WILL BE RAPED. I followed their link to a wordpress blog called "TheMuslimIssue" whose headline was Shocking Predictive (Muslim) Rape Numbers: Over One in Four Swedes will be raped in their life. What did your lazy ass do?

So please, tell me again how you weren't talking about the whole of Sweden and explain why you posted an article you so strongly disagree with?

jakee

I followed your link to an article, which said 1 in 4 women in the whole of Sweden will be raped. I followed the link to its source (an article by an anti-islamic correspondant in another right wing site) whose headline was 1 IN 4 SWEDISH WOMEN WILL BE RAPED. I followed their link to a wordpress blog called "TheMuslimIssue" whose headline was Shocking Predictive (Muslim) Rape Numbers: Over One in Four Swedes will be raped in their life. What did your lazy ass do?

So please, tell me again how you weren't talking about the whole of Sweden and explain why you posted an article you so strongly disagree with?

Because I wanted you do do what you did, I didn't have time. Thanks.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***I followed your link to an article, which said 1 in 4 women in the whole of Sweden will be raped. I followed the link to its source (an article by an anti-islamic correspondant in another right wing site) whose headline was 1 IN 4 SWEDISH WOMEN WILL BE RAPED. I followed their link to a wordpress blog called "TheMuslimIssue" whose headline was Shocking Predictive (Muslim) Rape Numbers: Over One in Four Swedes will be raped in their life. What did your lazy ass do?

So what you're saying is, you've been talking bollocks for the last two pages because you were too lazy to read your own link, and you aren't even gracious enough to apologise for being wrong and obnoxious?

What exactly is it then, that you think you bring to the discussion?

jakee

******I followed your link to an article, which said 1 in 4 women in the whole of Sweden will be raped. I followed the link to its source (an article by an anti-islamic correspondant in another right wing site) whose headline was 1 IN 4 SWEDISH WOMEN WILL BE RAPED. I followed their link to a wordpress blog called "TheMuslimIssue" whose headline was Shocking Predictive (Muslim) Rape Numbers: Over One in Four Swedes will be raped in their life. What did your lazy ass do?

So what you're saying is, you've been talking bollocks for the last two pages because you were too lazy to read your own link, and you aren't even gracious enough to apologise for being wrong and obnoxious?

I graciously gave you the opportunity to learn.

turtlespeed

*********I followed your link to an article, which said 1 in 4 women in the whole of Sweden will be raped. I followed the link to its source (an article by an anti-islamic correspondant in another right wing site) whose headline was 1 IN 4 SWEDISH WOMEN WILL BE RAPED. I followed their link to a wordpress blog called "TheMuslimIssue" whose headline was Shocking Predictive (Muslim) Rape Numbers: Over One in Four Swedes will be raped in their life. What did your lazy ass do?

Learn that you were wrong, lazy and rude?

Shit, I knew that already.

jakee

************I followed your link to an article, which said 1 in 4 women in the whole of Sweden will be raped. I followed the link to its source (an article by an anti-islamic correspondant in another right wing site) whose headline was 1 IN 4 SWEDISH WOMEN WILL BE RAPED. I followed their link to a wordpress blog called "TheMuslimIssue" whose headline was Shocking Predictive (Muslim) Rape Numbers: Over One in Four Swedes will be raped in their life. What did your lazy ass do?

Learn that you were wrong, lazy and rude?

Shit, I knew that already.

I'm far from lazy.

SkyDekker

Turtle just likes getting a reaction. Rush is pretty similar. They post more to get a response than to actually have a discussion.

To you, it is not a discussion if the one you are talking to does not agree with you

and I rarely do
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Good thing mom had a gun in the house
One her teenaged son could get to!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/11/authorities-say-south-carolina-teen-used-mother-gun-to-kill-burglar/?intcmp=hpbt3
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

But the poor innocent burglar was wronged.

Burglar lives matter.