jclalor

Kim Davis and the Pope

>4 times divorce is okay?

All the multiple marriages, adultery and divorces were "wiped away" when she was born again and became Republican.

This suggests a solution to the problem. Require her to do her job, but ensure her that all the gay couples she issues paperwork to will be born again. She's off the hook, the gay couples are off the hook, everyone's happy.

billvon

>4 times divorce is okay?

All the multiple marriages, adultery and divorces were "wiped away" when she was born again and became Republican.

This suggests a solution to the problem. Require her to do her job, but ensure her that all the gay couples she issues paperwork to will be born again. She's off the hook, the gay couples are off the hook, everyone's happy.

Ummm....

No.

Her previous sins may well have been forgiven when she found Jesus.

But no matter what was forgiven in the past, because she is formerly married (that part doesn't go away) she is still committing the sin of adultery by being married to her current husband. Unless she leaves him, every day, every minute she is with him as his wife, she is an adulteress. And so is he (well, he's an adulterer, not an adulteress).

Hang on a minute, I need to go get some rocks. Big ones.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

From my post# 20 of "Here Comes The Pope." I warned y'all previously.

Actually, the Pope is saying some things neither side is going to like.

Along with doing things neither side is going to like.

Anyone who applies a Left or a Right Wing filter to what this Pope says or does is kidding themselves. There might be the "Right Wing Way" or ""The Left Wing Way." but...

this Pope uses "The Catholic Way" and if that's a disappointment to some of you don't blame Pope Francis. Roman Catholic theology has stayed pretty consistent over 2000+ years and whatever changes occur, occur at the speed of glacial movement after serious and lengthy discussions. You may love the Church or vehemently hate the Church but one things is certain, the Church is not going to change.

So the key is to commit crimes before you find Jesus?

Fuck this Pope Francis guy. Goes back and fourth and back and fourth on the issue of homosexuality/abortion. Pick a side and stick with it.

Didn't he say, "who am I to judge?" not long ago?
Bernie Sanders for President 2016

Evidently he's a big fan.

Yes of course. Nearly equal levels of hypocrisy shown by her and the pope. He didn't have the guts to meet openly with her while he was here. When asked about the issue publicly he dodged it. Then after the trip is over the story comes out. With a big fat "no comment" from the vatican. Gutless.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

stayhigh

4 times divorce is okay? but not gay marriage?

I can't speak on her morality, but would you call me a bigot and throw me in jail if I refused to sign her divorce papers?
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

normiss

That would be be a judges job, but yes for refusing to do his job in defiance of being ordered to.
We are talking jobs, not beliefs.

bullish, you don't give a shit about kim's divorce papers, nor about those who may or may not have signed them.

-Do I like her attitude? - NO.

-Should she be forced to have her name on homosexual marriage licenses thus promoting even more gross sexual immorality - NO.

-Was this part of her job description when getting hired/elected? - NO

-Should she be forced to have her name on homosexual marriage licenses thus promoting even more gross sexual immorality - NO.

She's not being forced to do anything. She can quit any time she wants.

YES.

Her job is to process legal paperwork on behalf of the county. That is what this is. She doesn't get to decide which legal processes she facilitates and which she doesn't. And if she thought no laws would ever change while she was in office then she's a fucking moron as well as a hateful bigot.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

She's not being forced to do anything. She can quit any time she wants.

Something a rapist might say while holding a gun to her head?

jakee

YES.

Her job is to process legal paperwork on behalf of the county. That is what this is. She doesn't get to decide which legal processes she facilitates and which she doesn't. And if she thought no laws would ever change while she was in office then she's a fucking moron as well as a hateful bigot.

Nope, changing laws do not make one a bogot, sorry.

-Should she be forced to have her name on homosexual marriage licenses thus promoting even more gross sexual immorality - NO

It's to do with love, not sex. There is way more sexual immorality (gross or otherwise) between heterosexuals than homosexuals. What someone does with their genitals is no business of yours, your supposed god, or the state. Live and let live.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

CornishChris

What someone does with their genitals is no business of yours, your supposed god, or the state. Live and let live.

That's the problem...they also said that it's none of my business if a man wants to marry another man, but now they want to make it my business....live and let live, eh? HA...

Fucking liberals - give 'em an inch, they take a mile...never again.

Shame really.
My father in-law is a major home builder re-modeler, took a major remodel job for a gay couple. BIG bucks.
Seems their money is just as green as yours is.
"If you don't take care of the customer, someone else will."
Good luck.
:P

normiss

Shame really.
My father in-law is a major home builder re-modeler, took a major remodel job for a gay couple. BIG bucks.
Seems their money is just as green as yours is.
"If you don't take care of the customer, someone else will."
Good luck.
:P

You must've missed the part about me not denying service to gay clients that need my home improvement services...those jobs typically don't force me to attend and promote gay weddings.

But ya...be my guest, let someone else do it. Live and let live...right? It's none of my business. Why should the state be allowed to hold me ransom for some homosexual's immorality?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rFoGVkZ29w

Then the question remains, why is it any of your business?
Do you seriously ask your customers what their sexual preference is and base your decision on the services they want?
I can't imagine considering a customers sexual preference or identity. They're customers, not potential fuck buddies.
So why is sexual preference any of your business?
What if a customer thinks you're gay, what then?

Something a rapist might say while holding a gun to her head?

Not really, no.

She wanted the job, and something that comes with having a job is doing the job.

Nope, changing laws do not make one a bogot, sorry.

I agree, the changing of the law has nothing to do with her being a bigot. Nevertheless, it is what she is.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

You obviously read fuck all what I posted in the link...it's all addressed in that thread.

It's because you're lazy...you don't read nor comprehend. You don't even have the common decency to quote who you're responding to - which is why nobody knows wtf you're talking about half the time without following a long paper trail of your lame one-liners and persistent grammatical errors that you blame on your dog...