JerryBaumchen

Only in America

Obviously the teacher has realized that God must of made an error. Creating a lefty. Just like when He created gay people who marry each other. Someone has to fix the mistakes.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Obviously the teacher has realized that God must of made an error. Creating a lefty. Just like when He created gay people...

...or people that say "must of" instead of "must have."
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

Obviously the teacher has realized that God must of made an error. Creating a lefty. Just like when He created gay people...

Thank you. That's just the kind of error I try to avoid. And I didn't even realize it was in error till now.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Thank you. That's just the kind of error I try to avoid. And I didn't even realize it was in error till now.

It's not your fault...God made you that way. At least you're willing to correct his mistake.

Coreeece

It's not your fault...God made you that way. At least you're willing to correct his mistake.

More than likely, he typed it with his evil left hand.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

More than likely, he typed it with his evil left hand.

...which is controlled by the virtuous right-brain...nothing to worry about.

jakee

***I agree I thought this shit stopped,long ago, but why do you think this can only happen in America?

Not just America, but like America and Uganda, or Nigeria maybe...

Then there is the Middle East, and Europe,
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

billvon

>I had thought that we left this type of crazy behind us a good number of years ago

Could be worse. He could have had a clock.

Or, a copy of "Catcher in the Rye."
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

BIGUN

***>I had thought that we left this type of crazy behind us a good number of years ago

Could be worse. He could have had a clock.

Or, a copy of "Catcher in the Rye."

Never read it.

Like your daughter I was born left handed and Jewish.

My parents at the time went to medical school in Romania. Where the kindergarten teacher switched me to be a right handed.

I was already an adult when my parents found out about this. My Kindergarten teacher in Israel tried to switch me back. It caused one massive cluster fuck.