JerryBaumchen

It's getting nutier out there

Bolas

... likely... likely... would expect...

I'm sorry, I thought you said evidence?

Do you have any evidence that it was racially motivated?

Would any evidence that it was racially motivated change your mind, or are all police beatdowns of coloured people acceptable to you?

I have an open mind. Until there's explanation and evidence try not to jump to the worst thoughts of people.

I just paraphrased your earlier post. If I shouldn't jump to the worst thoughts of people then why did you?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

normiss

I didn't throw any cards beyond school staff idiocy.
This case is in no way comparable to Mr browns case IMO.

Ok. Apologies. So we're in agreement that if "blonde Ashley" did something similar she'd have been treated the same by the Texas authorities.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

ryoder

Here is an excerpt from last night Bill Maher show.
In particular, listen to what Mark Cuban says.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGit-XltUB4

Apparently, the kid had taken it to several classes w/o incident, but for whatever reason, (shyness, or didn't like that particular teacher?), he wouldn't talk to the teacher, who subsequently raised the fuss.

Chris Matthews makes some great points too.

(Did I really just type that?) :)

jakee

... likely... likely... would expect...

I'm sorry, I thought you said evidence?

Do you have any evidence that it was racially motivated?

Would any evidence that it was racially motivated change your mind, or are all police beatdowns of coloured people acceptable to you?

I have an open mind. Until there's explanation and evidence try not to jump to the worst thoughts of people.

I just paraphrased your earlier post. If I shouldn't jump to the worst thoughts of people then why did you?

Huh? I'm only commenting on the event rationally. Have no association with the Irving authorities or their procedures.

Bolas

Would that include not jumping to the thought that a 14y/o kid has made a bomb?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

Would that include not jumping to the thought that a 14y/o kid has made a bomb?

If I was a teacher there, had a kid with a suspicious device that wouldn't explain it or even talk about it, and had set procedures was required to follow in these sort of cases, would follow them as highly likely could be fired/sued for not even if it wasn't a bomb.

Anvilbrother

Many 14 year olds are missing fingers and hands from making bombs.

Sparkler bombs
Pipe bombs
Co2 bombs
Etc.

As they were in my day.

However, I don't recall anyone jumping to the conclusion that my (or my friends') electronic projects were bombs based on no evidence, which was the point expressed in the part you chose not to quote in your reply.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

normiss

That one time, on a nuke sub base, having an innocent bottle rocket battle between piers.....
:)

Um yeah..... just whack a coyote at a couple hundred yards within sight and sound of the alert pad with several B-52's sitting there with their full loads of shiny metal death...

That will rattle some rivet counting sky cops:)

Just like back in the day when you were a juvenile fucking up while at someone's else's house their parents had the right to snatch your ass up and give corrective actions. Today the cops would be called and someone would be going to jail for child abuse.

Cops had the same right to whop a few kids who were into no good instead of hauling them off to jail.

It's the pussification of America.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Just like back in the day when you were a juvenile fucking up while at someone's else's house their parents had the right to snatch your ass up and give corrective actions. Today the cops would be called and someone would be going to jail for child abuse.

Cops had the same right to whop a few kids who were into no good instead of hauling them off to jail.

How old are you?

- Dan G

Anvilbrother

So you are in the Teach em a lesson camp...

Thanks for the clarification officer.

DanG

How old are you?

What does it matter? If you grew up in a society that allowed your kids to go over to someone elses house be disrespectful to their parents, tear up the place, and not get disciplined then I feel sorry for you.

I stated that kids make bombs of all types today also.
Kallend replied that back in the day kids made bombs too. I followed that with it was a different time when parents/teachers/etc were allowed to handle those situations. Now its call the cops, call the cops, call the cops. Do you have a disagreement with this?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

normiss

Physically assaulting children children has always been abuse.
All it taught me was to stay more than arms reach from my dad.
It's wrong.

Discipline yes, abuse never.

Who the fuck here said to physically assault a kid to discipline them?? SMH!!

Anvilbrother

***Physically assaulting children children has always been abuse.
All it taught me was to stay more than arms reach from my dad.
It's wrong.

Discipline yes, abuse never.

Who the fuck here said to physically assault a kid to discipline them?? SMH!!

Ummmm yeah if you say so....:S:S

No, they never had that right. The ones that did that "back in the day" were corrupt, brutal, sociopathic criminals. Just like the ones that do it today.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?