2 2
kallend

More mass shootings

Bob_Church

***Good. Now if they'll just pass the HPA so I don't have to wait for my suppressor. I seriously don't understand what's so bad about putting a muffler on my gun to provide me with a more enjoyable day at the range.

I'm just curious, but do suppressors interfere with accuracy?

They change the point of impact of rifles but don't affect accuracy.

Which means a grouping of bullets will strike a target in a slightly different spot with the suppressor attached. As compared to the same rifle with the suppressor off the same rifle.

Phil1111

******Good. Now if they'll just pass the HPA so I don't have to wait for my suppressor. I seriously don't understand what's so bad about putting a muffler on my gun to provide me with a more enjoyable day at the range.

I'm just curious, but do suppressors interfere with accuracy?

They change the point of impact of rifles but don't affect accuracy.

Which means a grouping of bullets will strike a target in a slightly different spot with the suppressor attached. As compared to the same rifle with the suppressor off the same rifle.

Thanks.

piisfish

Sadly it seems that there are several dead and wounded in a High School in Kentucky...

Second school shooting in two days.

Yet some people think guns in schools (other than security guards) are a good idea.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***Sadly it seems that there are several dead and wounded in a High School in Kentucky...

Second school shooting in two days.

Yet some people think guns in schools (other than security guards) are a good idea.

I think it is the 9th or 10th one this year alone....

Thank god for guns keeping everybody safe.

>It seems its happening far more than people think.

Too soon to talk about it. Don't politicize. Nothing anyone could have done. Thoughts and prayers. These things happen. More guns would have stopped him. But you can't do anything about these.

Just as schools have sprinkler systems and fire extinguishers for fire safety they should also have weapons mounted on the walls of every classroom and hallway for easy emergency access when needed.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

normiss

It's only children.
Who cares if they get murdered?

The only thing we all have in common is that we will all die. Then God will decide which of us will sit with him and which will be tortured for eternity. But mass shootings usually have more injured victims than dead ones. Their torture starts right away. No waiting for God to call them.

You're welcome. I hope I didn't ruin your day.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

SkyDekker

This article says it's the 11th

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/school-shootings-2018_us_5a68586de4b002283007ef83

However, we've got another week left in January, so still yet to be seen how the gun folk get the year started. Sadly, for this specific metric USA is actually #1.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

RMK

Sadly, for this specific metric USA is actually #1.

I believe that's only true if you exclude countries in which civil wars are raging.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

SkyDekker

******We fully support the mass murder of school children here, we've proven this repeatedly.
Welcome to America!
>:(

What do you base that on?

11 in 24 days and nobody really cares. I think that is a pretty decent indicator.

Nobody really cares? What orifice did you pull that out of? You and normiss take cheap shots at the expense of dead children but it's other people that are screwed up? Maybe you should look at where this "nobody cares" attitude comes from because you're the only people I know saying it.

Nobody really cares? What orifice did you pull that out of? You and normiss take cheap shots at the expense of dead children but it's other people that are screwed up? Maybe you should look at where this "nobody cares" attitude comes from because you're the only people I know saying it.

It is traditional and common to use sarcasm in this forum. The comments are not at the expense of the dead children and you know that. The reason he feels no one cares is that no one is willing to make any changes to help prevent more incidents. If leaders care why don't they do something?

gowlerk

It is traditional and common to use sarcasm in this forum. The comments are not at the expense of the dead children and you know that. The reason he feels no one cares is that no one is willing to make any changes to help prevent more incidents. If leaders care why don't they do something?

This is just getting worse. I'm sorry I asked. By the way, have you heard any good holocaust jokes lately?

SkyDekker

******We fully support the mass murder of school children here, we've proven this repeatedly.
Welcome to America!
>:(

What do you base that on?

11 in 24 days and nobody really cares. I think that is a pretty decent indicator.

Well, nobody cares in your estimation! You are one hell of a mind-reader my friend. By the way, I'm fucking joking>:(
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Bob_Church

This is just getting worse. I'm sorry I asked. By the way, have you heard any good holocaust jokes lately?

Sorry, it's not getting worse. It's just getting better report it.

By the way Bob, not aimed at you
Abraham Lincoln

tonyhays

Sorry, it's not getting worse. It's just getting better report it.

Great, so this many school shootings are the norm. That makes it so much better.

Yet and another emotional mischaracterization of what I said.

Why do people like you have so much trouble having an honest conversation about a topic?
Abraham Lincoln