JerryBaumchen

Maybe there is hope

JerryBaumchen

Hi folks,

http://time.com/3986485/republican-national-committee-gay-marriage/

Looks like the RNC may be catching up with the rest of the world.

Jerry Baumchen

On the contrary, this is evidence that there is no hope. America is past the tipping point.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

On the contrary, this is evidence that there is no hope. America is past the tipping point.

Why? Where are all these thousands of gay marriages? If you/your church don't consider them actually married and only as civil partnerships, then how does that really affect you?

JerryBaumchen

Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

It rather amazes me that all these supposedly hetero people are so very concerned with what gay people do.

When AIDS came along, I lost interest when the gay community defended their right to engage in high-risk activity. When it first popped up and people got blindsided, fine. When infectious vectors with a lethal disease were turned loose to pass it on, that's where you lost me.

I'm personally okay with marrying one person at a time, but that does not seem to work for everyone. I also tend to stick to my own species, but there are those who do not constrain themselves thusly.

If it does not cost me anything, it only involves consenting adults, and I am spared the gory details, hey, knock yourselves out.

BSBD,

Winsor

Elisha

******Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

Why? Where are all these thousands of gay marriages? If you/your church don't consider them actually married and only as civil partnerships, then how does that really affect you?

It does not effect me or my church. I am referring the escalating decadence in America. In addition to the above, selling baby parts for profit.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

>On the contrary, this is evidence that there is no hope. America is past the tipping point.

Yep. People said that when women were allowed to read Scripture in church and distribute communion. People said that when women got the vote. People said that when blacks were allowed to marry whites.

And your great-great-grandkids will say the same thing about their issue of the day, while thinking that gay marriage is fine, just as you see nothing wrong with interracial marriage.

billvon

>On the contrary, this is evidence that there is no hope. America is past the tipping point.

Yep. People said that when women were allowed to read Scripture in church and distribute communion. People said that when women got the vote. People said that when blacks were allowed to marry whites.

And your great-great-grandkids will say the same thing about their issue of the day, while thinking that gay marriage is fine, just as you see nothing wrong with interracial marriage.

Based on most recent DNA evidence... almost ALL marriages in the south continue to be interracial... it's in the DNA

And since I know one of the usual suspects will pop in any second now with their ubiquitous..... source" I add this.. and there are plenty of other studies showing the same thing.:ph34r:

Short term vision, you have to include our abandonment of Israel while we foster the rise and growth of the caliphate.

Amazon

***>On the contrary, this is evidence that there is no hope. America is past the tipping point.

Based on most recent DNA evidence... almost ALL marriages in the south continue to be interracial... it's in the DNA

And since I know one of the usual suspects will pop in any second now with their ubiquitous..... source" I add this.. and there are plenty of other studies showing the same thing.:ph34r:

It takes a heterosexual marriage to spread that DNA. Right?

RonD1120

******>On the contrary, this is evidence that there is no hope. America is past the tipping point.

No. Absent cloning, it takes heterosexual reproduction to procreate. That is a separate function from human pair-bonding.

Andy9o8

*********>On the contrary, this is evidence that there is no hope. America is past the tipping point.

No. Absent cloning, it takes heterosexual reproduction to procreate. That is a separate function from human pair-bonding.

Uh, Amazon was talking about Southern marriages. Rednecks don't be cloning no babies.

RonD1120

******>On the contrary, this is evidence that there is no hope. America is past the tipping point.

Ever heard of a NPE.. Non Parental Event.... very common.. no marriage required

champu

If you have three penises you should probably see a doctor about it.

I'd probably see a movie producer about it first

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

billvon

>Short term vision, you have to include our abandonment of Israel . . . .

Google how much money we send to Israel every year.

Look at this way, if a jumper is a USPA member but bad mouths USPA at every opportunity, would you say they supported USPA?

RonD1120

***>Short term vision, you have to include our abandonment of Israel . . . .

Google how much money we send to Israel every year.

Look at this way, if a jumper is a USPA member but bad mouths USPA at every opportunity, would you say they supported USPA?

If they were correct in what they were saying, I would.

I understood the subject with billvon to be giving money to a country but not supporting them in foreign policy. I guess my analogy was not satisfactory.

>Look at this way, if a jumper is a USPA member but bad mouths USPA at
>every opportunity, would you say they supported USPA?

If they paid their dues? Followed USPA BSR's? Followed the syllabus at their DZ for training students? Encouraged their students to join after a few jumps? Then yes, they do.

I spent over a year criticizing USPA's policies to try to get a BSR added to separate landing areas. It ended up as an addition to the group member pledge. I think it was worth it.

You badmouth our president, vice president and secretary of state every chance you get. I'd be willing to be you still support the USA.