Amazon

SCOTUS Ya'll can get your gay weddings now.

ryoder

:D

Was she using an abacus?
How did she keep her tally?

OK - situation:
1) Only one Clerk with the authority to authenticate, renew, or issue the (whatever) license he seeks, lets call it a license to post.

2) The elected official is a buddhist.

3) The elected official states that they will not issue the license because he doesnt ave a box that may or may not have a scroll in it.

When is it not the clerk pushing their beliefs?
What is OK about the clerk doing this?
If this scenario is unacceptable, then how can ANYONE defend the Christian Clerks actions?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

tonyhays

Your meme is 'exhibit A' for why people consider the republican party "out-of-touch".

And that whole "Family Values" thang..... just don't wash either.

Or are those Family Values as found in the book so many of them profess to follow ... guidelines and not really "laws" to be followed.... So what we got here is serial monogamists.... or are they monogamists...how many "affairs" AKA adulterous relationships did they also have..... I must have missed that passage in bible study classes.

stayhigh

Kim Davis is the new George Wallace.

Comparing Kim to MLK or Rosa Parks? GTFO.

I'd be ashamed to be living in Kentucky right now.

The most backwards states in the US: Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi.

George Wallace? He represented a largely bigoted state population that voted him in as governor. But he wasn't stupid. He made his stand at the school house door in front of the feds, THEN stood aside.

Kim Davis refused to stand down or aside.
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

The old bigot is getting out of jail...with orders not to interfere with her staff issuing licenses.
Any bets on how long until she violates it?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-kentucky-clerk-gay-marriage-appeal-20150908-story.html
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

turtlespeed

***:D

Was she using an abacus?
How did she keep her tally?

OK - situation:
1) Only one Clerk with the authority to authenticate, renew, or issue the (whatever) license he seeks, lets call it a license to post.

2) The elected official is a buddhist.

3) The elected official states that they will not issue the license because he doesnt ave a box that may or may not have a scroll in it.

When is it not the clerk pushing their beliefs?
What is OK about the clerk doing this?
If this scenario is unacceptable, then how can ANYONE defend the Christian Clerks actions?

(Crickets)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

ryoder

The old bigot is getting out of jail...with orders not to interfere with her staff issuing licenses.
Any bets on how long until she violates it?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-kentucky-clerk-gay-marriage-appeal-20150908-story.html

The very second she walks back in her office? That is, if there are other gay couples waiting on her.:P
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Amazon

***To me, it's not the marriage that is sinful as much as it's the male-on-male anal sex....and that scissor thing that lesbos do.

What passage of the bible is it that drives your interest in that kind of action.....

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

1 Thessalonians
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;

Colossians 3:5
Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry

1 Peter 2:11
Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul.

2 Timothy 2:22

So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

Galatians 5:19
Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

Coreeece

******To me, it's not the marriage that is sinful as much as it's the male-on-male anal sex....and that scissor thing that lesbos do.

What passage of the bible is it that drives your interest in that kind of action.....

Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

1 Thessalonians
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality;

Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry

Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul.

So flee youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.

Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality,

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Ah yes the reformed jewish zealot Saul of Tarsus who wrote so much of the new testament... he was about the worst perv ever kind of like so many priests today. Personally I go with what the Lord taught.... he was not into being a pervert so he did not obsess on those subjects.

Amazon

*********To me, it's not the marriage that is sinful as much as it's the male-on-male anal sex....and that scissor thing that lesbos do.

1 Thessalonians

Ah yes the reformed jewish zealot Saul of Tarsus who wrote so much of the new testament... he was about the worst perv ever kind of like so many priests today. Personally I go with what the Lord taught.... he was not into being a pervert so he did not obsess on those subjects.

Ok...

Matthew 5:27-28
“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Mark 7:20-23
And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him. For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, coveting, wickedness, deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and they defile a person.”

Matthew 15:19-20

For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander. These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone.”

Matthew 19:1-30
Now when Jesus had finished these sayings, he went away from Galilee and entered the region of Judea beyond the Jordan. And large crowds followed him, and he healed them there. And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one's wife for any cause?” He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?

John 3:3
Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Mark 9:42

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him if a great millstone were hung around his neck and he were thrown into the sea.

Amazon

Ah yes the reformed jewish zealot Saul of Tarsus who wrote so much of the new testament... he was about the worst perv ever kind of like so many priests today.

Oh, btw....wtf is THAT about?

It's amazing that Paul still gets attacked even today.

...as they say, the devil isn't very creative.

Coreeece

To me, it's not the marriage that is sinful as much as it's the male-on-male anal sex....and that scissor thing that lesbos do.

Interesting. How do you feel about male on female anal sex? Is that sinful as well. And if so is it lower on the sinful scale?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I have a gay couple as friends, they've told me before they think anal sex is gross.
The 'phobes would prolly be cool with that I guess, based on the twisted interpretations here anyway.

The obsession with what other people do with their hearts and genitals confuses me.
I could not possibly care any less what people who will never affect my life in any way do when they go to bed together.
WTD.
:S:S:S

normiss

I have a gay couple as friends, they've told me before they think anal sex is gross.
The 'phobes would prolly be cool with that I guess, based on the twisted interpretations here anyway.

The obsession with what other people do with their hearts and genitals confuses me.
I could not possibly care any less what people who will never affect my life in any way do when they go to bed together.
WTD.
:S:S:S

That offends me.:)

DanG

None of those passages mention anal sex or "scissoring". You bring that to the table yourself.

with the exception of 1 Corinthians 6:9-11, I deliberately left out any direct references to homosexuality to illustrate that sexual immorality is still sexual immorality whether it's heterosexual or homosexual in nature...

DanG

Have you ever had sex outside wedlock? Any sex that wasn't man on top missionary?

Why is your sexual mmorality okay?

If I were to say my sexual immorality was okay, then I'd be no different than christian homosexuals that say "hey, I was born this way...I can't help myself, so to hell with what God and my bible actually say about it...it's okay."

JohnnyMarko

***To me, it's not the marriage that is sinful as much as it's the male-on-male anal sex....and that scissor thing that lesbos do.

What if I just give my boyfriend a handjob? Or he just sucks my dick? Is that cool?

If you're not a christian, then what business is it of mine?

...but if you were, then perhaps I'd ask if you could acknowledge your faith and recognize the sexual immorality of such behavior, and then suggest moving in a direction away from that type of lifestyle.

It would be very difficult and challenging - as it is when dealing with all types of sin - but close groups of believers can help you through it, especially during times of failure.

Okay, so you think any sexaul morality is equally sinful. You are still defining what's immoral without Biblical support, but that's beside the point.

Why aren't you against heterosexual marriage? Those people are going to be conducting sexual immoral activities, too. Why should you want to prevent gays from getting married because they will have "dirty" sex, but it's okay for heteros to get married and have "dirty" sex?

- Dan G