Amazon

SCOTUS Ya'll can get your gay weddings now.

Coreeece

Good thing the gay gene isn't predominantly exclusive as sickle cell disease, otherwise San Francisco would resemble the likes of Detroit.

Please tell me the bolded part is a joke.

Read the first line of the third paragraph...I placed it there deliberately for people like you.

Understood.

To be fair, I question a ton of shit in SC. It's hard to know when people are joking, and when someone seriously needs to reconsider their life choices. Have a good weekend.

JohnnyMarko

Good thing the gay gene isn't predominantly exclusive as sickle cell disease, otherwise San Francisco would resemble the likes of Detroit.

Please tell me the bolded part is a joke.

Read the first line of the third paragraph...I placed it there deliberately for people like you.

Understood.

To be fair, I question a ton of shit in SC. It's hard to know when people are joking, and when someone seriously needs to reconsider their life choices. Have a good weekend.

At this point in life, it's hard for me see how we ever had a choice...
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

normiss

Equal rights underr the law and constitution ae everyone's business.
Whether you condone anyone's behavior is your problem, not theirs.
Treat everyone the same, same freedoms, same legal protections.

You are free to say what you want, you free to carry a gun, you just aren't free to love who you want.

Interesting stance many conservatives seem to have on freedom.

billvon

>You are aware that the EXACT SAME THINGS were said in response to the Loving vs
>Virginia decision, aren't you?

>Destruction of the institution of marriage, polygamy, incest, dogs and cats living
>together, mass hysteria.

Well, I would assume Ken Paxton will be OK with polygamy, since it has a basis in the Bible and he feels that religious freedom is our most important right.

Does Ken Paxton feel the same about judges and clerks who refuse to process divorce papers?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

A few years ago a gay couple married in another state had to sue the state of Texas to grant them a divorce. Story
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Amazon

***Meanwhile, in Oklahoma.

The court in its decision said: "As concerns the 'historic purpose' justification, the Ten Commandments are obviously religious in nature and are an integral part of the Jewish and Christian faiths."

Lawmakers have argued that the monument was not serving a religious purpose but was meant to mark a historical event.

That opened the door for other groups, including Satanists and the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, to apply for permission to erect their own monuments on Capitol grounds to mark what they say are historical events.

Well there goes the neighborhood, Pentagrams and noodly appendage monuments....

Seems the governor wants to defy the court order.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/07/07/oklahomas-ten-commandments-statue-isnt-going-anywhere-governor-says/

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-marriage-license-20150818-htmlstory.html

30+ Million on a cheat-on-your-spouse web site, yet gays getting married will destroy the sanctity of marriage.

Details Details...... The Family Values folks jumped the shark long long ago and their church leaders sold them a bill of goods that many of them are still lapping up.
The reality is and has been for decades that the sanctity of marriage in this country is a huge sham. That movement is a huge revenue stream for all the preachers out there so they can keep on fleecing their flocks.

kallend

www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-marriage-license-20150818-htmlstory.html

30+ Million on a cheat-on-your-spouse web site, yet gays getting married will destroy the sanctity of marriage.

I really want someone to try and defend this. It will be hilarious. It'll be some shit about god forgiving those who have sinned and queers should still burn in hell and the data isn't verified and......

JohnnyMarko

***www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-marriage-license-20150818-htmlstory.html

I really want someone to try and defend this. It will be hilarious. It'll be some shit about god forgiving those who have sinned and queers should still burn in hell and the data isn't verified and......

...... There were no classified emails on my server, I did not have relations with that woman, mission accomplished, you can keep your doctor, shovel ready and .......
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

JohnnyMarko

***www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-marriage-license-20150818-htmlstory.html

Ashley Madison wasn't (isn't?) only for straight people.....

SkyDekker

******www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-marriage-license-20150818-htmlstory.html

How do you know?

:D:D:D

The interesting part I found in the stories is how fake the site it.
They've been sued for creating fake women's profiles, and only 15% of the profiles are women anyway.
Cheating men are using it for window shopping and getting few purchases from the sounds of it.
Dumb asses.
:D:D

JohnnyMarko

*********www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-marriage-license-20150818-htmlstory.html

How do you know?

My wife was on there looking for a lesbian lover according to:

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

SkyDekker

************www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-marriage-license-20150818-htmlstory.html

How do you know?

that's because she is tired of the beard scratching her..
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

SkyDekker

************www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-marriage-license-20150818-htmlstory.html

How do you know?

Interesting. I guess I always just thought it was full of straight married men browsing fake women's profiles. I'd bet a very very small percentage of users were gay, though.

JohnnyMarko

***************www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-kentucky-marriage-license-20150818-htmlstory.html

How do you know?

Interesting. I guess I always just thought it was full of straight married men browsing fake women's profiles. I'd bet a very very small percentage of users were gay, though.

Maybe, but some of them are afraid this leak will lead to their death, considering they live in countries in which homosexuality is punishable by death.

JohnnyMarko

I'm just going to stop commenting about Ashley Madison, cause I have no idea about the usership or countries it operates in. I'm aware that usership isn't really a word.

That depends on what you are calling a penis these days.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

***I'm just going to stop commenting about Ashley Madison, cause I have no idea about the usership or countries it operates in. I'm aware that usership isn't really a word.

Little things usually... has a head on it..... usually named by its owner...... does much of its owner thinking for them.
Some have abused it with strange attachments or ornamentation.
Usually is communicated to others as being larger than actuality.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D

turtlespeed

***I'm just going to stop commenting about Ashley Madison, cause I have no idea about the usership or countries it operates in. I'm aware that usership isn't really a word.

You have no idea how fucking sick and tired I am of all the politically correct shit I am these days.

I get shit when I refer to my boyfriend as my partner sometimes..."Oh, you mean your boyfriend? You shouldn't call him your partner, it's demeaning"

Everyone just wants to be special nowadays. We don't need a label for anything, it should just called "Being yourself"

/rant

JohnnyMarko

******I'm just going to stop commenting about Ashley Madison, cause I have no idea about the usership or countries it operates in. I'm aware that usership isn't really a word.

You have no idea how fucking sick and tired I am of all the politically correct shit I am these days.

I get shit when I refer to my boyfriend as my partner sometimes..."Oh, you mean your boyfriend? You shouldn't call him your partner, it's demeaning"

Everyone just wants to be special nowadays. We don't need a label for anything, it should just called "Being yourself"

/rant

Politically correct language is the new black.

You will conform. He is your partner, until he is your boyfriend, until he is your significant other until he is your liver until he is your usership, until he is your buddy, until he is your brutha . . . You will conform, or you will be outcast.

Haven't you realized that everyone else knows what is better for you yet?