normiss

It's "you're" dumb ass!

billvon

>Interestingly, in the previous hatred PM, the motor home was worth "3/4 million dollars".
>Must have been a rough weekend.

Well, to be fair, his high school degree wasn't in math.

What's the matters mark, pantiees all, in a rush?

You should liten up a bet.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

wolfriverjoe

..I will admit that since I've had an iPhone that typos are almost the rule. But on the other side of things, people who don't seem to care enough about grammar and spelling and usage can leave others wondering whether they have a similar disregard for underlying facts and circumstances...

I've noticed that your posts have become more "illiterate" of late. Because it was a recent and sudden change, and the mistakes are clearly of the "Damn you Autocorrect!" type, I guessed that it was a platform issue.

But other folks on here have a long, long history of word misuse, horrendous grammar, even nonsensical phrasing.

I look at their posts and wonder what they are smoking.

Others will launch into vitriolic, profanity laced diatribes at the slightest hint of a pejorative. One minor insult towards them results in their "standing up for themselves" with a vicious PA. And subsequent banning. Good riddance.

I understand typos. And I'm not so straightlaced that I'm offended by the word "fuck".

But I look at the care with which posts are constructed. I look at the choice in language, grammar and spelling.
And if they can't take a minute to look it over for obvious mistakes, if they only know three adjectives (fuck, shit and damned), then I tend to skim over what they have to say. If even that much.

Of course, there are a few on here who post with impeccable grammar, punctuation and spelling. Yet the majority of their posts are "I know you are but what am I?" bickering. Or splitting hairs to near nothing. Or twisting and manipulating what others say, "moving goalposts" during debate, that sort of stupid "win at all costs" debate technique that has little to do with an actual discussion of the situation.

I pay little or no attention to them also.

Alcohol abuse is obviously rampant with some.... [:/]

winsor

***"God your an asshole."

:|

One of my favorite T shirts says simply "Your Retarded."

So were they talking to God? i believe the correct structure, for his intent would be, "God, you're an asshole!"

I think subconsciously, he was calling God an asshole and just sharing his gumption with you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

wolfriverjoe

***I would much prefer to shave my own, thank you.
:P

If you're going to shave them, you should paint them too.

As long as it's not gold paint. Just ask Broke... :D:D:D
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!