Amazon

9 African Americans shot in a church in Charleston SC

normiss

"how about all the other fires that have been ARSON"

Source?

It's in the news..... and easy to find...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/who-is-burning-black-churches-here%e2%80%99s-what-we-know/ar-AAcoX70

1. College Seventh Day Adventist Church, Knoxville, Tenn., June 21

Knoxville officials are currently investigating the arson case at this predominantly black church. According to WATE 6, bales of hay just outside the church were intentionally set on fire, which also resulted in the burning of the church van. No explanation for why the church was targeted has been reported. Investigators are suggesting that the incident was an act of vandalism rather than a hate crime, despite the concerns of Knoxville community members.

Other are still under investigation.
How many black churches have burned .... makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmm

Amazon

***************I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

I wanted to use the term Christian Parachutists Association in 1987 but the name was taken. Further, Mike Lewis spoke the Christian Skydivers Association into existence when we were being interviewed on a local Christian TV show.

Looks like the Christians in Satin Sheets are lashing back.... I prefer the actions of the black people of Charleston walking the walk .

Cowardly

Where does it say this? How do you know it was arson?

It was yesterday..... the updated news this morning is "NOT ARSON".... AND there have been a series of fire in the last couple weeks now.... its not like burning black churches in the south is not a favorite of the cowardly Knights

The fire — reported about 9 p.m. Tuesday as storms moved through the area — occurred as federal authorities also investigate a series of fires at black churches in several Southern states. So far, there is no indication the fires are related.

SO FAR.

Timing matters... but I do love all those who stepped up to defend those poor understood sheet wearin folk.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong in your assumptions.

Its called ADULT behavior..... new information gets us closer to the truth.. how about all the other fires that have been ARSON.... ????? I suppose little alien creatures set them....

You are going to tell ME about ADULT behavior?!:S:S

]Looks like the Christians in Satin Sheets are lashing back....

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Anvilbrother

******************I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

I wanted to use the term Christian Parachutists Association in 1987 but the name was taken. Further, Mike Lewis spoke the Christian Skydivers Association into existence when we were being interviewed on a local Christian TV show.

Looks like the Christians in Satin Sheets are lashing back.... I prefer the actions of the black people of Charleston walking the walk .

Cowardly

Where does it say this? How do you know it was arson?

It was yesterday..... the updated news this morning is "NOT ARSON".... AND there have been a series of fire in the last couple weeks now.... its not like burning black churches in the south is not a favorite of the cowardly Knights

The fire — reported about 9 p.m. Tuesday as storms moved through the area — occurred as federal authorities also investigate a series of fires at black churches in several Southern states. So far, there is no indication the fires are related.

SO FAR.

Timing matters... but I do love all those who stepped up to defend those poor understood sheet wearin folk.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong in your assumptions.

Its called ADULT behavior..... new information gets us closer to the truth.. how about all the other fires that have been ARSON.... ????? I suppose little alien creatures set them....

You are going to tell ME about ADULT behavior?!:S:S

]Looks like the Christians in Satin Sheets are lashing back....

Yes I am.... based on YOUR posting history.. I changed mine drastically after I returned... perhaps I should just go back to ... as the English say... "taking the piss" on all ya'll

Simply referring to the fact that your posts typically contain some rather childish wording that some here don't understand your intended meaning is not a PA.

FYI, I have no cliques here. Rather confused by that actually.
Perspective I suppose.
:S

normiss

"how about all the other fires that have been ARSON"

Source?

Just because one fire was NOT arson doesn't mean all the recent fires were NOT arson.

www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/29/six-predominately-black-southern-churches-burn-within-a-week-with-arson-suspected-in-at-least-three/

Maybe we should wait for the results of the investigations before jumping to conclusions.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

champu

***perhaps I should just go back to ... as the English say... "taking the piss" on all ya'll

Taking the piss out of others is rude.

Taking the piss on others is extremely rude.

Beats the shit out of just kicking em in the nads....:ph34r::ph34r:

Amazon

******perhaps I should just go back to ... as the English say... "taking the piss" on all ya'll

Just?

. . . All that pent up anger . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

*********perhaps I should just go back to ... as the English say... "taking the piss" on all ya'll

Just?

. . . All that pent up anger . . .

Since so many men think with their little head.... it helps them to focus

JohnnyMarko

You should look into a book called "The Four Agreements". After you read it, I'll bet you'll act less cunty.

There are a bunch of dipshits in SC who need it far far more than me..... I bet they might even find some humanity.... .........nah.. never happen.[:/]

Amazon

***You should look into a book called "The Four Agreements". After you read it, I'll bet you'll act less cunty.

There are a bunch of dipshits in SC who need it far far more than me..... I bet they might even find some humanity.... .........nah.. never happen.[:/]
That is your viewpoint, and it just shows how much you need to read it.:S
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

BartsDaddy

******You should look into a book called "The Four Agreements". After you read it, I'll bet you'll act less cunty.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Amazon

*********You should look into a book called "The Four Agreements". After you read it, I'll bet you'll act less cunty.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
Stop farting online please.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

what we need is a system to check these people out before they buy a gun, and like a waiting period too. Ooh wait we do...

WASHINGTON — The man accused of killing nine people in a historically black church in South Carolina last month should not have been able to buy the gun he used in the attack, the F.B.I. said Friday, in what was the latest acknowledgment of flaws in the national background check system.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/11/us/background-check-flaw-let-dylann-roof-buy-gun-fbi-says.html?_r=0

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,