Amazon

9 African Americans shot in a church in Charleston SC

Well this incident was CERTAINLY all about racial issues. He did not choose people at random.... he knew exactly what he was doing on that night.... and made sure the people there knew... according to reports from others there in the church who lived.

Dylann Roof's friend: 'He never said anything racist'

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33209654

Not so much mention of the Suboxone he was on...

What do you guys think of his friends saying he isnt racist, has never said anything racist, and they dont believe him to be racist. These dont look like just school mates, these guys sound like best friends that hung out every day. He told them he was planning on shooting the university not a church filled with blacks.

Is it possible he was going to shoot the university, and stopped at the church to think things over(he was there a while praying) then decided to do it there as an easy target of opportunity, and he never planned to do it there in the first place?

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

billvon

>Well Obama said nigger publicly a couple days ago and he is the 2015 president not
>some 1960's president caught on a phone call tape, so it must be good to use by
>everyone now right?

Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

It'll probably go over about as well as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2LJTCBPtg

:D:D:D
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Hi Anvil,

What do you guys think of his friends saying he isnt racist, . . .

As of this very moment, I have never killed anyone. However, if tomorrow morning I were to go downtown & kill 6 people at random I am a murderer.

Whether he was/was not a racist up until he started hollering & shooting, IMO he became a racist.

Your thoughts?????

Jerry Baumchen

PS) Remember the old joke about blow jobs?

I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

I wanted to use the term Christian Parachutists Association in 1987 but the name was taken. Further, Mike Lewis spoke the Christian Skydivers Association into existence when we were being interviewed on a local Christian TV show.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

You really think the black kid was a nigger hater?

LOL :D

But seriously the kid was on pharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals that are known to cause sudden outrage.

Even though the company that makes suboxone denies it will alter your mind (at the correct doses) and there are not warnings of such on the label...

There are numerous reports of sudden bursts of outrage while people are on the stuff, there is no telling how many strips he was taking.

It is an opiate and we all know how people that are addicted to opiates (often referred to as junkies) are when it comes to restraint.

So I am not buying the 'at correct doses' thing. That is simply a statement to cover the ass of the company that makes them.

He was probably taking strips and strips of the stuff while sitting there.

Like many of the mass shootings, the drug/s this person was on probably played a bigger role in his decision making or lack thereof, than the underlying mental issues he may have had without them.

It still makes him a murderer, and his friends should have reported it when he suggested he wanted to shoot up a school...

He has been arrested several times recently and it was known he was on this drug... this could have been avoided it seems.

I know exactly what your saying. We had a guy here who was very chill, and non confrontational start taking the chantix(sp) drug to quit smoking, and the dude turned into a crackhead roid rage ufc fighter on the stuff and had to stop taking it.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

He was probably taking strips and strips of the stuff while sitting there.

Do you have actual evidence that he was taking any pharmaceutical, and any evidence that he was abusing? Or are you just making things up to serve some personal agenda?

There are numerous reports of sudden bursts of outrage ...

I have seen nothing in the press that suggests anything like this incident being a "sudden burst of outrage", nor that it reflects a sudden change of character (choirboy turns homicidal manic type of thing). Rather, he was known even in high school to harbor racist views, and he has been talking for months about some sort of attack to start a race war. This crime seems to be the culmination of a long-festering hatred in the mind of a screwed up ignorant loser, enamored with a romanticized view of a time and society where he would have had power over others simply by virtue of his under-pigmented skin.

Don

Do you have actual evidence that he was taking any pharmaceutical, and any evidence that he was abusing? Or are you just making things up to serve some personal agenda?

Is your google search broken?

Typically junkies continue to abuse...

http://www.ibtimes.com/what-drugs-was-dylann-roof-suboxone-powerful-narcotic-found-charleston-shooter-1973919

I have seen nothing in the press that suggests anything like this incident being a "sudden burst of outrage"

If sitting in a church for an hour or so with a bunch of people then pulling out a gun and killing 9 of them is not enough to constitute a sudden burst of outrage...

Then I would prefer to remain out of your presence..

LOL

he has been talking for months about some sort of attack to start a race war...

And had been on numerous mind altering drugs for at least 'months' and probably a lot longer...

I am not saying the guys was not screwed in the head, I am saying that the drugs he was on probably played just as big of a role as the mental issue he might have had. It seems there were plenty of indications suggesting this guy was going to lose the plot.

RonD1120

I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

I wanted to use the term Christian Parachutists Association in 1987 but the name was taken. Further, Mike Lewis spoke the Christian Skydivers Association into existence when we were being interviewed on a local Christian TV show.

Looks like the Christians in Satin Sheets are lashing back.... I prefer the actions of the black people of Charleston walking the walk .

Cowardly

Amazon

***I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

Looks like the Christians in Satin Sheets are lashing back.... I prefer the actions of the black people of Charleston walking the walk .

Cowardly

Where does it say this? How do you know it was arson?

Anvilbrother

******I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

Cowardly

They're saying this fire wasn't arson, though the same church was burned down in 1996 by the KKK
There will be no addressing the customers as "Bitches", "Morons" or "Retards"!

Amazon

***I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

Cowardly

.....at the top of the article

Official: Fire at South Carolina black church wasn't arson

Anvilbrother

******I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

Cowardly

It was yesterday..... the updated news this morning is "NOT ARSON".... AND there have been a series of fire in the last couple weeks now.... its not like burning black churches in the south is not a favorite of the cowardly Knights

The fire — reported about 9 p.m. Tuesday as storms moved through the area — occurred as federal authorities also investigate a series of fires at black churches in several Southern states. So far, there is no indication the fires are related.

SO FAR.

Timing matters... but I do love all those who stepped up to defend those poor understood sheet wearin folk.

Amazon

*********I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

Cowardly

It was yesterday..... the updated news this morning is "NOT ARSON".... AND there have been a series of fire in the last couple weeks now.... its not like burning black churches in the south is not a favorite of the cowardly Knights

The fire — reported about 9 p.m. Tuesday as storms moved through the area — occurred as federal authorities also investigate a series of fires at black churches in several Southern states. So far, there is no indication the fires are related.

SO FAR.

Timing matters... but I do love all those who stepped up to defend those poor understood sheet wearin folk.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong in your assumptions.

Anvilbrother

************I never liked being called a skydiver. I consider myself a sport parachutist similar to a military parachutist. I generally refer to myself as a former parachutist. Sometimes I use conservative Christian, far right-wing conservative Christian, Redneck, patriotic American or plain ol' vanilla Christian, a sinner saved by grace.

Cowardly

SO FAR.

Thanks for admitting you were wrong in your assumptions.

Its called ADULT behavior..... new information gets us closer to the truth.. how about all the other fires that have been ARSON.... ????? I suppose little alien creatures set them....