jclalor

Texas worries about federal troops invading state

"He needed killin" is just not a good way to socially interact with other human beings in a country that has the rule of law.

That only applies to urban black people. For redneck white people, they get a pass.
That's right, they be passin'.

SkyDekker

Why would caution be required? Texans can't control themselevs and will shoot someone when angry?

I mean looks like you are governed by an idiot down there, but I am sure that doesn't make all Texans idiots.

Wow a voice of reasonable reason.:P

You could teach some people that philosophy.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Amazon

***A threat? A threat you say? Heavens no!

Just a cautionary advisory in decorum and manners in that part of the world...that's all.

"He needed killin" is just not a good way to socially interact with other human beings in a country that has the rule of law.

Maybe you could learn from skydekker.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

******A threat? A threat you say? Heavens no!

Just a cautionary advisory in decorum and manners in that part of the world...that's all.

Maybe you could take some lessons from Wendy.... but I doubt it.

Amazon

*********A threat? A threat you say? Heavens no!

Oh, but I do.

turtlespeed

************A threat? A threat you say? Heavens no!

Oh, but I do.

Facts not in evidence:ph34r:

SkyDekker

Why would caution be required? Texans can't control themselevs and will shoot someone when angry?

I mean looks like you are governed by an idiot down there, but I am sure that doesn't make all Texans idiots.

"The Gov only did this after receiving thousands upon thousands of contacts by his citizens."

Not ALL, but certainly thousands upon thousands of them.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Okay, seriously now. I REALLY never thought I'd say this:

Thank you, SC, for giving me the Voice of Reason (and reasonable discussion). Thank you for renewing my confidence in the intelligence of the public! You've made me feel so much better, after the 30 minutes of my life I will NEVER get back -- the time it took me to read what is supposed to pass as an "article" and subsequent comments. [:/]
http://beforeitsnews.com/police-state/2015/05/the-coming-hellstorm-in-amerika-leaked-jade-helm-secrets-1390.html

(no, I'm really serious. Reading SC on this topic actually did make me feel better!)

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I hope it was a job assignment to read that :S. Otherwise, well, you should value your time more highly :)

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

I hope it was a job assignment to read that :S. Otherwise, well, you should value your time more highly :)

Wendy P.

Unfortunately, yes, it's what I do for a living now (again). [:/] Gotta keep up on the news, especially as it pertains to the Marine Corps. On the one hand, my job consists each morning of settling down to read the news over my cup of coffee. On the other, well, you see what kind of news I end p having to read! :|
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

***I hope it was a job assignment to read that :S. Otherwise, well, you should value your time more highly :)

Wendy P.

Unfortunately, yes, it's what I do for a living now (again). [:/] Gotta keep up on the news, especially as it pertains to the Marine Corps. On the one hand, my job consists each morning of settling down to read the news over my cup of coffee. On the other, well, you see what kind of news I end p having to read! :|

More news about the idiocy in TeJas.......

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/some-texans-fear-obama-led-military-invasion/ar-AAcyDaU?ocid=answashpost11

Amazon

******I hope it was a job assignment to read that :S. Otherwise, well, you should value your time more highly :)

Wendy P.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/some-texans-fear-obama-led-military-invasion/ar-AAcyDaU?ocid=answashpost11

It's a good thing we chased sasquatch out of here years ago. I think he went to somewhere like washington state.

Amazon

******I hope it was a job assignment to read that :S. Otherwise, well, you should value your time more highly :)

Wendy P.

What do you expect - they even have a city called "Waco".

regulator

*********I hope it was a job assignment to read that :S. Otherwise, well, you should value your time more highly :)

Wendy P.

It's a good thing we chased sasquatch out of here years ago. I think he went to somewhere like washington state.

I think you need several more adult beverages

Amazon

************I hope it was a job assignment to read that :S. Otherwise, well, you should value your time more highly :)

Wendy P.

I think you need several more adult beverages

Well, we know he is all full up on hate, and spite.

>More news about the idiocy in TeJas.......

Well, after Obama grabbed everyone's guns, revealed himself as a secret Muslim terrorist, established the US Caliphate, had his death panels kill everyone's grandma and put everyone in FEMA concentration camps - who can blame Texas for being suspicious?

billvon

>More news about the idiocy in TeJas.......

Well, after Obama grabbed everyone's guns, revealed himself as a secret Muslim terrorist, established the US Caliphate, had his death panels kill everyone's grandma and put everyone in FEMA concentration camps - who can blame Texas for being suspicious?

You forgot about faking his birth certificate.